FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Irish lad coming to UK

Irish lad coming to UK

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eenherebefore1989 OP   Man  over a year ago

perth

How's things guys coming to UK the 15th off march for a few months working currently in Argentina i don't know anyone in the UK so would be great to have a few social meets even find out where the clubs are etc etc I'm very friendly and always a great craic hope to hear from some off you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Hi OP.

It would help you to find what you are looking for if you are more specific about which part of the UK you are visiting.

Some areas have a lot of clubs, others have none nearby. Plus very few people will be willing to have a social meet with someone if it means driving a couple of hundred of miles to get there.

Have fun OP and enjoy your visit.

perth

I'm going to be all over the uk all the major city especially so I couldn't specifically name one place just looking for advice is all

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Well when it comes to clubs there are lots to choose from. Some areas of the UK there are none and other areas are almost saturated.

There are lots in the north west. I've only been to one, cupids, and it is my favourite club so far. Another in that area I want to try is townhouse - it looks great.

There are lots of clubs in the midlands too. I've not been to any in the west midlands yet but chameleons is on my list to try. In the east midlands I've been to 3 - the attic, new paradise and club 29. They are all very different and I've enjoyed my visits to them all.

Have a look on the club reviews page. You will be able to see what others are saying about clubs and they all have links to their websites.

Be aware that some clubs have a waiting list for single males to join and fees do vary quite widely.

If you know where you will be staying have a look at the meets and events page on the forums. Organised socials are advertised there and you need to ask to be added to the guest list.

Enjoy your visit

perth

Thanks very much for the info

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm going to be all over the uk all the major city especially so I couldn't specifically name one place just looking for advice is all "

Will be there myself in June, would be looking for somewhere to go in the North West

» Add a new message to this topic