FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Wheelchair and disabled

Wheelchair and disabled

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering if there is any wheelchair users or disabled people on here and how they find it as it really seems to be a big turn off for a lot of people and in a way I can understand but was just seeing if there is any on else on here that is in a wheelchair

Yes I'm a wheelchair user and have been for the past 4 years but it dose not restrict me in the bedroom and am able to do most that any one ells can do just seeing if any one on here can relate

Enjoying life

Alan

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *iamonddave84Man  over a year ago

Hereford

I'm disabled not badly and don't use a wheelchair I'm put off to put this on my profile

Never be put off to state that you are a disabled person at the end of the day you are who you are and if people don't like that then they are not worth the effect in the first place

We cant change who we are

Hereford

We are who we are there are some understanding people out there shame I have met them in real life

Yes we are who we are and nothing will change that and yes there is some understanding people out there but never be put of for saying who you are

By *omez42Man  over a year ago

gloucester

It really doesn't matter to me if someone is disabled or not, it's all about who they are.

I sometimes have a slight mobility problem, requiring use of a stick. Unfortunately, a lot of attitudes seem to change the moment a disability is mentioned.

I also have experience, as a career, of mental disabilities. One young man told me " I'm not disabled, just differently ambled"

Hereford

Your second paragraph is so true

I know what you mean about peoples attitude change when a disability is mentioned

Think I'm the only wheelchair user on the site what can be a right pain sometimes but cool to be the only one as it makes me unique

Hereford

Shame there's only guys in this topic

By *aznlouCouple  over a year ago

co durham

I would say the bareback would put people off more than the wheelchair or disabled.

(I have a son who uses a wheelchair)

By *arriedfemukWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

There was, at one time, a wheelchair user on the site who lived local to myself. I had met him a couple of times and he said he was disappointed by members' attitude to his disability.

I have a love of dogging and exhibitionist sex and he was never able to join us because the local spots are not wheelchair accessible - he always said he would be writing to the council to threaten a discrimination case

He had poor mobility and it did restrict his sexual activity but he could certainly provide pleasure and loved to do so.

I am greatly disappointed if people still treat you differently because you are a wheelchair user. We have to be 18+ to join the site. I would hope we could all act like adults.

Yes there is no where for wheelchair users to go to for any type of swinging type party's/meets

And yes it is still surprising how that a disability changes the attitude of many people

But I'm still loving life and always happy and take every day as it comes and the sun is out today so even better

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm in a chair n yes have had some shit attitudes towards me I've been blocked as soon as I told some women but not all are that shallow n can see past it

Like it has been said they ain't worth it if they are put off by a disability

By *ewelsssWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

im a wheelchair user most of the time too , I do use a walking stick at times too , I don't let it put me off I am open an honest with all , when I started to talk to my special friend Shrops 2y 4m ago I told him I was in a chair and awaiting surgery , it didn't put him off we have been happy ever since , and I now have the best sex life ever and have met some wonderful room of site , mostly in northern room x

By *ewelsssWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

people in northern room

I would have no problem meeting a disabled person have disabled friends

"Just wondering if there is any wheelchair users or disabled people on here and how they find it as it really seems to be a big turn off for a lot of people and in a way I can understand but was just seeing if there is any on else on here that is in a wheelchair

Yes I'm a wheelchair user and have been for the past 4 years but it dose not restrict me in the bedroom and am able to do most that any one ells can do just seeing if any one on here can relate

Enjoying life

Alan"

I'm not sure it's the wheelchair that's the (only) issue, married, only play bareback are both reasons people will not meet someone

I wasn't asking about any one meeting me was just asking if there is any other wheelchair users on the site and how they find it I know there is a lot of reasons that people would not want to meet me

Just seeing how other users find the site being disabled

I'm very happy with the people I meet and if I get any new others then that is happy days but it was only a inquiry and a conversation maker

Hereford

I'm glad you started the conversation

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

You started 4 threads on this so Ive deleted 2 and Im closing this one, can you just stick to the one thread in one forum please. Thanks