FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Women showing pierced nipples in public

Women showing pierced nipples in public

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ocmullet OP   Man 14 weeks ago

Colchester

hi All

I am seeing a lot more women about with nipple piercings these days and it’s got me thinking that they enjoy to show them

This is because they usually wear a tight top with no bra so you can see it through their top

There’s no attempt to hide it with a bra or those silicone nipple cover thingies

this makes me think they enjoy showing off !

my question here is

Would it be rude to comment on this to a lady in the street / shop or whatever saying I like your piercings ?

Or would you be branded a pervert and be sent on your way ..,,or at worst be reported for sexual harassment!

Love to hear from any ladies who show off in public or the guys that have made a comment

to a pierced lady in public

cheers

Doc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arriedmassiveMan 14 weeks ago

Morpeth(ish)

Yes it would be very, very rude and I imagine you'll quickly find yourself replied to with some choice four letter words.

By *ocmullet OP   Man 14 weeks ago

Colchester

"Yes it would be very, very rude and I imagine you'll quickly find yourself replied to with some choice four letter words."
ha ha thanks for that

By *unninlinguistMan 3 weeks ago

New Forest

There are a couple of ladies that come into the shop i work in and clearly happy to show off their pierced nipples and i would love to tell them how great they look but dont want to offend or embarrass. However, they know they can be seen so where is the harm in passing a discreet compliment.

Interested in opinions from ladies with piercings that show them off in public by wearing no bra or a thin top so they show through.

By *viatrixWoman 3 weeks ago

Redhill

I saw at least 5 women with nipple piercings showing yesterday in London.

My reactions:

#1 Shock/Scandal. Hear me out. I am a Gen-Xer AND I was brought up in a very macho, misogynistic society. I was programmed to react that way. Once the shock wore off…

#2 Envy. They look amazing!!! The ones with white tops…. OOOOOOFT. I really wish I could pull it off!!!

#3 admiration- they all looked so lovely and wow, my mouth was watering! So scintillating… 🤤 😍

Answering your question- YES, it would be incredibly inappropriate to comment on it.

» Add a new message to this topic