FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Fri 12th March Cambridge club meet

Fri 12th March Cambridge club meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ruit OP   Woman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Ok after the sucess of the last club tease meet I arranged recently, I have decided to book another one and see if I can encourage all you sexy people to join me there.

Its Friday 12th March. Club Tease in Cambridge. 9pm ish meet, so get there when you can. Will put on some details on of accomodation too for those wanting it but those details are on club tease website.

Single males, single females and couples.

Mail for more details.

or put your name here and will mail you x

Fruit.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Well you have us on the list

Come on people lets get together all welcome

By *ndy_onlyMan  over a year ago

dunstable

We will be there too..We are both looking forward to seeing Honeypot again Lilly love the outfit last time Mmmm

Forum Mod

"We will be there too..We are both looking forward to seeing Honeypot again Lilly love the outfit last time Mmmm "

Aaawwww how sweet I have another good one planned for this time

Love a bit of dressing up

Hi Guys

We are new to this we have attended a house party and loved it!

was wondering if you could tell us what this club is like and is it a good night!

not been to a club before and was thinking about coming this night!!

thanks

Emm n Rich

Forum Mod

"Hi Guys

We are new to this we have attended a house party and loved it!

was wondering if you could tell us what this club is like and is it a good night!

not been to a club before and was thinking about coming this night!!

thanks

Emm n Rich"

We have been to Tease loads of times,its a very friendly club and the owners do their best to make newbies welcome,there is never any pressure on anyone to play,you can just come along and have a drink and chat to everyone or go off and play with people,watch people,or play by yourselves if the horny atmosphere gets you going

Its clean,has a pole,and a new jacuzzi if you want to get wet

2 large open playrooms,one for soft swap and the other for full swap and 3 other smaller playrooms with lockable doors

We have always had a great time there and this night is to get people from here to get together and make new friends in great surroundings

Have look at club section of the site and it will link you to their website

Thank you for the info!

We are going to try and make it that night so hopefully we will see you all there!

Emm n Rich xx

Forum Mod

Great we'll all make sure you're warmly welcomed

near kings lynn

Hi Emm and Rich,

Sorry only just had the chance to see the thread again. Will be great to see you both there. I like the club as it is not massive which for some can be intimidating if crammed full of loads of people. Tease is clean and tidy and the owners are fab.

Numbers going up all the time. Will get conformations next week probably. Have had a number of single men interested in coming too. So think with everyone on here and those I know of possibly about(counting in my head from memory-not easy!) I recon about 20 as a guess.

Need to re check the list.

Fruit xx

well i would love to go! who do i need to email to let then know?

Forum Mod

Aaaww another friend coming

Ive promised to hold Smudgeris hand as I show him round

By *elvetqueenukWoman  over a year ago

norwich

Please add me and my friend lisa (crazychicklisa) onto list as single ladies please xx

Hi Guys

just to let you know in advance that i dont think we will be able to make this night now sorry hopefully will be able to make another night soon x

Emm n Rich

Forum Mod

Never mind im sure there will be other times

near kings lynn

Velvet thats good news and Emm such a shame. Hope to see you at the next one.

Have emailed all the single men to remind them to email the club to "book their place" for want of a better word.

Cant wait, just need to get rid of my sneezes!

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

LOL been looking through the forums, and thought it had not been posted in the uk room, so dammmm i posted one then i seen this. lmfaoo im so dizzy at times. Woop woop roll on firday, get our hands on some sexy people. maybe do some couples play and play alone who knows, See you all there, come on FAB people get ya arses down to tease, make it a full and wicked party xxx

Forum Mod

"LOL been looking through the forums, and thought it had not been posted in the uk room, so dammmm i posted one then i seen this. lmfaoo im so dizzy at times. Woop woop roll on firday, get our hands on some sexy people. maybe do some couples play and play alone who knows, See you all there, come on FAB people get ya arses down to tease, make it a full and wicked party xxx"

Nutta!!!!

near bury st edmunds

i know i know, what am i like,, i get excited so easy lol xxxx

By *ndy_onlyMan  over a year ago

dunstable

"i know i know, what am i like,, i get excited so easy lol xxxx"

Now that I have seen LOL Must remember to bring a BIG towel..See you on Friday night my fellow squrter XXX

near bury st edmunds

So Sorry people we cant make friday night due to Bish's work, he wont be home till late and after 5 hours of travelling and nothing to eat, he is not going to be up for going straight out to a club. we are going to be there on the sat if anyone fancys a repeat night out lol. Gutted really gutted. if we dont see any of you sat night, catch you next time, xxxx have fun

janet & Bish xxx

shame you guys cant make it. was hoping to meet you after not getting the chance at the last ipswich meet

Cant make this one as work looms for the weekend but sure you will all be having fun.

Will be looking out eagerly for the next one..

Have a great night all...

Kisses Rick n Susan xx

near kings lynn

Spread the word on your profiles for those coming to say where your going then more may come. Choice of 2 outfits to wear now lol x

Forum Mod

See you all later lovely people.......Fruit,wear one outfit and take the other for a mid party change

near kings lynn

"See you all later lovely people.......Fruit,wear one outfit and take the other for a mid party change

"

Damn good idea, not had time to decide as yet which one to wear but will need help getting it on none the less lol.

Forum Mod

"See you all later lovely people.......Fruit,wear one outfit and take the other for a mid party change

Damn good idea, not had time to decide as yet which one to wear but will need help getting it on none the less lol."

Ill help you get it on if you want and then you can help me with mine,Rob hates lacing corsets up

Forum Mod

Damn good idea, not had time to decide as yet which one to wear but will need help getting it on none the less lol."

Ill help you get it on if you want and then you can help me with mine,Rob hates lacing corsets up

well i would be more than happy to help you both out with your outfits! lol

near kings lynn

Damn good idea, not had time to decide as yet which one to wear but will need help getting it on none the less lol.

Ill help you get it on if you want and then you can help me with mine,Rob hates lacing corsets up "

Sounds like a good deal,not many men are good at doing it lol. Am meeting a gentleman as a hotel before so he may be able to do it for me if we have time. So if he does manage to do it then will still help with yours mmmm lol xx

OOHHHH NOOOOO im reading this on the morning after and kicking my self for not seeing your add sooner!!!!

What makes it worse is that we done nothing last night and could of mad it grrrrrrrrr ha.

Be great to know when the next one is guys x

near kings lynn

There are a couple going from here tonight I know as couldnt make it last night after all. Not made any plans as to what I am doing this eve but will have to see. Will deffinately keep in touch with when I plan the next one ok xxx

» Add a new message to this topic