FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > who has had it ???

who has had it ???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *istyblue1967 OP   Man  over a year ago

manchester

who has had this terrible disease ?

and how did you cope ??

shake it off ??

any medication to help you ??

tia x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My GP surgery has told me its "highly likely" but as I wasnt actually hospitalized and I'm not a prince or a politician then I wasn't actually tested.

I was bad for 2 weeks. Fever, racking cough, pneumonia.... 2 different anti-biotics. Follow up x-ray showed totally clear after 3 weeks...though took another couple for cough to go completely.

Hope that helps...

By *ondonexplorerMan  over a year ago

Ascot

Pretty sure I've had it. Not nice at all, but not as bad as the worst flu I've had.

My symptoms were:

Cough at the start (but not too bad)

Headache in the forehead

Burning sinuses

Sore eyes

Body ache

Fatigue

Complete loss of smell/taste

7 days in bed taking ascorbic acid, loads of fluid etc.

By *istyblue1967 OP   Man  over a year ago

manchester

thanks for your replies

very helpful

no one can say 100% uinless they have been in hospital or the new lot of nhs .... but i suspect the number is high when we finally get these who have had it test

By *lipperywhenwet07Couple  over a year ago

llanelli

Think had it start of March after 2 trips to London Heathrow hotels

Sore throat

Total fatigue

Headache

Fever

Really dry cough lasted 3 weeks

Fatigue lasted 10days - seriously found it hard to walk down stairs

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Think I had it first week in March...

Bad headaches

Lots of mucus in my head

Sore throat

Sneezing

Extreme tiredness, even going to the bathroom next door to my bedroom was hell.

Spent 4 days in bed

On day 5 I felt brilliant

GB here.

I'm unsure tbh. I came down with what felt like a cold for a few days, got a bit better, then came down with massive man flu. Running nose, cough, sore throat, eyes, fatigue, some aches and pains, slight temperature. Then had a day or two of really bad cough and mild breathing difficulty. Then recovered after a few days.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Absolutely sure we have had it.

Dog walking was not as enjoyable as normal.

Luckily/unlucky dog strained a leg, so it was short walks often.

Wife (who is diabetic) her blood sugars were consistently high, usually a sign of a strong infection.

Who knows I’ve felt a bit off and had a banging headache for over a week not had a bad cough but a little one no temperature etc

But as everyone is different and reacts different I wouldn’t have a clue at all could just be something else without a test no one will know for sure

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

The point with covid-19, one of the reasons that the entire world is shit scared, is that there is no medicine effective against it.

Paracetamol may or may not help reduce temperature a bit and make you a bit more comfortable, but does not in any way kill the virus.

The way that all viruses work is that they are just a little packet of protein and RNA that works its way inside a cell. The protein bit happens to be the right shape to act as a "key" that unlocks the way into the cell, different viruses have different key shapes so fit different types of cells. Inside every cell of your body there is a microscopic factory that takes instructions from fragments of RNA and makes proteins - some of which can be more RNA. The normal action of the cell factories is to make the proteins and stuff your body needs to grow and repair itself.

But the RNA from a virus happens to be the instructions for making another of the virus! So the cell starts making lots of copies of the virus, until there is so much that it bursts the cell open, all the copies escape and enter nearby cells, which then start making copies of the copies...

Meanwhile your immune system realises something is wrong and starts trying to make other proteins called antibodies, to neutralise the virus. But the antibodies have to be crafted to match the shape of that specific type of virus (the key and lock thing again) to be effective, and if the virus is something new, your immune system doesn't know how to make the right shape of antibody, it has to try stuff by trial and error until it gets it right...

Then it's just a race. Does your immune system find the right antibody first? In which case you get better. Or does the virus get copied and recopied and re-recopied so much that it overwhelms your body and destroys too many cells? In which case you die...

What vaccination for some particular virus does is give your body a taste of another virus that is very similar in shape, but not as dangerous. So your immune system can be pre-prepared when the dangerous version of it gets you, and act much faster, win the race, keep you alive.

But the virus causing the covid-19 disease is new, no humans have experienced anything quite like it before. It takes a long time for your immune system to figure out what to do to make the right antibodies. And this virus is really good at entering your cells, at being copied, at being multiplied really fast.

So - the only medicine is your own immune system. And if your immune system is not good, or your body is weak, or you just happen to pick up a lot of the virus to start with because you have pre-existing lung damage from smoking or whatever - the virus wins the race....

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Who knows for sure until the test is rolled out, could just be another bug / flu

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Wow

I was in hospital on oxygen and IV medication and fluids 4 weeks ago with it. Although I did not have an “official” test to confirm as at that time they were only testing people in ICU. I was bad but not that bad as I didn’t need a ventilator. I did have lung scans, blood test and heart beat (can’t remember name) test. I was in hospital for just over 24 hours and would say the worst days were 2,3,4. My temperature was through the roof and I felt I was on fire, I could not do anything without losing my breath (even talk) the cough was persistent but not constantly coughing. I Would say I am 100% recovered but this took more like 18 days to feel completely better. As it wipes you out. Hope this helps xx

I had bad earache for one day then the worse head pain ever felt fuzzy , sore throat for days , lost my voice , fatigue couldn’t get out of bed , cough for half a day only , but had zero energy, getting out of bed was such a hard thing to do , pain in my right chest , wasn’t nice , just slept for hours and hours ,

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

My mum tested positive yesterday, they've sedated her and put her on a ventilator. Think it's just waiting now.

"My mum tested positive yesterday, they've sedated her and put her on a ventilator. Think it's just waiting now."

So sorry to hear this. Sending lots of positive vibes xx

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"My mum tested positive yesterday, they've sedated her and put her on a ventilator. Think it's just waiting now."

Really sorry to hear this.

Kind regards from us x

Think the fella has had it.

1.Sore throat for a week.

2.Then all of a sudden felt very unwell.

3. Raging temperature and literally shaking for hours after.

4. Spent the next 7 days with headaches, temperature and found it tough to breathe, loss of taste (no cough tho)

Finally gone back to work today after 14 days as he looks after 999 services.

Very scary but fingers crossed it was the virus and he's now immune to it, but he's still taking maximum precautions.

Scary times!

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

Thanks both. I'm ok.

By *linkyMalinkyWoman  over a year ago

South Somerset

I currently have it (or as sure as I can be with no testing) . The paramedic who came out seemed pretty certain that I did.

By *B8912Man  over a year ago

Guiseley

I’m 95% sure I’ve had it a few weeks ago (mid March).

Started Monday night, just feeling not really myself then woke up Tuesday with ‘the Cough’z in the evening, fever and headaches started and I slept for 36/40 hours - waking up for 30 minutes or so every so often and very unsure where I was. After eventually managing to get up on Thursday, I was still feverish and achy but gradually got better but not 100% until Sunday. I still had a deep, productive cough (sounds grim, is just like a bad cold) for about 3 weeks after that.

Again, like many, I’ve not been tested and probably will never know unless they develop an antibody test.

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

We think weve had it but not famous enough or ill enough to get tested.

I K lost my sense of smell and taste, had 1 day where I got really hot and worn out on any exertion, extremely tired and body pain, I've had a cough for weeks due to laryngitis before this, its starting to improve now. I have arthritis and now I'm recovered that's playing up.

C got a fever and was sweating plus a cough. He has asthma and his chest was a little tight but responded to his ventolin.

We are both still tired now despite being 14 days since symptoms began.

Our 7 year old just had a cough and felt a bit tired with a headache for a couple days.

By *B8912Man  over a year ago

Guiseley

"I’m 95% sure I’ve had it a few weeks ago (mid March).

Started Monday night, just feeling not really myself then woke up Tuesday with ‘the Cough’z in the evening, fever and headaches started and I slept for 36/40 hours - waking up for 30 minutes or so every so often and very unsure where I was. After eventually managing to get up on Thursday, I was still feverish and achy but gradually got better but not 100% until Sunday. I still had a deep, productive cough (sounds grim, is just like a bad cold) for about 3 weeks after that.

Again, like many, I’ve not been tested and probably will never know unless they develop an antibody test."

Should probably add that Thursday I was breathless, but not bad enough to hospitalise.

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

I don't know if I've had it but I had a couple of weeks of a nasty cold in late February which started a couple of days after I'd been sat in the doctors waiting room for a separate issue. My doctors is on the university campus which at the time was full of chinese students returning from their new year celebrations back home, and several were sat near me coughing and sneezing with one taking photos of the warning sign they had just put up in chinese warning about people returning from Wuhan with symptoms. Chances are it was just a normal cold, but I won't know until antibody tests are widely pushed out.

By *ticky 69Man  over a year ago

Stirling

Confident I had it, but not diagnosed and was fortunate enough not to require medical treatment. It started with a very sore throat, runny nose, sneezing, headaches, fatigue, chills (no fever) and a persistent cough. Felt better some days only to get worse the next. The most worrying symptom was a tightening of the chest, but I was never actually breathless. The cough only went last weekend, after almost three weeks. It slowed me down and I slept more. Took paracetamol and iced cherry brandy helped soothe my throat. Stay safe!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Guessing I've not had it as I've been isolated from people who have had symptoms, as far as I know, though early infections show none, as asymptomatic does likewise.

I had something that seemed to fit the bill, but it was in November and lasted until January. So dunno to be honest.

By *otrockWoman  over a year ago

Essex

I'm not sure of I had it but 111 was more positive I had it...

I thought I had tonsillitis, both my glands in my neck where swollow on each side, my tonsils at the back of my mouth swollen and covered in white crap all in my mouth and tongue, a raging headache that wouldn't go, high temperature 108, fever and shaking to the point I literally couldn't stop my muscles from contracting and shaking I couldn't even control my body fictions so ended up wetting myself several time, couldn't even get out of bed I felt that weak, I couldn't even swollow my own spit so had to just let it drool down my face and vomiting.. 111 wouldn't give me any antibiotics said I had to use paracetamol and self isolate but after 6 days of crying in pain they finally gave me some and within a couple of days started to feel better 11 days later and I'm still feeling rough but on the mend so I'm not sure, they say I had it I say it was tonsillitis but who knows without testing.....

By *reat me rightWoman  over a year ago

Rotherham

"I'm not sure of I had it but 111 was more positive I had it...

I thought I had tonsillitis, both my glands in my neck where swollow on each side, my tonsils at the back of my mouth swollen and covered in white crap all in my mouth and tongue, a raging headache that wouldn't go, high temperature 108, fever and shaking to the point I literally couldn't stop my muscles from contracting and shaking I couldn't even control my body fictions so ended up wetting myself several time, couldn't even get out of bed I felt that weak, I couldn't even swollow my own spit so had to just let it drool down my face and vomiting.. 111 wouldn't give me any antibiotics said I had to use paracetamol and self isolate but after 6 days of crying in pain they finally gave me some and within a couple of days started to feel better 11 days later and I'm still feeling rough but on the mend so I'm not sure, they say I had it I say it was tonsillitis but who knows without testing..... "

You must have had something else instead of/aswell as. They wouldn't give a antibiotics for a virus. Hope you are back well now x x

You have all had the flu there is no covid 19 it's the biggest hoax on human history and I am not mad and I'm not meeting!

"You have all had the flu there is no covid 19 it's the biggest hoax on human history and I am not mad and I'm not meeting! "

I don't think people develop pneumonia with the flue

By *oneyjule65Couple  over a year ago

Halifax

"no one can say 100% uinless they have been in hospital or the new lot of nhs .... but i suspect the number is high when we finally get these who have had it test"

I think so too...

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

"You have all had the flu there is no covid 19 it's the biggest hoax on human history and I am not mad and I'm not meeting! "

Tell my friend fighting for his life the last few weeks in intensive care after testing positive. Pneumonia developed and of a failure and last few days haven’t looked good. Positive news today thankfully

By *oneyjule65Couple  over a year ago

Halifax

"I had something that seemed to fit the bill, but it was in November and lasted until January. So dunno to be honest. "

We had something similar throughout December into January but guess we will never know unless tested..

"You have all had the flu there is no covid 19 it's the biggest hoax on human history and I am not mad and I'm not meeting!

Tell my friend fighting for his life the last few weeks in intensive care after testing positive. Pneumonia developed and of a failure and last few days haven’t looked good. Positive news today thankfully "

*organ failure

"You have all had the flu there is no covid 19 it's the biggest hoax on human history and I am not mad and I'm not meeting!

Tell my friend fighting for his life the last few weeks in intensive care after testing positive. Pneumonia developed and of a failure and last few days haven’t looked good. Positive news today thankfully

*organ failure "

And other underlying health issues by any chance?

*organ failure "

The test is not designed for covid19 it is in fact to test for GM's in the lungs the guy who invented the test said it should NOT be used to test for Covid19 truth is out there if you look

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Explain the Hoax

By *hitsbayMan  over a year ago

Whitstable

Trans girl don't encourage him lol

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Trans girl don't encourage him lol "

I'm _asmeen.

By *he shaggersCouple  over a year ago

vancouver island

"The point with covid-19, one of the reasons that the entire world is shit scared, is that there is no medicine effective against it.

Paracetamol may or may not help reduce temperature a bit and make you a bit more comfortable, but does not in any way kill the virus.

The way that all viruses work is that they are just a little packet of protein and RNA that works its way inside a cell. The protein bit happens to be the right shape to act as a "key" that unlocks the way into the cell, different viruses have different key shapes so fit different types of cells. Inside every cell of your body there is a microscopic factory that takes instructions from fragments of RNA and makes proteins - some of which can be more RNA. The normal action of the cell factories is to make the proteins and stuff your body needs to grow and repair itself.

But the RNA from a virus happens to be the instructions for making another of the virus! So the cell starts making lots of copies of the virus, until there is so much that it bursts the cell open, all the copies escape and enter nearby cells, which then start making copies of the copies...

Meanwhile your immune system realises something is wrong and starts trying to make other proteins called antibodies, to neutralise the virus. But the antibodies have to be crafted to match the shape of that specific type of virus (the key and lock thing again) to be effective, and if the virus is something new, your immune system doesn't know how to make the right shape of antibody, it has to try stuff by trial and error until it gets it right...

Then it's just a race. Does your immune system find the right antibody first? In which case you get better. Or does the virus get copied and recopied and re-recopied so much that it overwhelms your body and destroys too many cells? In which case you die...

What vaccination for some particular virus does is give your body a taste of another virus that is very similar in shape, but not as dangerous. So your immune system can be pre-prepared when the dangerous version of it gets you, and act much faster, win the race, keep you alive.

But the virus causing the covid-19 disease is new, no humans have experienced anything quite like it before. It takes a long time for your immune system to figure out what to do to make the right antibodies. And this virus is really good at entering your cells, at being copied, at being multiplied really fast.

So - the only medicine is your own immune system. And if your immune system is not good, or your body is weak, or you just happen to pick up a lot of the virus to start with because you have pre-existing lung damage from smoking or whatever - the virus wins the race...."

Very good information

Thank you

You are a terrible cunt for spreading such shit. Once you know a handful of people who have died of it you may change your opinion. I hope you never have to face the truth alone in an ICU"

Thus is not shit it's the truth and you have been conned

If everyone hasn't noticed you are all actually on house arrest whilst they put up all the 5g towers so no one can gather and protest sigh

I don't think people develop pneumonia with the flue "

You don't develop pneumonia look it up please

"The point with covid-19, one of the reasons that the entire world is shit scared, is that there is no medicine effective against it.

So - the only medicine is your own immune system. And if your immune system is not good, or your body is weak, or you just happen to pick up a lot of the virus to start with because you have pre-existing lung damage from smoking or whatever - the virus wins the race....

Very good information

Thank you"

And also other underlying health issues that they may know they have or not

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

I see care in the community is alive and kicking.

[Removed by poster at 08/04/20 12:32:09]

*organ failure

And other underlying health issues by any chance?"

No he doesn’t have any underlying health issues

By *ornykinkycouple84Couple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Go tell that to the familys of the 5000+ people who have died in hospital ALONE! Tell that to the NHS workers working flat out to try and treat people. Tell that to the businesses which will surely go under because they have had to close. My god if anything this virus has certainly shown how vile and disrespectful some people can be!

We are certain we have had it. But as we haven’t been tested we can’t know for sure. But as both young and healthy, it wasn’t that bad for us. But we know not everyone will have the same fate.

By *hoenix-risingMan  over a year ago

Co.Down

Never knew there were so many Doctors on a "swingers" site,amazing...

Go tell that to the familys of the 5000+ people who have died in hospital ALONE! Tell that to the NHS workers working flat out to try and treat people. Tell that to the businesses which will surely go under because they have had to close. My god if anything this virus has certainly shown how vile and disrespectful some people can be!"

The 5000+ that have died from something the death figures are no different to any other years trends! The NHS are in they are getting your elderly relatives to sign DNR forms even if they are going for a hospital appointment for other things and reporting almost all deaths to this virus science fact a virus cannot survive outside of its host unfortunately and the tests are not designed for this virus I'm afraid so you have all been duped baaaaaa

Husbands mother confirmed to have it (has been tested on Saturday). She's not expected to make it and due to her age she's not being taken to the hospital (to keep the space for younger ones).

I don't think people develop pneumonia with the flue

You don't develop pneumonia look it up please"

I have

"Husbands mother confirmed to have it (has been tested on Saturday). She's not expected to make it and due to her age she's not being taken to the hospital (to keep the space for younger ones)."

And some people are still saying it doesn't exist

Hopefully she will make it through x

couple, us we him her.

Go tell that to the familys of the 5000+ people who have died in hospital ALONE! Tell that to the NHS workers working flat out to try and treat people. Tell that to the businesses which will surely go under because they have had to close. My god if anything this virus has certainly shown how vile and disrespectful some people can be!

The 5000+ that have died from something the death figures are no different to any other years trends! The NHS are in they are getting your elderly relatives to sign DNR forms even if they are going for a hospital appointment for other things and reporting almost all deaths to this virus science fact a virus cannot survive outside of its host unfortunately and the tests are not designed for this virus I'm afraid so you have all been duped baaaaaa"

What an absolutely revolting thing to say people's loved ones are sick and dying.

"Husbands mother confirmed to have it (has been tested on Saturday). She's not expected to make it and due to her age she's not being taken to the hospital (to keep the space for younger ones).

And some people are still saying it doesn't exist

Hopefully she will make it through x"

Thanks. She won't though, she's 98 and medics have written her off already.

couple, us we him her.

"Husbands mother confirmed to have it (has been tested on Saturday). She's not expected to make it and due to her age she's not being taken to the hospital (to keep the space for younger ones)."

Sorry to hear this deepest sympathy xx

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

The 5000+ that have died from something the death figures are no different to any other years trends! The NHS are in they are getting your elderly relatives to sign DNR forms even if they are going for a hospital appointment for other things and reporting almost all deaths to this virus science fact a virus cannot survive outside of its host unfortunately and the tests are not designed for this virus I'm afraid so you have all been duped baaaaaa"

Oh dear.

"Husbands mother confirmed to have it (has been tested on Saturday). She's not expected to make it and due to her age she's not being taken to the hospital (to keep the space for younger ones).

Sorry to hear this deepest sympathy xx

"

Thank you.

» Add a new message to this topic