FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > How optimistic are you

How optimistic are you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have said this all along give it a year. Be good wash hands wear my mask and keep our distance. Go for daily exercise go to work/school/shop if you have too or work/school/shop from home. Anything that is non essential can wait be patient and we will get through this. Stay safe and well look after our own health. Economy and freedom will come back eventually. I am looking forward to 01/01/21. Reset and re-evaluate. Especially our education system this is a perfect time to do that and look to see what the future holds and hopefully the future looks bright. I feel that we are on the precipice of life. Climate, health, economy, education. If we don't change things for the better then we and the next generation will not have a future at all x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wish you well with that forecast I really do and if it's even remotely close ill buy you a drink come new year

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

what happens when we/you re evaluate.. what happens then? That's the important thing

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

There's good on the horizon but some pain on the way. We'll each do our bit to help the lives of others, 1 step at a time.

» Add a new message to this topic