FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Costco

Costco

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ook OP   Man  over a year ago

london

... know we’ve already had a panic buying thread but I’ve just driven past Costco twice today and seen a massive queue snaking round the car park. Seriously are we really still this stupid? Although I did hear that you can buy a massive cheesecake at Costco... mmmmmmmmmmmm cheesecake

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Asda and tesco were the same, lots of people are going back to weekend shopping though, as they are back to work in the week

london

Ahhh yes but do they sell a massive cheesecake... that’s obviously what you need in reserve for emergency situations.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No real problems here. I was in tesco yesterday and plenty of everything.

By *ebel Red HotWoman  over a year ago

York

There are a lot of people who are self-centred and have the "its all about me" attitude sadly.

"There are a lot of people who are self-centred and have the "its all about me" attitude sadly. "

I dont agree ( no surprise there Sappy)

Humans are animals. We are hard wired to survive, just like other animals. To protect our offspring. Continue our line.

At this moment in time, we have no clue whats coming next. The country is in a mess. People are losing their jobs by the day, and the current lockdown situation is crazy

Just look at the unis. People told they cant even leave to buy food, with no warning

Of course people are going to stockpile. Its not selfishness, its survival

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

no problems where i live no lines of people outside any of the supermarkets.was in tesco and aldi yesterday no shirtage of anything and no buisier than they have been fir the ladt 3 or 4 months

"... Although I did hear that you can buy a massive cheesecake at Costco... mmmmmmmmmmmm cheesecake "

Their cheesecakes are very nice! As are the packs of six mini Victoria sponges, and packs of six mini black forest gateaux...

"There are a lot of people who are self-centred and have the "its all about me" attitude sadly.

Humans are animals. We are hard wired to survive, just like other animals. To protect our offspring. Continue our line.

At this moment in time, we have no clue whats coming next. The country is in a mess. People are losing their jobs by the day, and the current lockdown situation is crazy

Just look at the unis. People told they cant even leave to buy food, with no warning

Of course people are going to stockpile. Its not selfishness, its survival"

seems alot like just trying to justify crappy behaviour “animals hard wired to survive” is about 2 steps away from men hard wired to take sex when they want it ... and i doubt you think thats an acceptable argument

our brains and emotional intelligence and ability to make choices separate us from animals,

not one restriction has been put in place without notice, and online ordering is still available to anyone that needs to self isolate and even quarantine can be legally be broken for essential food or medical supplies if you are unable to get a delivery - it says so on the government website.. there has never been any suggestion or risk of people being locked up at home left to starve

no clue whats coming next would suggest we hadn’t already lived through a full lockdown this year already during which we all witnessed supermarkets still open and the only thing causing problems with supply was the stock pilers

buying a trolley full of toilet paper and pasta is not a life or death situation so survival over selfishness just doesnt cut it

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"... Although I did hear that you can buy a massive cheesecake at Costco... mmmmmmmmmmmm cheesecake

Their cheesecakes are very nice! As are the packs of six mini Victoria sponges, and packs of six mini black forest gateaux..."

Must go to cosco sound nice if fattening

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"... Although I did hear that you can buy a massive cheesecake at Costco... mmmmmmmmmmmm cheesecake

Their cheesecakes are very nice! As are the packs of six mini Victoria sponges, and packs of six mini black forest gateaux..."

I like their bags of nuts and dried fruit and such, add them to my breakfast cereal. Their dried cherries give a lovely extra kick to muesli...

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"There are a lot of people who are self-centred and have the "its all about me" attitude sadly.

Of course people are going to stockpile. Its not selfishness, its survival"

I agree. There is also the January erm "situation" to consider

Damn good pizzas too!!

london

Still a queue outside... lol

By *ddie04Man  over a year ago

Oz

Costco flaming hot wings

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

Went to our Costco yesterday. No queues,, but busy. No panic buying. Apart from the masks everything seemed normal. then went to Tesco on the way back queues outside, several shelves empty.

» Add a new message to this topic