FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Bridlington

Bridlington

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orkshireDrifter OP   Man 1 week ago

Bridlington.

It's not the biggest swinging scene here in Bridlington with most of the locals terrified of gossip but that gives we incomers more scope.

Sorry, yes, we have our own lively

parallel world.

We also have the nudist beach just South of the town at Fraisethorpe.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *weetyorkieMan 1 week ago

york

Do many still go to fraisthorpe

By *imon the owlMan 1 week ago

barnsley

I’ve only been there once and there were only about five of us naked. All men, no couples or ladies

By *am and johnCouple 1 week ago

york

It is Fraisthorpe, not Fraisethorpe. Once upon a time it was great but then the perves, plod and Council spoiled it.

By *ourtandsparkMan 7 days ago

glasgow

About 20 years ago my partner an I used to travel down from Glasgow to Bridlington for weekend parties at a B&B does anybody remember this it was great fun maybe 8 couples and some singles few people from Leeds and Sheffield 1 guy from Manchester had a10-1/2 inch cock cd service all the ladies my wife loved him shagging her

Anybody remember it

By *ourtandsparkMan 7 days ago

glasgow

About 20 years ago my partner an I used to travel down from Glasgow to Bridlington for weekend parties at a B&B does anybody remember this it was great fun maybe 8 couples and some singles few people from Leeds and Sheffield 1 guy from Manchester had a10-1/2 inch cock cd service all the ladies my wife loved him shagging her

Anybody remember it

» Add a new message to this topic