FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > circumcision

circumcision

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igboy20002000 OP   Man 13 weeks ago

Pontardawe

Hey all, been to the GP today and they want me to have a circumcision due to medical reasons, I need the pros and cons guys lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unlovin72Man 13 weeks ago

BARNSLEY

I have had this due to medical condition (phimosis) which is very painful.

After I had 10 weeks of dressings and a bit of scarring on my cock the up side was that I gained a bit of girth due to the skin not being as tight

Downside since my op my cock does not like latex condoms and sometimes flops after putting one on

By *9alMan 13 weeks ago

Bridgend

"Hey all, been to the GP today and they want me to have a circumcision due to medical reasons, I need the pros and cons guys lol"

generally best to follow medical advice, are you in some discomfort?

By *igjay2584Man 12 weeks ago

Basingstoke

If you've been to the GP it's because you know you've got a problem in some way shape or form. So best to crack on.

I had it done a month ago, still a little discomfort but very minor and at no point has it been actually painful.

Still to early for benefits haha! But sex without having to think about it, or explain it... genuinely what more pro could anyone want!

By *urchoicenowCouple 12 weeks ago

Ashford

Had it done 30 years ago. Best thing I ever did. Much more comfortable, no more medical issues.

Yes it's uncomfortable for a couple of weeks but the benefits outweigh the inconvenience

By *inkyandthebrain2023Couple 12 weeks ago

Cheshire

Good post be reading I'm going for mine to be done at 1pm

By *pandjMan 12 weeks ago

Sparkford

I was done privately in November as I had issues that had persisted for years but I was finally done with working around them.

Pros:

First time you feel a pussy on the outstroke is immense and the main positive for me

More confidence now my issues have gone

Harder erection quality now no issues

Looks better erect which is subjective

Last slightly longer if I want to but lasted a while anyway

Enjoy being played with and sucked slightly more but still prefer fucking

Cons:

Probably more friction for your partners pussy with no foreskin so may have to use lube more.

Takes longer to get hard but is way harder when I get there

Orgasms from sex feel less intense but could be my age at play here. Wanking ones are the same as they ever were.

Boxers are redundant as if it's loose the friction caused by walking turns me on and a start pre cumming in the street

Your foreskin definitely looks too long and tight as it's covering your head like mine did. I went private as I wanted a say in the style I wanted for looks and sensation purposes. I wanted it to look tight when hard and around an inch of inner skin left for sensation purposes and would do the same again.

It's cost me £700 and is a small price to pay for something you'll have for the rest of your life. Didn't find it painful once the injections went in and the night erections afterwards would wake me up in a pleasure/pain way.

I was done freehand with glue and stitches. Walked to the station home, went to work at my desk job the next day and had gentle sex bang on 3 weeks.

Sparkford

[Removed by poster at 08/07/24 09:11:07]

Sparkford

"Good post be reading I'm going for mine to be done at 1pm"

Your dick looks exactly like mine did when erect and the right skin caused me issues during sex and would get painful too.

All the best for today and will be jealous of the time you'll spend discovering your new dick in the future

By *edonisthenryMan 12 weeks ago

Cambridge

"Hey all, been to the GP today and they want me to have a circumcision due to medical reasons, I need the pros and cons guys lol"

I echo what others have said. If your penis can be erect and the glans not exposed, you need circumcising. I recommend you get circumcised high and tight with the frenulum cut under local anaesthetic. A good thing to do after is, after 48 hours, is to soak off the bandage in a warm salted bath. Salt helps heal. You will be super sensitive for a while but this will disappear as I found out when I chose circumcision as an adult. Good luck. P.S is it being done privately or on the NHS?

By *orflondonerMan 12 weeks ago

Wood Green

Had mine,only about 4months back and I am 56.

Due to a badly healing split foreskin,I became too tight so had to have.

Pros - better, cleaner,no pun( I had lived with the pain so long I no longer noticed it),my confidence is back

Cons-none so far really,it's irritating more than painful after the op most of the time,but the morning glories can be a bit sore when you wake up,but that's it.

Go for it,I did and my only regret is I didn't have it done years ago.

» Add a new message to this topic