FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > massages

massages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eece38 OP   Man  over a year ago

bangor

afternoon folks I just wanted to ask if anyone knew any decent massesues or places in and around Surrey? backs been in agony after the last few gym sessions . any help would be appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Google is your friend

"Google is your friend "

You could say that about most of the posts on here, it's a forum, meant for discussing random shit. I bet if a woman had asked the very same question it would be full by now. Good luck fella.

"Google is your friend

You could say that about most of the posts on here, it's a forum, meant for discussing random shit. I bet if a woman had asked the very same question it would be full by now. Good luck fella. "

Actually a women did ask a similar question on the forum a few weeks back and I gave the same response

"Google is your friend

You could say that about most of the posts on here, it's a forum, meant for discussing random shit. I bet if a woman had asked the very same question it would be full by now. Good luck fella.

Actually a women did ask a similar question on the forum a few weeks back and I gave the same response "

Fair enough, I just don't see the point of a forum if you are just going to refer people to google. But each to their own eh

"Google is your friend

Actually a women did ask a similar question on the forum a few weeks back and I gave the same response

Fair enough, I just don't see the point of a forum if you are just going to refer people to google. But each to their own eh "

Oh of course yeah, each to their own

» Add a new message to this topic