FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Stumbled across a new dogging place!!

Stumbled across a new dogging place!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Last night whilst out and about I came across a new dogging area that I hadn't heard of before and even searched for today on the Internet and found nothing! Not sure after the fun that was had last night if I should post its location as common knowledge can ruin some good things! Or am I wrong???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lol what's the point of the forum then

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

Keep your mouth shut.

By *ormula1111Man  over a year ago

birmingham/oxford

Interestingly though I m looking for one in Midlands and Oxfordshire LOl

Absolute no-no!

Do not ever openly disclose dogging sites on here, or anywhere else, if you please!

You wouldn't broadcast your own name and address on here, so please don't broadcast other locations...

By *reygorCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

"Absolute no-no!

Do not ever openly disclose dogging sites on here, or anywhere else, if you please!

You wouldn't broadcast your own name and address on here, so please don't broadcast other locations...

"

this poster is so right we have seen to many of our local dogging places gone now because of media postings.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sorry I think after reading my post back I worded it wrong I don't mean I would post the location publicly! What I really meant was share its location with other local doggers!!

By *hrisy69Man  over a year ago

chester/hawarden

"Sorry I think after reading my post back I worded it wrong I don't mean I would post the location publicly! What I really meant was share its location with other local doggers!! "

If they are real doggers they will find it like you did don't ruin it for the genuine ones. You will get enough people asking in direct messages anyway.

"Sorry I think after reading my post back I worded it wrong I don't mean I would post the location publicly! What I really meant was share its location with other local doggers!!

If they are real doggers they will find it like you did don't ruin it for the genuine ones. You will get enough people asking in direct messages anyway."

just this keep it stum keeps dogging sites clean

» Add a new message to this topic