FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Condom or no condom

Condom or no condom

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondered what women prefer...condom or no condom, and why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

none would bebest for me, but not with anyone on here again. so much bullshit from guys on here for something that could get me pregnant, and they don't even ask you if you're on the pill or anything when they ask for bare back either.

well one guy has asked actually, one guy out of loads has and he got slagged off on the forums for having bare back and admitting it but he's got his head screwed on more than most guys.

and that's how you know not to trust them to bareback with them really. they do not give a shit about what will happen to you after they have cum and left, and its why i will not do it with just anyone.

Must admit I would luv too be given sloppy 2nds with someone

Got to suit up every time with new partners. Even if they say that they are on the pill. there is still a risk of pregnancy and/or std's.

By *eedsbig9inMan  over a year ago

leeds

"none would bebest for me, but not with anyone on here again. so much bullshit from guys on here for something that could get me pregnant, and they don't even ask you if you're on the pill or anything when they ask for bare back either.

well one guy has asked actually, one guy out of loads has and he got slagged off on the forums for having bare back and admitting it but he's got his head screwed on more than most guys."

Thanks babe

You are best iv met on here x

leeds

And yes I always go bare back

Condom. Always. I value my health.

"Just wondered what women prefer...condom or no condom, and why? "

Goes without saying "CONDOMS"!!!! I'M SO GLAD I'M ENGAGED NO ONE CAN VIEW MY PROFILE AND I AIN'T MEETING ANYONE FROM FAB!!!TOO MANY THREAD'S ON THIS TOPIC!!!!! "THIS IS A SEX SITE REMEMBER"!!!!! .

leeds

"Just wondered what women prefer...condom or no condom, and why?

Goes without saying "CONDOMS"!!!! I'M SO GLAD I'M ENGAGED NO ONE CAN VIEW MY PROFILE AND I AIN'T MEETING ANYONE FROM FAB!!!TOO MANY THREAD'S ON THIS TOPIC!!!!! "THIS IS A SEX SITE REMEMBER"!!!!! ."

Why u on here then ???

Goes without saying "CONDOMS"!!!! I'M SO GLAD I'M ENGAGED NO ONE CAN VIEW MY PROFILE AND I AIN'T MEETING ANYONE FROM FAB!!!TOO MANY THREAD'S ON THIS TOPIC!!!!! "THIS IS A SEX SITE REMEMBER"!!!!! .

Why u on here then ???"

Because I want to and can be on Fab I don't want to Endager My Life doing Bareback with Randoms and though I shouldn't have to explain to you I'm in contact with other People on Fab who don't meet anyone else from Fab either and as you can blatantly see I'm also in Forum. .

leeds

Why u on here then ???

Because I want to and can be on Fab I don't want to Endager My Life doing Bareback with Randoms and though I shouldn't have to explain to you I'm in contact with other People on Fab who don't meet anyone else from Fab either and as you can blatantly see I'm also in Forum. ."

If I was happy with someone the last place I'd be is on fab

By *woareoneCouple  over a year ago

plymouth/plympton

Condoms (new for each)

1) std

2) pregnancy

3) anal to pussy (the people in clubs do anal. shove there cock in 1 persons ass then in your pussy ?..

Why u on here then ???

Because I want to and can be on Fab I don't want to Endager My Life doing Bareback with Randoms and though I shouldn't have to explain to you I'm in contact with other People on Fab who don't meet anyone else from Fab either and as you can blatantly see I'm also in Forum. .

If I was happy with someone the last place I'd be is on fab"

I'm more than Happy in My Exclusive Relationship with My Fiancé and I Don't have to be on Fab unlike some people to get a meet for a Verification or few and to get sex either!!!!!as I explained in My last Message

Bang on

By *sym45Man  over a year ago

JE2

Think we all prefer no condoms !

But it's Russian Roulette if you do !

Then why on the site then

By *dam and slutCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

No glove..no love

By *neejerknukeMan  over a year ago

bristol

guys (and gals) come one! Dont be daft- never go bare. Forget about pregnancy, worry about std's. Remember most people who are unfortunate enough to contract HIV get it from a person who doesn't know that they have it.

So that guy who you 'trust'.....

By *landleeCouple  over a year ago

near hull

No glove no love here.

Only man I'd go without is mine would never go without otherwise

Condom and regular testing. My sexual health is MY responsibility no one else's.

I still find it hard to believe it's up for discussion. Pregnancy is the least of your concerns on a site like this. Unless you are standing in a clinic getting the results with the person, how could you be sure they don't have an Sti? Free falling on a ski dive probably feels better but you have a parachute for a reason.

By *ittle Girl LostWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

I'm Genuinely surprised at some of the responses... I think it's a given we would all love to feel hot cum shoot into us,(and then run slowly down our legs- but that bit could just be me) but the risk of catching anything including something that could kill?????? No way is it worth that in my opinion

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Hertford

Why u on here then ???

If I was happy with someone the last place I'd be is on fab"

Why would someone who is happy not want to be on fab. You do not have to meet anyone from fab and there are lots of interesting discussion topics.

By *itandhotCouple  over a year ago

citywest

Prefer no condom but wouldn't let strangers fuck me with out it

Why u on here then ???

If I was happy with someone the last place I'd be is on fab Why would someone who is happy not want to be on fab. You do not have to meet anyone from fab and there are lots of interesting discussion topics. "

i'd probably leave as well.

Why u on here then ???

If I was happy with someone the last place I'd be is on fab Why would someone who is happy not want to be on fab. You do not have to meet anyone from fab and there are lots of interesting discussion topics.

i'd probably leave as well."

I don't have to leave Fab and I Ain't leaving Fab,Fab ain't just for meeting People!

Why u on here then ???

If I was happy with someone the last place I'd be is on fab Why would someone who is happy not want to be on fab. You do not have to meet anyone from fab and there are lots of interesting discussion topics.

i'd probably leave as well.

I don't have to leave Fab and I Ain't leaving Fab,Fab ain't just for meeting People!"

i'm only here to time pass. not saying you have to leave but i probably would do that.

I can not believe what I am hearing!!!! Do people not value their own health and the health of others. Go read stats on the increase of STDs. If people don't give a fuck about their own lives and health I suppose they aren't going to give a shit about other's. But come on people just stop and think how YOU will feel if you got the news that you have tested positive to HIV or any other of the many STDs out there, many having no treatments. Do you really not care?

By *s2b3cMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I never use condoms, don't like them so won't ever use them.

leeds

Why u on here then ???

If I was happy with someone the last place I'd be is on fab Why would someone who is happy not want to be on fab. You do not have to meet anyone from fab and there are lots of interesting discussion topics. "

Get a life real Friends if you have to come here for that then you must a a Billy no mates lol

I'm here for sex while single and that's it

Got more friends than I can even think of dont need any more of here

Swinging isn't just about sex, it's about socialize and meeting likeminded people also.

Yes good friends can be made, we have many RL friends but we have also gained some good friends of swingers sites over the years also.

And to the op's question, totally up to you but I would advise to wear a condom, in "my" opinion a careless legover isn't worth anyone's health unless you knew someone extreamly well.

"Just wondered what women prefer...condom or no condom, and why? "
i think condoms should always be worn, it stops these threads in seconds, opinions count for nothing so, rubber up and fuck away, no arguments of right or wrong, but this is fab so.... Fuck it, let's argue

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Condoms.. Not even a doubht... Its your life and the lifes of others. Simples..

Why u on here then ???

Get a life real Friends if you have to come here for that then you must a a Billy no mates lol

Got more friends than I can even think of dont need any more of here"

To Hell with you Seriously I Don't Need to Be on Fab for Sex or to make Friends with anyone and Fab Ain't just about Sex!!! .

leeds

Why u on here then ???

To Hell with you Seriously I Don't Need to Be on Fab for Sex or to make Friends with anyone and Fab Ain't just about Sex!!! ."

Yes.. Yes it is lol

Why u on here then ???

Got more friends than I can even think of dont need any more of here"

Reason you on Fab Very Blatant you can't get Sex Without Fab ......

Why u on here then ???

To Hell with you Seriously I Don't Need to Be on Fab for Sex or to make Friends with anyone and Fab Ain't just about Sex!!! .

Yes.. Yes it is lol

"

Blatantly you Ain't a Swinger!!!!! .

leeds

Gonna be honest no I ain't I'm here to meet for sex its that simple and I don't really care who likes this or don't

Lastly I cba to argue with you or anyone about my opinions - really aint gonna change anything and iv already wasted enough of my time haha

Enjoy your interweb friendships guys

"Gonna be honest no I ain't I'm here to meet for sex its that simple and I don't really care who likes this or don't

Lastly I cba to argue with you or anyone about my opinions - really aint gonna change anything and iv already wasted enough of my time haha

Enjoy your interweb friendships guys "

Example of Why I'm Very Glad I'm Engaged Now and I Don't meet anyone Guys Especially from Fab!!!

"Gonna be honest no I ain't I'm here to meet for sex its that simple and I don't really care who likes this or don't

Example of Why I'm Very Glad I'm Engaged Now and I Don't meet anyone Guys Especially from Fab!!!"

Congrats on the engagement, happy life together. But please do not categorise all guys as ass holes as the likes of him!!! Truly there are male shit heads on here but there are good guys too.

What baffles the shit outta me is the lack of self preservation in regards to safe sex. Is it a lack of education, just plain ignorance or is it plain stupidity? Why would anybody put their lives in danger? I don't particularly like wearing condoms, but FFS I'm not a stupid or ignorant person!!

Enough of my raging on. Again congrats on your engagement. Red.

Example of Why I'm Very Glad I'm Engaged Now and I Don't meet anyone Guys Especially from Fab!!!

Congrats on the engagement, happy life together. But please do not categorise all guys as ass holes as the likes of him!!! Truly there are male shit heads on here but there are good guys too.

What baffles the shit outta me is the lack of self preservation in regards to safe sex. Is it a lack of education, just plain ignorance or is it plain stupidity? Why would anybody put their lives in danger? I don't particularly like wearing condoms, but FFS I'm not a stupid or ignorant person!!

Enough of my raging on. Again congrats on your engagement. Red."

Thank You Very Much Redmist69 .

By *olden tongue40Man  over a year ago

antrim

My word the log off u need to take a chill pill lighten up u would think it's Monday morning already

By *oss and samCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Yea does feel better without a condom love feeling Ross inside and love feeling him come inside me

But he's the only man I'd do bareback with

By *neejerknukeMan  over a year ago

bristol

chances are that you will be HIV positive eventually then

By *oss and samCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 28/08/16 10:31:18]

"And yes I always go bare back "