FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Anyone interested in Cuckolding in the UK?

Anyone interested in Cuckolding in the UK?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *knorwichcouple OP   Couple 6 weeks ago

Norwich

We are an active married cuckold couple and enjoy talking to others about cuckolding.

Are there others who enjoy talking about cuckolding?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otfun75Man 6 weeks ago

leeds

Yes I’m very much in to been a cuck xxx

By *arry monk40Man 6 weeks ago

Telford

As a bull I do

By *hil153Man 6 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Love hotwife stag vixen cuck bull chat

By *ynamites wowsMan 5 weeks ago

Plymouth and South west

Interested

By *itnakedladMan 5 weeks ago

London Bridge

I’m in

By *ee12367Man 5 weeks ago

sheffield

I’m in and I’d love to share my slut wife

By *usty KnightMan 5 weeks ago

Istanbul

Met some fun couples and would love to indulge others with their fantasies.

By *goodbadexampleMan 5 weeks ago

Cardiff

Genuinely one of the hottest things to be involved in

By *hePleasurerMan 5 weeks ago

Cheshire

I've enjoyed a little cuckolding with a local couple. Other men's wives are the best, but to be a successful couple you need a strong relationship.

By *azS1234Man 5 weeks ago

flitwick

Always been a fantasy of mine to to play and fuck someone’s wife as they walk in on us, he just has to sit and watch as we dont stop

By *ormalfornorfolkMan 5 weeks ago

Norwich

I’d love to be cuckolded, I’m hoping soon we’ll be able to make it happen

By *ukhubMan 5 weeks ago

Shanklin

We have been exploring for a while now and love it so far x

By *arriedspicycpleCouple 5 weeks ago

Sussex

We have been in the cuckold scene for many years.

By *arne affamattaMan 5 weeks ago

Chesterfield

I love playing with cuckold couples. Great fun

By *errytomMan 5 weeks ago

London

Would 100% love my wife to play with other men in front of me or on her own. Alias she isn’t interested

By *Wood82Man 5 weeks ago

Rotherham

Would love to be cucked

By *otwife Owners ClubCouple 5 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

My sexy, petite wife once well and truly cuckolded me with a close motorbike pal of mine. We'd been apart for a couple of months and she was used to enjoying regular sex. To my considerable surprise, she told me that she felt like the archetypal "bored housewife".

What Cathy hadn't told me was that Mick had already had his hand up her skirt, feeling her pussy through the thin gusset of her panties, at a party we'd both attended 18 months earlier. She was extremely anxious about someone noticing and Mick didn't want to stop, so she abruptly stood up and walked off while whispering, "Not here, not now."

Fuck me dead. Cathy had given Mick an invitation for him to fuck her, in the right circumstances.

We were living in Oz and Cathy returned to London to visit her parents and family for Christmas.

Mick heard from Cathy's best friend, Valerie, that Cathy was back in town. Mick was Valerie's long time, live in boyfriend.

Valerie was on a live in training course on the day that Mick took Cathy to a local pub for some lunch, then invited her back to his place (shared with Valerie and Valerie's mum, no less!) for "a coffee".

As they approached the door, Cathy suddenly wondered The Obvious, which is of course whether The Coffee really meant "let's fuck!" .. and she decided what the hell let's see what happens.

It apparently all happened very quickly and spontaneously, as these things often do. BUT .. Cathy was disappointed because .. in her words .. "Mick came after 3 or 4 thrusts, just as I was getting into it."

Bloody hell. She was confessing her first infidelity to her husband and yet inferring that she had wanted Mick to fuck her for much longer.

It dawned on me at this point that the woman I married had demonstrated clearly that she had all the attributes for me to groom her into being a Hotwife.

Every time she told me what happened as she fondled my cock, I'd get so rock hard in an instant that I would almost prematurely ejaculate.

Initially, I was also annoyed and disappointed too, but the sheer horniness of my wife happily spreading her legs for another man was deliciously intoxicating.

One night, a few years later, Mick was at our house and he invited us both to go and see a local pub band with him. I declined the offer immediately, but suggested to Cathy that she might like to go.

By this time, when I knew Cathy was about to orgasm, on several occasions I'd suggested that she should screw Mick again. The first time I did this,it drove her totally nuts and as a result she'd had an unusually intense orgasm. This was part of my GROOMING process.

As Cathy was getting dressed in our bedroom, I made it clear to Mick that I didn't expect her back home early and that he was very welcome indeed to have some fun with her! He cautiously replied, "We'll see what happens."

I checked on Cathy as she was choosing what to wear. I said no .. wear the much shorter skirt, no bra, slightly see-through blouse. She complied with my instructions, although she said Mick might get the wrong idea.

I replied, "No, Mick will get exactly the right idea. Last time you cuckolded me AND you complained that he came too soon. This time, if he wants you, you're going to be going back to his place to properly enjoy each other without any distractions and no rushing."

This was one of the very few occasions when I ever saw Cathy blush.

To make it crystal clear to both, as they left, I additionally stated,

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do .. and do do everything I WOULD do! And I don't expect Cathy back early."

Cathy told me later that as they stood in the crowd watching the band, Mick eased her skirt up to feel her ass and after a short time asked her quite bluntly,

"Do you want to come back to my place for a fuck?"

He now lived in a flat by himself.

Cathy apparently replied relatively nonchalantly,

"Sure, why not!"

Mick dropped her back to our place at 5.15 am. Long after the band would have finished!

I couldn't sleep a wink, as my erection kept returning, no matter how much I wanted.

Cathy was tired but happy. She said Mick had her in every position in the Kama Sutra!

And then she said,

"Oh no! Please make it quick then!" when I showed her my erect cock was waiting to round off her perfect evening!!!

By *ardleedsMan 5 weeks ago

Leeds

That's very horny.

By *urious_male1982Man 5 weeks ago

aylesbury

I love this. I’ve shared my wife a few times over the years and really really enjoy it.

Last guy was VWE and really gave her the best fucking. We’re hoping to do it again soon. I get such a buzz from my wife’s pleasure. We want to get to the stage with someone where we are all comfortable with her meeting on her own. It’s the ultimate fantasy

By *asupforfunMan 5 weeks ago

Oldbury

Anyone looking for a Bull, feel free to get in contact.

By *rufflesCouple 5 weeks ago

manchester

"We are an active married cuckold couple and enjoy talking to others about cuckolding.

Are there others who enjoy talking about cuckolding?"

Considering this is a swingers site...bit of an unusual question really!!

By *issysubchloeTV/TS 5 weeks ago

Sheffield

I’d love to have a hotwife who made me her cuck. X

By (user no longer on site) 5 weeks ago

You can talk to us!

By *yeSureMan 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 28/08/24 22:34:48]

By *hoenix CoupleCouple 5 weeks ago

Northallerton

Cuck chat here, anyone welcome

By *untimegerMan 5 weeks ago

yatton

I really want my wife to cuckold me. Any advice on how to persuade her into this life style?

By *helroyCouple 5 weeks ago

Skegness

we sort of a cuckold we normly start out as 3 sum but after a hour or so i take a bit of a brake and let them carry on i go back and watch we have one regular that she as been to his on her own as i had other things to do they was both free so they enjoyed each other and i enjoy the thought of them together

By *tynesideMan 5 weeks ago

North Shields

I would love my nurse wife to cuckold me with men from work

By *iscreetmale58Man 5 weeks ago

Hull

Love to chat about this!!

By *teveR1040Man 5 weeks ago

Peterborough

Yes I was part of a cuckold marriage and it worked for both of us for a few years. But you do need a strong relationship and to both be getting something out of it.

After 5 years of it it just became one sided

I still miss the thrill and pain of sharing someone you love with another man but my search for another woman to relive it has proven fruitless

By *eil189Man 5 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

As a bull love to chat to cuck couples

By *rankie bricksMan 5 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"As a bull love to chat to cuck couples "

Hub here interested in chatting with a bull

By *ndrew999Man 5 weeks ago

Cumbria area

Love chatting with genuine cuck couples, drop me a message if you’re interested xA

By *rankie bricksMan 5 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"Love chatting with genuine cuck couples, drop me a message if you’re interested xA "

Hub here genuine interest but no experience

By *nknowuser253Man 5 weeks ago

westerhope Newcastle upon Tyne

Id love to be bull for any couples

By *ancpl05Couple 5 weeks ago

Bridgend

Yes, we are also cuckold couple and enjoy chatting with other couples into the same.

By *_the_impalerMan 5 weeks ago

canterbury

"We are an active married cuckold couple and enjoy talking to others about cuckolding.

As a bull for a number of years for a few couples that have all been long term

I am fascinated by the mental as well as physical stimulation for everyone involved including the cuckold even if he is not there

I think that’s the difference with a cuckold relationship is that there is a long term outlook and it’s working as a team rather than get some great photos and the guy gets to cum and then leave !

Also the build up and situation adds so much more to the excitement

I am more than happy to talk to single’s or couples about cuckold as I have spoke in depth with many playmates over the years and can see it from every angle

By *lueeyes3082Man 5 weeks ago

nr kettering

Fantasy of mine to join a cuck couple

By *aulnextMan 5 weeks ago

Hoar Cross Staffordshire

Love cuckolding a guy

By *eresa_cdslutTV/TS 5 weeks ago

Bodmin

I have met and played with several couples over the years, see my profile!

By *he_Seeker01Man 5 weeks ago

Poringland

Would love to be a bull for a couple… if anyone in Norwich is looking for a tall, Viking bull then let’s chat! Bet it’s the sexiest experience!

By *heloveruwantMan 4 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

This well groomed Teesside naughty kinky guy has been the master to a few great cuckold couples- love it - let me know if you are seeking an experienced cuckold master to help you with your fantasies

By *ick3rMan 4 weeks ago

West

Yes, huge fantasy of mine.

By *ast_jjMan 4 weeks ago

Dublin and London

"Yes, huge fantasy of mine. "
To be a cuck?

By *ick3rMan 4 weeks ago

West

Either as the bull with some else’s wife or to be the cuck.

By *yeSureMan 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

To be a cuck

By *wen1Man 4 weeks ago

eccles

Prefer being the bull

By *ast_jjMan 4 weeks ago

Dublin and London

"To be a cuck "
Hopefully it happens for you!

By *ardleedsMan 4 weeks ago

Leeds

Love hearing stories of how couples got into this lifestyle, if anyone wants a chat please pm me.

By *rsteveMan 4 weeks ago

sheffield

Anyone near Sheffield? I’d love to chat

By *c69funCouple 4 weeks ago

Chesterfield

We enjoy cuckolding when the opportunity comes.

By *rsteveMan 4 weeks ago

sheffield

"We enjoy cuckolding when the opportunity comes. "

It won’t let me message you. Let me know if you’re interested x

By (user no longer on site) 4 weeks ago

Interested as a bull

By *wguy100Man 4 weeks ago

Exeter

By *erry bull1Man 4 weeks ago

doncaster

As a bull I love cuck couples

By *ornucopiaMan 4 weeks ago

Bexley

"My sexy, petite wife once well and truly cuckolded me with a close motorbike pal of mine. We'd been apart for a couple of months and she was used to enjoying regular sex. To my considerable surprise, she told me that she felt like the archetypal "bored housewife".

What Cathy hadn't told me was that Mick had already had his hand up her skirt, feeling her pussy through the thin gusset of her panties, at a party we'd both attended 18 months earlier. She was extremely anxious about someone noticing and Mick didn't want to stop, so she abruptly stood up and walked off while whispering, "Not here, not now."

Fuck me dead. Cathy had given Mick an invitation for him to fuck her, in the right circumstances.

We were living in Oz and Cathy returned to London to visit her parents and family for Christmas.

Mick heard from Cathy's best friend, Valerie, that Cathy was back in town. Mick was Valerie's long time, live in boyfriend.

Valerie was on a live in training course on the day that Mick took Cathy to a local pub for some lunch, then invited her back to his place (shared with Valerie and Valerie's mum, no less!) for "a coffee".

As they approached the door, Cathy suddenly wondered The Obvious, which is of course whether The Coffee really meant "let's fuck!" .. and she decided what the hell let's see what happens.

It apparently all happened very quickly and spontaneously, as these things often do. BUT .. Cathy was disappointed because .. in her words .. "Mick came after 3 or 4 thrusts, just as I was getting into it."

Bloody hell. She was confessing her first infidelity to her husband and yet inferring that she had wanted Mick to fuck her for much longer.

It dawned on me at this point that the woman I married had demonstrated clearly that she had all the attributes for me to groom her into being a Hotwife.

Every time she told me what happened as she fondled my cock, I'd get so rock hard in an instant that I would almost prematurely ejaculate.

Initially, I was also annoyed and disappointed too, but the sheer horniness of my wife happily spreading her legs for another man was deliciously intoxicating.

One night, a few years later, Mick was at our house and he invited us both to go and see a local pub band with him. I declined the offer immediately, but suggested to Cathy that she might like to go.

By this time, when I knew Cathy was about to orgasm, on several occasions I'd suggested that she should screw Mick again. The first time I did this,it drove her totally nuts and as a result she'd had an unusually intense orgasm. This was part of my GROOMING process.

As Cathy was getting dressed in our bedroom, I made it clear to Mick that I didn't expect her back home early and that he was very welcome indeed to have some fun with her! He cautiously replied, "We'll see what happens."

I checked on Cathy as she was choosing what to wear. I said no .. wear the much shorter skirt, no bra, slightly see-through blouse. She complied with my instructions, although she said Mick might get the wrong idea.

I replied, "No, Mick will get exactly the right idea. Last time you cuckolded me AND you complained that he came too soon. This time, if he wants you, you're going to be going back to his place to properly enjoy each other without any distractions and no rushing."

This was one of the very few occasions when I ever saw Cathy blush.

To make it crystal clear to both, as they left, I additionally stated,

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do .. and do do everything I WOULD do! And I don't expect Cathy back early."

Cathy told me later that as they stood in the crowd watching the band, Mick eased her skirt up to feel her ass and after a short time asked her quite bluntly,

"Do you want to come back to my place for a fuck?"

He now lived in a flat by himself.

Cathy apparently replied relatively nonchalantly,

"Sure, why not!"

Mick dropped her back to our place at 5.15 am. Long after the band would have finished!

I couldn't sleep a wink, as my erection kept returning, no matter how much I wanted.

Cathy was tired but happy. She said Mick had her in every position in the Kama Sutra!

And then she said,

"Oh no! Please make it quick then!" when I showed her my erect cock was waiting to round off her perfect evening!!!

"

Vlbsri!

By *heRimmer2024Man 4 weeks ago

Newcastle

Wouldove to try being a cuckold see what its like

By *ertscouple77Couple 4 weeks ago

London

We have been a cuck couple for many years.

By *llstar999Man 4 weeks ago

manchester

Yes. I am a bull for couples and don’t mind travelling

Exeter

Anyone looking for a genuine guy in the Devon and SWest region my DM is open!

Let’s chat

Have a great day

Dom

By *weeteatMan 4 weeks ago

sutton coldfield

Midlands anyone fancy a younger guy to fuck ur Mrs and maybe suck u aswell

By *uckoldDesiresMan 4 weeks ago

Dublin

Very much so.......

By *ig ronnieMan 4 weeks ago

braintree

Dam.right it's one of the best

By *ynamites wowsMan 4 weeks ago

Plymouth and South west

Interested.

Anyone looking for a genuine guy in the Devon and Cornwall region DM is open!

Exeter

"Anyone looking for a genuine guy in the Devon and SWest region my DM is open!

Let’s chat

Have a great day

Dom"

Always happy to chat and answer any queries or concerns you may have too

Dom

By *rimalMan3000Man 4 weeks ago

Telford

Im an experienced Bull.. so I love cuckolding!

By *yeSureMan 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 05/09/24 23:23:40]

By *ynamites wowsMan 4 weeks ago

Plymouth and South west

Always happy to chat and answer any queries.

By *rankie bricksMan 4 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Husband here interested/looking to chat with others about this topic

By *otwife Owners ClubCouple 4 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

Yes, not sure it's properly called cuckolding if it's mutually consensual, but yes totally love my wife "getting extra portions" from time to time!

At one time, she had a totally delightful philosophy lecturer shagging her long and hard once a month on average .. for EIGHT YEARS! She used to return home every time with a big smile.

This only stopped because he felt he had to tell his new girlfriend, who totally disapproved.

By *c12Man 4 weeks ago

South East

Willing bull … would love to be involved in the conversation

Exeter

Are there others who enjoy talking about cuckolding?

Yes, not sure it's properly called cuckolding if it's mutually consensual, but yes totally love my wife "getting extra portions" from time to time!

At one time, she had a totally delightful philosophy lecturer shagging her long and hard once a month on average .. for EIGHT YEARS! She used to return home every time with a big smile.

This only stopped because he felt he had to tell his new girlfriend, who totally disapproved."

let’s chat

By *ixenandstag123Couple 4 weeks ago

North East

More of a stag/vixen dynamic for us, but love to chat with others about the lifestyle in general

By *esYesOMGYes!Man 4 weeks ago

M20

Truly the hottest thing playing a part in the mindfuck of a cuck.

What’s not to love!

By *rtyfuka69Man 4 weeks ago

Darlington

I’ve been looking for a couple who wants a 49 year old man but not sure if most on here are just fake ppl! Am I right?

By *wguy100Man 3 weeks ago

Exeter

"Anyone looking for a genuine guy in the Devon and SWest region my DM is open!

Let’s chat

Have a great day

Dom

Always happy to chat and answer any queries or concerns you may have too

Dom"

By *c69funCouple 3 weeks ago

Chesterfield

"I’ve been looking for a couple who wants a 49 year old man but not sure if most on here are just fake ppl! Am I right?"

There are a lot, be it males, couples ,females who are genuinely into cuckolding.

Obviously there are a lot also who jump on the bandwagon of any kink, not just cuckold, to try and boost their chances of a meet.

By *azS1234Man 2 weeks ago

flitwick

I have the same experience, not sure if it’s me or as you say lots of fakes

By *o3somesMan 2 weeks ago

Luton

Love being a bull and having a cuckold couple for long term fun

By *ecretSilverlinkMan 2 weeks ago

Manchester

me x

By *pslad99Man 2 weeks ago

colchester

Once many moons back I was asked to do this and enjoyed it very much.

By *mileyculturebelfastMan 2 weeks ago

belfast

Plenty.

By *etz1979Man 2 weeks ago

Italy

Italian bull here. I visit lonndon from 27 to 30 september and i search cuck couple for real meeting

By *itnessAMan 2 weeks ago

North Wales

I was cuckolded which lasted 7 years. Her sex drive was much stronger than mine and my performance and capability. I loved it and she was a great hot wife. We eventually split - nothing to do with cuckolding - and I do miss the lifestyle.

These days I just like to be a voyeur.

By *achel_paulCouple 2 weeks ago

Birmingham

Yes we are an active cuckold couple, have been for a number of years now.

By *tickler2000Man 2 weeks ago

St Agnes

I've got a couple of cuck couples I regularly meet. Lots of fun.

By *pringbok95Couple 2 weeks ago

Limavady

Hi cuckold couple here based in NI. Happy to chat with other cuckold couples. Enjoy reading how other cuckold couples enjoy there cuckolding.

By *e-funcoupleCouple 2 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

We are gradually going down this route, wife meets men alone, ducks them in our bed while I listen downstairs. We now have a cage which she is going to make me wear the next time she has a meet.

By *lleandeanCouple 2 weeks ago

Shropshire

We are newly discovering cuckholding. Love to chat with similar couples and singles with advice on the lifestyle.

E is keen to see a caged d used for her vusual delights as well as tormenting him as she enjoys herself with other men(s 😉).

Would be interesting to hear how other similar couples ventured into this.

By *achel_paulCouple 1 week ago

Birmingham

"We are newly discovering cuckholding. Love to chat with similar couples and singles with advice on the lifestyle.

E is keen to see a caged d used for her vusual delights as well as tormenting him as she enjoys herself with other men(s 😉).

Would be interesting to hear how other similar couples ventured into this."

Teasing and tormenting a caged husband can be so rewarding when you get the balace right.

By *smithnw88Man 1 week ago

London

My gf isn’t into the idea but I would love to be with an alpha guy and a girl. Being made to watch. Even humiliated somehow. Get in touch if any alphas in London?

By *lleandeanCouple 1 week ago

Shropshire

That's what we are hopping for.

"We are newly discovering cuckholding. Love to chat with similar couples and singles with advice on the lifestyle.

Would be interesting to hear how other similar couples ventured into this.

Teasing and tormenting a caged husband can be so rewarding when you get the balace right."

By *ranfrascoMan 1 week ago

Dublin

I would like to join to your chat as a Bull

By *ick3rMan 7 days ago

West

You are welcome, I’m sure the guys on here would love to hear from a bull and what he likes doing to married pussy, especially if the hubby is aware or even watching.

By *hil153Man 7 days ago

Bournemouth

Love hotwife stag vixen cuck bull chat

By *wguy100Man 6 days ago

Exeter

DM is open

By *hegentlemanbullMan 6 days ago

Southam

Thegentlemanbull has entered the chat...

X

By *orwichfuncplCouple 6 days ago

ipswich

Do enjoy good cuck chat

By *wguy100Man 6 days ago

Exeter

"Do enjoy good cuck chat"

By *ibsonVicMan 6 days ago

Minworth

Sex with a cuckold couple is my favourite: so erotically charged!

By *ick3rMan 6 days ago

West

My fantasy to share someone else’s woman or to share mine. Have wanked so many times to the thought of it

By *imale46ukMan 6 days ago

chesterfield derbyshire

Hello all i was a cuckold husband for 12 yrs my now x wife is living with her boyfriend now he is a cuckold with a 9.6 inch cock

By *J_SpiceyCouple 6 days ago

Kinky Kings Lynn

Cuckolding is a complex dynamic and to get the correct single to suit your relationship is/can be a difficult/long task.

The stag/vixen dynamic has kinda overtaken the cuck scene.

Lots of single/attached/cheating males seemingly wish, crave to be cuckolded. It's a fantasy that in reality the majority wouldn't want.

The cuck is normally the attached partner to the woman not the 3rd wheel.

You need to be special in so many ways.

By *venturerMan 5 days ago

Bodmin

Yes

By *ornycplnorfolkMan 5 days ago

Norwich

Love it. Been a Bull to several now.

By *oe WestMan 5 days ago

Wilmslow

Yes, as a Bull I enjoy it very much

By *obert RichardsMan 5 days ago

Surrey

"Cuckolding is a complex dynamic and to get the correct single to suit your relationship is/can be a difficult/long task.

The stag/vixen dynamic has kinda overtaken the cuck scene.

Lots of single/attached/cheating males seemingly wish, crave to be cuckolded. It's a fantasy that in reality the majority wouldn't want.

The cuck is normally the attached partner to the woman not the 3rd wheel.

You need to be special in so many ways."

I had a few great meets with a mature gent and his gorgeous wife.

The meets did start out as hotwife meets but the more we saw each other he prefered to be cuckolded.

It got to the stage where the wife was tied up and blindfolded and he was tied to the chair watching and I was belittling him then making him clean up my mess.

One day I had them both tied up and got pains in my chest.

Luckly, it wasn't a heart attack.

After that moment I refused to have both of them tied up.

Just imagine if I'd croaked it and left 2 people tied up to starve in their own home.

Now if I'm invited to participate in cuckold fun, I approach with caution xx

By *hastityPleasureGiverMan 5 days ago

Rotherham

Currently single but I have previously been in two cuckold relationships

By *aron110011Man 4 days ago

York

Yes as a bull. It's my favourite.

By *mall Dick MidlandsMan 4 days ago

around abouts

We were originally couples swingers with my wife and I meeting other couples, then we seemed to gravitate to sharing my Hotwife in mmf 3 somes. Then I seemed to be watching more than sharing (still proper enjoying) as she took Big Cocks to both of our delight. Then it progressed to us both knowing she enjoyed Big Cocks more and I enjoyed watching her and later hearing from her about her taking them. Then it

moved to both of us enjoying her having Big Cocks because (we agreed privately between us) that mine is small. Finally it landed at it's inevitable resting spot of us Both enjoying her ONLY having Big Cocks as she tells / shows them it's because I'm small. Swinger to Cuck x. I Love It

By *ornytwobignipsCouple 3 days ago

carrphilly

Yes we are a cuckold couple

By *ornytwobignipsCouple 3 days ago

carrphilly

Hi guys we are a cuckold couple

By *erry bull1Man 3 days ago

doncaster

Bull here

By *roCouplesMan 3 days ago

Bournemouth/Poole

Really enjoy being the third in a cuckold relationship.

By *annabe_stagMan 3 days ago

Purbeck

I’d like to be one day 😊

By *estrianguyMan 3 days ago

chester

Love to chat x

By *pslad99Man 2 days ago

colchester

Cuckold has been on of my go to searches when looking at porn.

By *elleAndMrBelleCouple 2 days ago

Belfast

We were just saying we’d love to go to a party/ event for hotwife/ cuck couples

By *yeSureMan 2 days ago

Glasgow

Wannabe cuck

By *aulnextMan 2 days ago

Hoar Cross Staffordshire

I find it so erotic fucking and pleasuring a wife in front of husband!

By *ast_jjMan 2 days ago

Dublin and London

"We were just saying we’d love to go to a party/ event for hotwife/ cuck couples "
Sounds like a fantastic party!

By *alverncpleCouple 2 days ago

malvern

Perhaps a WhatsApp group is needed

By *obert RichardsMan 2 days ago

Surrey

"Perhaps a WhatsApp group is needed "

I'm in if we can get enough genuine cuckold couples

By *lleandeanCouple 2 days ago

Shropshire

Would love to chat with other cuck couples as we just starting out.

By *ormalfornorfolkMan 2 days ago

Norwich

Will you let the fantasists and dreamers join too?

By *ogamuffinMan 2 days ago

slough

there's kik groups if you want to chat.

#coffeeandcukold

By *obert RichardsMan 2 days ago

Surrey

"Perhaps a WhatsApp group is needed

Will you let the fantasists and dreamers join too?"

No, we have created a verification process to be added to the group.

Phone numbers will be shared and we must keep within privacy protocal xxx

By *aveJones76Man 1 day ago

Rotherham

I'd love my wife to find herself a real man in bed and make me her full time cuckold.

By *issysubchloeTV/TS 22 hours ago

Sheffield

"there's kik groups if you want to chat.

#coffeeandcukold"

I’ve joined

By *ypsyJ420Man 21 hours ago

Leicester

[Removed by poster at 01/10/24 11:13:40]

By *lleandeanCouple 10 hours ago

Shropshire

Is there any groups just to chat about the lifestyle, and not to find people to play with?

Elle x

» Add a new message to this topic