FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Synexus trial..

Synexus trial..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouple in Lancashire OP   Couple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Been contacted via GP surgery into taking part in this, it states it's not vaccine related..

Anyone else with any experience of this company?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atnat85Woman  over a year ago

northwest

It's a valid research facility based near you with units around the country. Not sure what the trial is but they should have provided you with a patient information leaflet which goes into detail about what is involved x

in Lancashire

"It's a valid research facility based near you with units around the country. Not sure what the trial is but they should have provided you with a patient information leaflet which goes into detail about what is involved x"

It does look pukka albeit the information is a tad vague, will call them on Monday..

Chy

in Lancashire

Oops..

Cheers..x

By *ersnickety PantsWoman  over a year ago

Club Meets Only

I once had a letter off my Dr inviting me to be a guinea pig for dengue fever vaccination.. I declined

in Lancashire

"I once had a letter off my Dr inviting me to be a guinea pig for dengue fever vaccination.. I declined "

This states it's not for vaccine for covid, sort of wondering what they want this old git for..

Will chase up on Monday..

Club Meets Only

"I once had a letter off my Dr inviting me to be a guinea pig for dengue fever vaccination.. I declined

This states it's not for vaccine for covid, sort of wondering what they want this old git for..

Will chase up on Monday.."

I know I read, did they not state what disease/virus it is for?

in Lancashire

"I once had a letter off my Dr inviting me to be a guinea pig for dengue fever vaccination.. I declined

I know I read, did they not state what disease/virus it is for? "

Is a bit vague in what the letter says and what it says in relation to the trials on their website, does mention covid and the goal of is to find a vaccine or treatment then on its site says it's not a vaccine trial..

Club Meets Only

I know I read, did they not state what disease/virus it is for?

Is a bit vague in what the letter says and what it says in relation to the trials on their website, does mention covid and the goal of is to find a vaccine or treatment then on its site says it's not a vaccine trial.."

Odd that it's vague, how are you meant to make a decision without all the information? Good luck with finding out the details

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Been contacted via GP surgery into taking part in this, it states it's not vaccine related..

Anyone else with any experience of this company?

"

I get them quite often from the doctors surgery and I always file them accordingly

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You should definitely do the trial

» Add a new message to this topic