FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Diary of a dirty bitch part one

Diary of a dirty bitch part one

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orkshire_Swing OP   Couple  over a year ago

west /south Yorkshire

She lay there on her bed, thinking about him, her fingertips sliding up and down her thighs. Was he thinking about her, longing for her. Her mind was as wild as she, her feet flat on the bed, her knees touching she tried hard to keep them together but she was weak, suddenly her knees fell apart, foot to foot, she was wide open, her pussy lips thickening, the cold air hitting her pussy. If only there was a mirrored ceiling she thought. How crass, but oh how sexy she felt in that moment. She closed her eyes and imagined him laid out on his sofa, lost in his own world. She would long to sit on the edge of that sofa and bend down to inspect anything, a fleck of carpet, her manicured toes, just …anything. She pictured her skirt riding higher as she bent over, sensing his eyes looking above his gaze, willing for a glimpse of her knickers. Of course, she knew, he knew, he could see so much more whenever he liked, but the tease, the seductive way the crease of her ass moves fascinated him. She would linger, urging his cock to stir, longing for his hand to reach over and gently run his finger between the crack of her ass, back and forth, forth and back. The palm of his hand spread around her right ass cheek, straddling her, enveloping her body inside his legs, there would be no escape for his prisoner. His hand reaching to the nape of her neck, oh how he knows her weak points.

Her mind runs through it all scene by scene, her pussy filling with excitement, he pulls her neck back and they kiss. His hand moving slowly down her body, he pushes her legs apart and feels how wet her knickers are... She pushes harder into the bed, two fingers reach down inside her knickers, wow so wet, so sticky so turned on for him. She wraps her fingers either side of her clit and moves them back and forth, her fingers slipping more with each movement, her strokes getting wilder and faster, the tips of her fingers slip inside her pussy, her breaths get deeper, so sensual. She reaches for something, anything to fill her pussy and imagine it’s him. Her hand grabs the empty bottle of , mmm glass of course. She presses the cold bottle on her gaping pussy and slides it up and down, pressing harder into her reddening lips each time, she closes her legs sharply. She turns over on her knees and reaches around inserting the bottle neck first in her pussy. She is tight, what is it with this position she smiles to herself, he would love this right now, watching me with this bottle. She would make him watch too. In her fantasy she leads him to the door and ties his hands with a scarf to the door handle, would he let her, would he, oh the anticipation, would he stay, could she watch as his cock got harder and harder for her. She really wanted to sit there open legged in the middle of the living room and have him see her experiment with a bottle, his beer bottle, his wine bottle, mm drink from the bottle then fuck herself.

He made her feel so free, so wild so electric. She lay on her back fingering the bottle neck, a rim from her creamy pussy had formed on the bottle, fuck she felt ready for him, so ready for his body to be pressed on top of hers. Curtains open, rain lashing down outside, tropical house playing tunes. She had it all in her mind and she wanted it so badly right now. She wanted to call him, have him hear her raspy moans, sense her writhing around circling her clit round and round. Telling him she wanted to feel his cock pulsating between her thighs..she couldn’t. Oh how she wanted him, but then she always did.

There was a knock at the door. She stopped, no way, no fucking way, she slipped into her shirt not stopping to fasten the buttons, she went straight to look out of the window. Yes way oh yes way, her knees buckled as she flew down the steps missing so many in her rush to greet him. She flung herself at him, he kissed her passionately, he had no choice. Fuck how was he here, he shouldn’t be here. It was cold out, he needed the bathroom, she held his hand and didn’t let it go seemingly oblivious he was using the bathroom, he shook his cock and ripped off her shirt, tearing at it. They paused, locked eyes, locked lips and he fucked her there and then in the hallway. He pushed her body high as she wrapped her legs around him, it was frenzied it was fast but they needed their bodies entwined right then, he came in her so quickly and she smiled as they watched his cum drip down her thighs dribbling on to her foot, just as fast as he came. It turned her on so much how he wanted her. How did he do this to her, this hypnotic sexual enticement he had with his look, his swagger, his manner, he made the seductive whore in her crumble and melt but oh she crumbled so well. He kissed her slowly, softly and left. She fell to her knees and felt her wetness with the palm of her hand, it felt so good, so used, so filthy, she loved to feel a dirty whore, his dirty whore. She stood up and sat on her steps, legs apart she started to finger her pussy, the sound was heavenly it made her wetter if that was even possible, her pussy gripped her fingers tightly. The phone rang, he knew she would be playing with herself, he knew her so well. Cum for me he said let me hear you. Close your eyes and remember what we just did, I’m inside you fucking your pussy I’m fucking you, I’m fucking you baby. She couldn’t contain her moans her delight her body was aching to cum for him, her fingers beating hard on her tiny hard clit, so swollen and moist. He whispered I’m inside you I’m cumming inside you, feel me explode…she came hard, loud, her whole body shaking and convulsing, she couldn’t let go of her pussy, grasping it with her whole hand, waiting for her body to stop shaking. He soothed her, breathe baby, breathe…..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/05/17 22:30:54]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good story but wrong section

» Add a new message to this topic