FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > What tier are you in?

What tier are you in?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So what tier are you in then? 1 2 3 or don't give a damn?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dont know but guessing 1 x

96 tiers

By *airyChestedDaveMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Tier 3

I'm in the tier where I should go out, stay at home, go to work, work from home.

Lockdown i live in Wales

By *ensualbicockMan  over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

3 Pubs are shut .....Booooo

First tier but we're starting to see a bit of a rise here due to the tourists bring us their not so lovely cooties

"Lockdown i live in Wales "

Ditto

Tier 1 here and medium risk.

Dont give a damn.

Im in a little village, dont go into the city nor use supermarkets.

2... but for the first time in 8 months I am going into the office which is also in a 2

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

2 and watch this space

By *ebel Red HotWoman  over a year ago

York

3 and we deserve it with the actions of some.

Tier 1. But rates keep fluctuating here - gets close to Tier 2 then drops back.

Not a clue

I go to the shop, I go to work, I go home to my bubble

Manchester (she/her)

"Not a clue

I go to the shop, I go to work, I go home to my bubble "

Tiers are only for England

By *otmale5Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Not in any . It’s an English thing. Wondering why it’s not in the other countries . United divisions starting .. ? I see Manchester has been put on tier 3 despite the mayor saying it’s not complying . Lol

Teir 1, Exeter Uni figures dropping so well done to some of them, small and I mean small clusters in Devon, half term for kids spread over Next 3 weeks. Let’s see how many in 4 weeks time. Normally visitors add to the Fab fun.

1 but going to 2 at midnight.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"3 and we deserve it with the actions of some. "

Yesterday York moved from 1 to 2. Only Liverpool so far is 3

"Not a clue

Tiers are only for England"

Ahh that’ll explain why I’ve no idea

Well there’s other reasons for me being clueless but that’s just normal

By *etnetWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

Tier 2 I think!!

Manchester (she/her)

"Not a clue

Tiers are only for England

Ahh that’ll explain why I’ve no idea

Well there’s other reasons for me being clueless but that’s just normal "

Lol

I think those who really understand what's going on or what the government are doing are few and far between these days.

I know my legal obligations. I've decided how I'm going to proceed beyond that. Shrug

By *ersnickety PantsWoman  over a year ago

Club Meets Only

Tier 2 I think, don't really take note as it doesn't particularly affect me

By *av_55Man  over a year ago

NE

This week tier 1 Saturday afternoon tier 2 then Monday back to tier 1

Working away has its bonuses

But we are tested every few weeks as key workers

Still scary so I stay away as much as possible

This is the norm till at least after Christmas

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Top tier champions. Winning at everything this year.

Manchester (she/her)

"Top tier champions. Winning at everything this year. "

hugs

By *oungalpha20Man  over a year ago

North West /Cumbria

Medium but the local council are pushing for a local lockdown

I didn't know there was Tiers. I don't watch the news, I'd rather watch Mr Blobby explain GCSE Science

1 for me and forever may it stay that way

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

Tier 1 for now, but let’s be honest until people stop Breaking the original social distancing and mask rules and start acting like adults we will all be in tier 3 pretty soon, people are doing a great job blaming the government but if nobody can enforce the rules and the idiots are in denial then we are all screwed

From someone really pissed off that his business might fail having been growing every year for the last 15.

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Tier 1 South West.

I’m so glad I live in the middle of nowhere in the Devon countryside.

By *tephanjMan  over a year ago

Kettering

At present tier 1 but who knows

Where i live tier 1 but where my partner lives is about to go into tier 2. not sure where that leaves us as we go between the 2.

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Freedom tier. No restrictions here. Though i'm basically stranded here as well

You have a lot to thank Jurgen Kopp for (I did just have to ask Ash his name).

"Tier 1 for now, but let’s be honest until people stop Breaking the original social distancing and mask rules and start acting like adults we will all be in tier 3 pretty soon, people are doing a great job blaming the government but if nobody can enforce the rules and the idiots are in denial then we are all screwed

From someone really pissed off that his business might fail having been growing every year for the last 15. "

I'm sorry and I really hope your business makes it through, its a really worrying time.

Tier Scotland

By *ent in BlackMan  over a year ago

Silsden

2 at the moment.

Is this another cake thread!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

2: and little wonder! Overpacked tubes and buses, not everyone wearing a mask. All those months locked up for what? Conflicting rules and stupid people: bad combination.

"2: and little wonder! Overpacked tubes and buses, not everyone wearing a mask. All those months locked up for what? Conflicting rules and stupid people: bad combination."

I actually can't believe how quite the tubes and buses are. Although I don't travel at peak times thankfully.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Broadstairs

[Removed by poster at 16/10/20 09:50:02]

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

2, for now

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

just looked online we dont seem to be in one yet

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

I think my local council has some of the worst figures in Europe, 870 per 100k. Falling now thankfully.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

"just looked online we dont seem to be in one yet"

That means that you are in 1 Medium.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"2: and little wonder! Overpacked tubes and buses, not everyone wearing a mask. All those months locked up for what? Conflicting rules and stupid people: bad combination.

I actually can't believe how quite the tubes and buses are. Although I don't travel at peak times thankfully. "

Yesterday a woman sat beside me on the bus as it was packed. Asked her to move as they're social distancing signs everywhere.

Said she was pregnant and I shouldn't be in those seats anyway as they were for old people. Shut her up when I flashed my old foggies oyster.

I blame the bus drivers. If the capacity is 30 why pack 60 on?

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Heading into 2 tomorrow

We were sent this link my our local councillor, it’s a map that gives up to date info on cases not just in your district / borough but if you zoom in gives the cases local to you by wards (well that’s what we call them in London). I found it interesting to see the history of cases for my specific area rather than the whole borough, we had no cases from 18 April through to 23 September

https://coronavirus-staging.data.gov.uk/details/interactive-map

"2: and little wonder! Overpacked tubes and buses, not everyone wearing a mask. All those months locked up for what? Conflicting rules and stupid people: bad combination.

I actually can't believe how quite the tubes and buses are. Although I don't travel at peak times thankfully.

Yesterday a woman sat beside me on the bus as it was packed. Asked her to move as they're social distancing signs everywhere.

Said she was pregnant and I shouldn't be in those seats anyway as they were for old people. Shut her up when I flashed my old foggies oyster.

I blame the bus drivers. If the capacity is 30 why pack 60 on? "

Yes I agree, the buses did have a sign on the door saying there max capacity but I think they have removed them now.

North West

"Heading into 2 tomorrow

We were sent this link my our local councillor, it’s a map that gives up to date info on cases not just in your district / borough but if you zoom in gives the cases local to you by wards (well that’s what we call them in London). I found it interesting to see the history of cases for my specific area rather than the whole borough, we had no cases from 18 April through to 23 September

"

So much inconsistency on the local level. The bit of GM I live in had 13 cases last week out of a population of around 22,000. Kendal South had 23 cases and a higher rate per 100,000. Kendal is in the lowest tier. We're in tier 2 and more than likely to be dragged into tier 3 with the rest of GM. How does that work?

On a mooch

"Heading into 2 tomorrow

So much inconsistency on the local level. The bit of GM I live in had 13 cases last week out of a population of around 22,000. Kendal South had 23 cases and a higher rate per 100,000. Kendal is in the lowest tier. We're in tier 2 and more than likely to be dragged into tier 3 with the rest of GM. How does that work?"

For me it’s like London, most have always known if shutting down or rules changing it has to be done city wide. It cannot be done borough to borough as most people don’t live / work in the same borough. If we didn’t change the whole city you would just get people moving from borough to borough to avoid the rules they are in; confusion and discord because the street next to me has different rules and that doesn’t help anyone

I’m not aware of the geography of Manchester and it’s districts so can’t comment on your specifics, can only comment on the city I’m in.

London’s cases are low with the highest borough at 124/100,000 but we are still heading into tier two to try and stop it’s increase. It’s not ideal but I can’t see a different solution and I personally prefer to try and stop it now rather than it hits the numbers being reflected in other parts of the country

If we manage it then maybe we’ll drop back to tier one and those individuals that can, will be able to see their family and friends in December and try and make the most of it. If we don’t I can see this December will be a really miserable time for everyone

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"just looked online we dont seem to be in one yet

"

so pretty much how its been since september then? do find it a bit odd as we were ine of the worst places in the south east a month or so ago.

"Heading into 2 tomorrow

So much inconsistency on the local level. The bit of GM I live in had 13 cases last week out of a population of around 22,000. Kendal South had 23 cases and a higher rate per 100,000. Kendal is in the lowest tier. We're in tier 2 and more than likely to be dragged into tier 3 with the rest of GM. How does that work?

For me it’s like London, most have always known if shutting down or rules changing it has to be done city wide. It cannot be done borough to borough as most people don’t live / work in the same borough. If we didn’t change the whole city you would just get people moving from borough to borough to avoid the rules they are in; confusion and discord because the street next to me has different rules and that doesn’t help anyone

I’m not aware of the geography of Manchester and it’s districts so can’t comment on your specifics, can only comment on the city I’m in.

London’s cases are low with the highest borough at 124/100,000 but we are still heading into tier two to try and stop it’s increase. It’s not ideal but I can’t see a different solution and I personally prefer to try and stop it now rather than it hits the numbers being reflected in other parts of the country

If we manage it then maybe we’ll drop back to tier one and those individuals that can, will be able to see their family and friends in December and try and make the most of it. If we don’t I can see this December will be a really miserable time for everyone"

Yes different borough's in London have very different rates of infection. I know people have said it would be better to have a borough by borough lockdown.The problem is that in most towns and cities the majority of people will have their doctors or school in the same area for example. In London you can live in one Brough But your local supermarket or school ect... is in another one.

On a mooch

"Heading into 2 tomorrow

If we manage it then maybe we’ll drop back to tier one and those individuals that can, will be able to see their family and friends in December and try and make the most of it. If we don’t I can see this December will be a really miserable time for everyone

Yes different borough's in London have very different rates of infection. I know people have said it would be better to have a borough by borough lockdown.The problem is that in most towns and cities the majority of people will have their doctors or school in the same area for example. In London you can live in one Brough But your local supermarket or school ect... is in another one. "

.... and within the borough to for infection rates.

True I’m lucky everything I need / use in these last 8 months is within a ten minute walk. I’ve only left my sq mile three times in that time.

"Heading into 2 tomorrow

Yes different borough's in London have very different rates of infection. I know people have said it would be better to have a borough by borough lockdown.The problem is that in most towns and cities the majority of people will have their doctors or school in the same area for example. In London you can live in one Brough But your local supermarket or school ect... is in another one.

.... and within the borough to for infection rates.

True I’m lucky everything I need / use in these last 8 months is within a ten minute walk. I’ve only left my sq mile three times in that time. "

We unfortunately live on the cusp of 3 boroughs so it would be a nightmare if our Borough was in lockdown but the others weren't and vice versa.

By *azza80Woman  over a year ago

Your wildest Dreams

Tier 3 for here xx

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

"Tier 1 for now, but let’s be honest until people stop Breaking the original social distancing and mask rules and start acting like adults we will all be in tier 3 pretty soon, people are doing a great job blaming the government but if nobody can enforce the rules and the idiots are in denial then we are all screwed

From someone really pissed off that his business might fail having been growing every year for the last 15.

I'm sorry and I really hope your business makes it through, its a really worrying time. "

Thank you, yes it is, what is worse is the support is for certain industries so if we go into the top tier the hair dresser has to close and gets financial help but although we work to the close proximity working guidelines we are not on the list of business who get help, but as our clients come from normally 1-3 hours drive away they aren’t travelling

I don't know I just wear my mask, keep my distance and go with the flow wherever I am

North West

Spurs- we're not even in Manchester! We're in a town that is a constituent part of Greater Manchester, which covers a massive geographic area. The govt managed to impose individual lockdown rules on this specific town back at the start of September (all hospitality closed apart from takeaways) but the city of Manchester stayed open. Now, we here in this town have a lower rate than one of the largest towns in the Lake District, yet the whole Lake District (bar Barrow) is tier 1 and we could be tier 3 tomorrow. I accept hyper local restrictions don't work, but we're 15 miles from Manchester city centre. We are NOT in Manchester!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Two about to go into three..

On a mooch

"Spurs- we're not even in Manchester! We're in a town that is a constituent part of Greater Manchester, which covers a massive geographic area. The govt managed to impose individual lockdown rules on this specific town back at the start of September (all hospitality closed apart from takeaways) but the city of Manchester stayed open. Now, we here in this town have a lower rate than one of the largest towns in the Lake District, yet the whole Lake District (bar Barrow) is tier 1 and we could be tier 3 tomorrow. I accept hyper local restrictions don't work, but we're 15 miles from Manchester city centre. We are NOT in Manchester!"

Works the same in London, there are a lot of places that come under Greater London but aren’t London, they will still go into tier two tomorrow no matter the distance away.

As for why you were locked down in September and Manchester wasn’t, I can’t answer that apart from assuming your particular town had a spike in numbers at the time.

Lake District again I can only comment what I know. My dad lives there and at the start of this he said come and live with us, country air see it like the war escaping to the countryside. I just responded but your numbers are higher than mine and always remained so, so we’ll stick to home but thanks.

North West

"Spurs- we're not even in Manchester! We're in a town that is a constituent part of Greater Manchester, which covers a massive geographic area. The govt managed to impose individual lockdown rules on this specific town back at the start of September (all hospitality closed apart from takeaways) but the city of Manchester stayed open. Now, we here in this town have a lower rate than one of the largest towns in the Lake District, yet the whole Lake District (bar Barrow) is tier 1 and we could be tier 3 tomorrow. I accept hyper local restrictions don't work, but we're 15 miles from Manchester city centre. We are NOT in Manchester!

Works the same in London, there are a lot of places that come under Greater London but aren’t London, they will still go into tier two tomorrow no matter the distance away.

As for why you were locked down in September and Manchester wasn’t, I can’t answer that apart from assuming your particular town had a spike in numbers at the time.

Lake District again I can only comment what I know. My dad lives there and at the start of this he said come and live with us, country air see it like the war escaping to the countryside. I just responded but your numbers are higher than mine and always remained so, so we’ll stick to home but thanks.

"

The issue is the inconsistency. If they're using infection rates to dictate policy, then they've got some very illiterate people reading the numbers....... I kind of don't care if we go into tier 3. Selfishly, it'll have little to no impact on me personally, but I do care about local businesses and it has to be fairly and equitably applied across the country. If another area has the same/higher figures than us, they should be in the same restriction level.

On a mooch

"Spurs- we're not even in Manchester! We're in a town that is a constituent part of Greater Manchester, which covers a massive geographic area. The govt managed to impose individual lockdown rules on this specific town back at the start of September (all hospitality closed apart from takeaways) but the city of Manchester stayed open. Now, we here in this town have a lower rate than one of the largest towns in the Lake District, yet the whole Lake District (bar Barrow) is tier 1 and we could be tier 3 tomorrow. I accept hyper local restrictions don't work, but we're 15 miles from Manchester city centre. We are NOT in Manchester!

The issue is the inconsistency. If they're using infection rates to dictate policy, then they've got some very illiterate people reading the numbers....... I kind of don't care if we go into tier 3. Selfishly, it'll have little to no impact on me personally, but I do care about local businesses and it has to be fairly and equitably applied across the country. If another area has the same/higher figures than us, they should be in the same restriction level."

I agree but maybe it’s done on how consistent those infection rates are, how quickly they climb, if they are reducing at all, and the same for the neighbouring boroughs, I don’t know

I feel for the businesses that have to close, but I’m really not sure what else can be done

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

Who cares. I don’t anymore.

I’m taking responsibility for my myself & loved ones & doing as I see fit.

I live for myself & answer to nobody.

Serco did say we are in tier 1. The government say we are in tier 2.So now Serco say we are in tier 1 and tier 2.

in Lancashire

"Two about to go into three.."

Midnight tonight..

But gyms stay open..

Wtf is going on with the inconsistency..

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

The issue is the inconsistency. If they're using infection rates to dictate policy, then they've got some very illiterate people reading the numbers....... I kind of don't care if we go into tier 3. Selfishly, it'll have little to no impact on me personally, but I do care about local businesses and it has to be fairly and equitably applied across the country. If another area has the same/higher figures than us, they should be in the same restriction level.

I agree but maybe it’s done on how consistent those infection rates are, how quickly they climb, if they are reducing at all, and the same for the neighbouring boroughs, I don’t know

I feel for the businesses that have to close, but I’m really not sure what else can be done

"

I wonder if there is a decision making process they use to decide on changing a regions covid tier... And if so... Whether it is available to the public... It might stop some of the moaning/misinformation ..and if they don't have one...

Govt should lock down "starmer plus others

Govt shouldn't lock down "Burnham plus others

Govt should increase our local restrictions" essex"

Govt should decrease our local restrictions "Burnham"...

Too many opinions and not enough action.

Manchester (she/her)

Lancashire moved to 3, Manchester probably soon to follow.

I agree with treating Greater Manchester as a whole.

My feelings on the tiers and this mess are unpublishable.

I wonder if there is a decision making process they use to decide on changing a regions covid tier... And if so... Whether it is available to the public... It might stop some of the moaning/misinformation ..and if they don't have one...

Govt should lock down "starmer plus others

Govt shouldn't lock down "Burnham plus others

Govt should increase our local restrictions" essex"

Govt should decrease our local restrictions "Burnham"...

Too many opinions and not enough action. "

Just a couple of points. Burnham only wants the government to apply the same financila package they applied to the rest of the country when it was locked down. At no point has he said drop them down to tier 1.

so pretty much how its been since september then? do find it a bit odd as we were ine of the worst places in the south east a month or so ago."

National Guidelines. Look Here . . . if you have a laptop or tablet (harder to work on your phone . . .

Zoom in the map - but basically if you are in the Yellow you are Tier 1 Medium National Guidelines and Rule of 6.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-these-are-the-main-changes-to-covid-19-restrictions-that-are-happening-today-12104816

On a mooch

so pretty much how its been since september then? do find it a bit odd as we were ine of the worst places in the south east a month or so ago.

National Guidelines. Look Here . . . if you have a laptop or tablet (harder to work on your phone . . .

Zoom in the map - but basically if you are in the Yellow you are Tier 1 Medium National Guidelines and Rule of 6.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-these-are-the-main-changes-to-covid-19-restrictions-that-are-happening-today-12104816"

Or use this if on your phone

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54373904

By *urekamanfor2Man  over a year ago

Shoreham

"Lancashire moved to 3, Manchester probably soon to follow.

My feelings on the tiers and this mess are unpublishable."

It's all they can do atm and make sure the Covidiots obey the rules

By *orace99Man  over a year ago

York

I think we only made it to two but with the case rises and the stupidity you have alluded too we should be in a three.

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

Tier 2 with an infection rate of 62/100000 .... County council requested it.

Tier 2

Us in the goombay dance band are in tear seven....

One for the oldies out there

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-these-are-the-main-changes-to-covid-19-restrictions-that-are-happening-today-12104816

Or use this if on your phone

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54373904"

Manchester (she/her)

"Lancashire moved to 3, Manchester probably soon to follow.

My feelings on the tiers and this mess are unpublishable.

It's all they can do atm and make sure the Covidiots obey the rules "

Maybe they can have an effective track and trace. Maybe they can have coherent policy and communication. Maybe they can apply the law equally to all. Maybe they can quit with the corruption. Maybe they can support communities and businesses facing financial ruin. Maybe they can listen.to.the.motherfucking.science.

York

"Us in the goombay dance band are in tear seven....

One for the oldies out there"

Serves them right bloody river dwellers

By *nmgCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

3. It's all death & destruction here..... And we can't even go to the pub for some liquid refreshment!

"Two about to go into three..

Midnight tonight..

But gyms stay open..

Wtf is going on with the inconsistency.."

10pm I heard. And yet I believe gym's stay closed in Liverpool.

On a mooch

[Removed by poster at 16/10/20 11:58:15]

On a mooch

Midnight tonight..

But gyms stay open..

Wtf is going on with the inconsistency.."

Or does it signal a u turn on gyms for all tier 3 locations ? If not then it’s madness either every area follow the same tier rules or just don’t bother.

It’s things like this that cause the disharmony within the different areas of the country

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

1 I believe. Having said that, who knows?

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman  over a year ago

The place where fairies live

"So what tier are you in then? 1 2 3 or don't give a damn? "

On a mooch

"1 I believe. Having said that, who knows? "

This will tell you, if you wish to know

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54373904

York

Midnight tonight..

But gyms stay open..

Or does it signal a u turn on gyms for all tier 3 locations ? If not then it’s madness either every area follow the same tier rules or just don’t bother.

It’s things like this that cause the disharmony within the different areas of the country "

Gyms are supposedly low infection risk

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman  over a year ago

The place where fairies live

"3. It's all death & destruction here..... And we can't even go to the pub for some liquid refreshment!"

You can if you have a substancial meal with it

On a mooch

Midnight tonight..

But gyms stay open..

It’s things like this that cause the disharmony within the different areas of the country

Gyms are supposedly low infection risk "

So I’ve read, but you can’t have one tier 3 location with them open and their neighbouring tier 3 area with them closed.... it’s one or the other across the board

Tears for fears

Tears for souvenirs

Tear drop explodes

Tears of a clown

It’s just all gonna end in tears

Manchester (she/her)

Midnight tonight..

But gyms stay open..

Gyms are supposedly low infection risk "

I think Liverpool are tier 3 plus additional measures.

... Which seems to destroy "simple system" from the outset. But hey.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Midnight tonight..

But gyms stay open..

So I’ve read, but you can’t have one tier 3 location with them open and their neighbouring tier 3 area with them closed.... it’s one or the other across the board "

Apparently boris made his announcement to the local politicians then left without answering any questions.

Manchester (she/her)

Midnight tonight..

But gyms stay open..

So I’ve read, but you can’t have one tier 3 location with them open and their neighbouring tier 3 area with them closed.... it’s one or the other across the board

Apparently boris made his announcement to the local politicians then left without answering any questions. "

It's not quite as bad here but apparently GM politicians were told (with not much notice) about tier 2 ahead of time.

Except Wigan because someone in Westminster doesn't know where that is

North West

Midnight tonight..

But gyms stay open..

So I’ve read, but you can’t have one tier 3 location with them open and their neighbouring tier 3 area with them closed.... it’s one or the other across the board "

And this is my point about consistency.

On a mooch

Midnight tonight..

But gyms stay open..

And this is my point about consistency."

I totally get it, it’s madness on level of lockdown

in Lancashire

Midnight tonight..

But gyms stay open..

It’s things like this that cause the disharmony within the different areas of the country "

I agree, it's a shambles and open to challenge in in law..

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I'm at the top of the pyramid

liverpool

Midnight tonight..

But gyms stay open..

I agree, it's a shambles and open to challenge in in law.."

If someone made a legal challenge the gmnt wouldnt have a leg to stand on

Midnight tonight..

But gyms stay open..

If someone made a legal challenge the gmnt wouldnt have a leg to stand on"

Go on then Lionel

Manchester (she/her)

I'd just like someone vaguely competent in charge for half a second here.

So many of us have done so much to help. And I'm not talking about above and beyond. The ordinary sacrifices, the living in fear, the restriction of our lives. Most of the public have done really well with what we've been given. But what we've been given is crap. And most people won't go out and seek additional information, we can't expect them to.

We need the government to govern. Properly.

Christ that we even have to say this.

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

I'm in tier 1 in Sussex at present,hoping it keeps that way

Two at the moment three come Sunday

in Lancashire

"I'd just like someone vaguely competent in charge for half a second here.

So many of us have done so much to help. And I'm not talking about above and beyond. The ordinary sacrifices, the living in fear, the restriction of our lives. Most of the public have done really well with what we've been given. But what we've been given is crap. And most people won't go out and seek additional information, we can't expect them to.

Christ that we even have to say this."

It's beyond parody..

Manchester (she/her)

It's beyond parody.."

It'd be hilarious if it were on TV. A touch unbelievable.

And we get people saying that Boris tried his best.

This ain't kindergarten nor is it colouring FFS.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Local lockdown ... Wales

in Lancashire

It's beyond parody..

This ain't kindergarten nor is it colouring FFS."

What's funny in a did he really just say that sort of way is Boris telling Starmer to get on board and pull together..

Manchester (she/her)

It's beyond parody..

What's funny in a did he really just say that sort of way is Boris telling Starmer to get on board and pull together..

"

Christ

liverpool

Midnight tonight..

But gyms stay open..

If someone made a legal challenge the gmnt wouldnt have a leg to stand on

Go on then Lionel "

liverpool

It's beyond parody..

This ain't kindergarten nor is it colouring FFS."

People genuinely believe this is being handled well.

in Lancashire

It's beyond parody..

Christ "

That was last week mind, this week it's opportunism..

It's like a goalie berating an opposing player for scoring when the goalie has decided to walk away and get a cuppa..

Manchester (she/her)

It's beyond parody..

People genuinely believe this is being handled well."

Manchester (she/her)

It's beyond parody..

Christ

It's like a goalie berating an opposing player for scoring when the goalie has decided to walk away and get a cuppa.."

Opportunism for what. Saving lives and not obliterating the economy?

York

"Tears for fears

Tears for souvenirs

Tear drop explodes

Tears of a clown

It’s just all gonna end in tears"

in Lancashire

It's beyond parody..

Christ

It's like a goalie berating an opposing player for scoring when the goalie has decided to walk away and get a cuppa..

Opportunism for what. Saving lives and not obliterating the economy?"

For following the advice from the governments own scientific advisors re circuit break..

Manchester (she/her)

It's beyond parody..

Christ

For following the advice from the governments own scientific advisors re circuit break..

"

What would scientists know about virology.

Slap a slogan on it and talk about the Blitz. We'll be fine

in Lancashire

It's beyond parody..

Christ

What would scientists know about virology.

Slap a slogan on it and talk about the Blitz. We'll be fine "

This week at pmq's it was something about flashing warning lights in a planes cockpit..

My first thought was the film 'airplane' from back in the day..

Manchester (she/her)

God.

It's a bit like Americans toting guns in Walmart talking about revolutionaries or whatever at this point. (The same ones crying because The Cheesecake Factory was closed)

You're not big or brave or right because you've got a metaphor. The metaphor requires substance to have any impact.

Our forebears were brave. Maybe we should try it for ourselves ffs

1 probably will be 2 before long as other areas of the county are seeing bigger rises in numbers

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

Infections are very low in Somerset

By *ensualbicockMan  over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

Even Everton are top of the league

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Tier 1 as I'm on the edge of the county.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

It will all end in tiers

Silsden

Uk county borders are rubbish my next door neighbour is in North Yorkshire. They are a lower tier. I could touch their hand

I don't give a damn what tier my area is in. It won't change how I live.

Are 3 tier wedding cakes dangerous

(has to be cake mentioned somewhere)

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"Are 3 tier wedding cakes dangerous

(has to be cake mentioned somewhere)"

Gateaux ver there in the corner and think about what you just said....

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Tier 1

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

1 but on the verge of going into 2 I've just read. Our local mps are asking that no one has half term sleepovers

Dear Boris... when can I go in the shower and use my no more tiers?

By *ivek68Man  over a year ago

york

very true its mental here. Nobody listened

By *callycatMan  over a year ago

Mid Wales

According to the latest figures we have fewer than 1 case of coved infection in our community of 1500 people in an area the size of central London

By *aygnt2021Man  over a year ago

Kidderminster

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Top tier champions. Winning at everything this year.

Even Everton are top of the league "

That's how you know it really is the apocalypse.

The one where you can drink sit outside to have a few glasses of wine with your meal but if you sit indoors you get refused alcohol.

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"So what tier are you in then? 1 2 3 or don't give a damn? "

I’ll go for option four!

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I'm in Essex, which goes into tier 2 at midnight tonight. Luckily, I'm in Southend which is a unitary Trust, so we stay at Tier 1.

Seems Covid also knows the difference between council that manage their own budgets!

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

No idea. Covid is a northern problem.

Silsden

"I don't give a damn what tier my area is in. It won't change how I live."

Sensible outlook....

Club Meets Only

Well visitors are still encouraged even tho we are tier 3.. no travel restrictions either

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Well visitors are still encouraged even tho we are tier 3.. no travel restrictions either"

I thought you could only travel in or out of tier 3 for work or childcare ?

Club Meets Only

"Well visitors are still encouraged even tho we are tier 3.. no travel restrictions either

I thought you could only travel in or out of tier 3 for work or childcare ?"

Apparently not, you just have to stay with your family group & not mix with others. It was in Lancs live

1 but surrounded by 2s however work in a 2 area so I’m using common sense which seems to be lacking in the U.K.

By *bcums3Couple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

No tiers for us up here just lockdown and closed

In a local lockdown area in Wales

"I don't give a damn what tier my area is in. It won't change how I live.

Sensible outlook...."

I'm living as though I'm in the highest tier anyway.

I don't want to catch it and seems most people don't care about who they spread it to as long as they can go to pubs and fuck around.

» Add a new message to this topic