FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Blackpool

Blackpool

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reedyguyxxx OP   Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

Hello all I’m in Blackpool all this weekend 7-9 September, on Friday the 7th I’m staying at the paradise hotel. Just wondered if their was anyone else staying their male female couples who fancy chatting maybe before hand. I’ve never been or heard of a swingers hotel before so I’m a little nervous but excited at the same can’t wait actually. An if anyone is staying would you be interested in going for a few beers round the town??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello all I’m in Blackpool all this weekend 7-9 September, on Friday the 7th I’m staying at the paradise hotel. Just wondered if their was anyone else staying their male female couples who fancy chatting maybe before hand. I’ve never been or heard of a swingers hotel before so I’m a little nervous but excited at the same can’t wait actually. An if anyone is staying would you be interested in going for a few beers round the town?? "

A lot of our friend will be staying at Paradise that weekend but they would be coming to us on those nights. They may have a before party and go around town for a few drinks

Doncaster

Ok thanks, I’d like to try your club I’ve always wanted to go but it’s all just very daunting if you get my jist I’ve been parked outside quest before but after 5 mins of biting my nails I drove off haha. Just nerves get in the way once I’m doing something tho the nerves go, maybe a few JD an s will help lol

"Ok thanks, I’d like to try your club I’ve always wanted to go but it’s all just very daunting if you get my jist I’ve been parked outside quest before but after 5 mins of biting my nails I drove off haha. Just nerves get in the way once I’m doing something tho the nerves go, maybe a few JD an s will help lol "

Maybe for one or two for dutch courage. If you get chatting to the guest in the day or on the night at Paradise you could always come in a small group.

Doncaster

Ok thank you I shall see what happens I’m staying somewhere different Saturday night so if I do Friday night I might be their Saturday as well I’ll be like a piece of the funiture once I get used to it haha

"Ok thank you I shall see what happens I’m staying somewhere different Saturday night so if I do Friday night I might be their Saturday as well I’ll be like a piece of the funiture once I get used to it haha "

See you on Friday then sweetie & hopefully saturday too Xx

Lou Club Sx

Doncaster

Yeah hopefully xxx

» Add a new message to this topic