FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > North East

North East

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *weetheart. OP   Woman 2 weeks ago

N Shields

Would love to know if there is any nudist spas in the north east? as a single woman it can be really scary going to a club on your own but I'd feel much more comfortable going to a spa. Is there such a thing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ifty69Man 2 weeks ago

north tyneside

Not heard of any tbh, I know Newcastle city pool has some facilities, steam room sauna etc.

Not sure if it’s in adjoining building

N Shields

that's a shame there isn't anything because im sure there must be a market for it round here

By *oonsterblue74Man 2 weeks ago

Tyne and Wear

New opportunity for a cunning business woman. I think there is one, but it's a gay sauna. Would be great to have a mixed one

By *orthernLightsCouple 2 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Not heard of any either. The spa facilities in clubs aren’t always great either from our experience. Steam rooms not on or empty jacuzzi, although that’s often down to people fucking and cumming in a jacuzzi when they shouldn’t. European countries are much more open to it with nude spas being normal.

By *hilledguy2020Man 2 weeks ago

Gateshead

Not heard of any.x

N Shields

[Removed by poster at 20/06/24 15:23:22]

N Shields

"New opportunity for a cunning business woman. I think there is one, but it's a gay sauna. Would be great to have a mixed one"

If I had the money.....

N Shields

"Not heard of any either. The spa facilities in clubs aren’t always great either from our experience. Steam rooms not on or empty jacuzzi, although that’s often down to people fucking and cumming in a jacuzzi when they shouldn’t. European countries are much more open to it with nude spas being normal."

There is a place on the south coast I used to go to (Temptations as its now called) which would be ideal up here. And yes definitely get the hygiene issues with people fucking!

N Shields

"Not heard of any.x"

thanks for replying

By *rofessor ElementalMan 2 weeks ago

Durham

Club f have spa facilities as does club Shh. There’s also Tando Nudist club in Heddon-on-the-Wall. I quite fancy a day at Tando now the weather is getting better.

N Shields

"Club f have spa facilities as does club Shh. There’s also Tando Nudist club in Heddon-on-the-Wall. I quite fancy a day at Tando now the weather is getting better. "

Thanks for the info, will look at Tando's

By *ifty69Man 2 weeks ago

north tyneside

"Club f have spa facilities as does club Shh. There’s also Tando Nudist club in Heddon-on-the-Wall. I quite fancy a day at Tando now the weather is getting better.

Thanks for the info, will look at Tando's"

is that the place just off the A69 Throckley, if it is it’s been there for a very long time ?

By *icktickboomMan 2 weeks ago

Newcastle

There naked swimming in Newcastle baths ,and the two clubs shh and club f and the naturist beach in Northumberland

» Add a new message to this topic