FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Belfast - need advice!

Belfast - need advice!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    6 weeks ago

Hey I am due to go to Belfast Sunday for a week and have a hotel booked in the Cathedral Quarter. Is it still ok to be staying there given what's going on or should I look to book outside of Belfast city?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edro50Man 6 weeks ago

enniskillen

Cathedral quarter is fine in all honesty depending which airport you're flying into and if you're hiring a car theres not much point in being outside the city if you are flying into the international and hiring a car that's a totally different matter.i think it's isolated to small areas outside the city centre.if you need help for somewhere outside I can recommend a couple of hotels.

By (user no longer on site) OP    6 weeks ago

"Cathedral quarter is fine in all honesty depending which airport you're flying into and if you're hiring a car theres not much point in being outside the city if you are flying into the international and hiring a car that's a totally different matter.i think it's isolated to small areas outside the city centre.if you need help for somewhere outside I can recommend a couple of hotels."

I'll be flying into the other airport. Any suggestions of hotels would be great away from any unrest

By *edro50Man 6 weeks ago

enniskillen

If you're driving temple Patrick has a couple of amazing hotels but where your going in the cathedral quarter sounds a good bet or up beside the odyssey like the Hilton or the titanic hotel might be good ones away from residential areas.

By *allgent27Man 6 weeks ago

St Helens

Just been over there a few times with work. I stayed in the holiday inn first off, near the centre. A few good bars around there, The Crown and Robinsons are worth a visit.

A few weeks ago, I stayed in the Premier Inn in the titanic quarter. The Cathedral water is directly across the river, either a 10 min walk or about 5 quid in a taxi. Cathedral quarter is well worth a visit, as is the titanic museum.

By mindful its around £6 - £6.50 a pint there now.

» Add a new message to this topic