FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Amateur fetish Photographer

Amateur fetish Photographer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello. I’m mostly known as a fine-art fetish photographer and I’ve been doing that for fifteen years now. My site was launched in 2001 and created to feature photos of fetish models, dominatrix, bondage models and other various art projects. My career in fine-art fetish photography has led me to galleries around the world including England, Belgium, the Netherlands, China and across the United States. I have work in the permanent collection of the Kinsey Institute at Indiana University and the Leather Archives and Museum in Chicago.

I also do professional photography. My fetish and glamour photos have been published in magazines like Skin Two, Von Gutenberg, Darkfaery Subculture and Playzom. I have done professional photography for bands, books, posters and the adult film industry. I co-founded the alternative modeling site Toxic Goddess with photographer Robert Henry. I offer my services for personal portrait photography and for commercial projects.

My creative work and journalism for the kink community is an extension of my own personal experiences. I am a BDSM mentor and have helped guide or train both dominants and sub missives

I'm based at Bournemouth weekends only so if your down this way at weekends please get in touch.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

Nice CV, but you didn't exactly let us know what you have in mind, assuming you want to take pics.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Nice CV, but you didn't exactly let us know what you have in mind, assuming you want to take pics. "

It's a long shot, but I'm going to guess you are right suggesting he wants to take pics.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would love to see some of your work.

By *siaessexCouple  over a year ago

essex

could we see some of your work

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Send me your email and I can show you x

By *aurenkaWoman  over a year ago

London

"Send me your email and I can show you x "

just hope your portfolio is little bit better then your avatar picture, and that maybe enough not be ashamed of, as my private msg asking to show some pictures got no replay

» Add a new message to this topic