FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Expression of interest (Hotwifing)

Expression of interest (Hotwifing)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heImperialgentleman OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Narnia

Looking for advice on hotwifing, so a lady friend has expressed interest in a threesome when extremely d*unk. In general, she would be very shy even talking even about sex.

When I tried to discuss it with her when she was sober, she said 'it's not something I would be into'. But I don't belive this is true. And think it could spice up her sex life.

I think it's something she would enjoy but from previous experience with a FWB I actually walked into Tesco and the guy approached us for a request for another night. Which turned out to be very awkward.

Could any one offer advice on how to approach the subject, or any couples have experience in on how they got into the seen that might assist and got over the great hurdle.

Regards

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ingerella About TownWoman 4 weeks ago

Central London

I'm not sure laid back respectful gentlemen try too hard to capitalise on something a lady once said under the influence. Particularly if the lady has subsequently said she is not interested.

One tends to accept that non monogamy is for some and not for others.

If the lady in question's currently dull sex life is with yourself there are plenty of fun things to try which don't involve other people xx

By *icecouple561Couple 4 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Never presume to know what a woman wants better than she does. Never, ever assume that what an intoxicated person says is true. She has categorically said when sober that she isn't interested. Listen to that, take note and stop.

» Add a new message to this topic