FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Gloryholes in adult shops/clubs

Gloryholes in adult shops/clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nnie_xxx OP   TV/TS 4 weeks ago

Salford

Hey,

Does anyone know of any gloryholes in adult shops or clubs around the Manchester area?

Thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 4 weeks ago

Always thought this would be a great idea.. Will keep checking back for replies

By *nnie_xxx OP   TV/TS 3 weeks ago

Salford

Is it that there are none or just no responders?

By *owestoft ManMan 3 weeks ago

Lowestoft

I've seen them mentioned in some Forums, but all are in the clubs. The only adult shops the Ex and I went to were in Amsterdam or Oz. In Oz there were many adult stores with video booths which had GH's in the walls. We often went to those and saw other couples going into them. Not sure why they aren't popular and abundant over here.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Central

[Removed by poster at 16/06/24 13:26:33]

By *ophieslutTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Central

"I've seen them mentioned in some Forums, but all are in the clubs. The only adult shops the Ex and I went to were in Amsterdam or Oz. In Oz there were many adult stores with video booths which had GH's in the walls. We often went to those and saw other couples going into them. Not sure why they aren't popular and abundant over here."

Getting licensed as a business with sex on the premises, is a tough act. There are far fewer sex cinemas than there used to be, with just a handful in the whole of the UK now. Sex shops would lose their license if they allowed sex there and there aren't that many sex shops either. The UK became a somewhat repressed place.

Gloryholes have been in public places, some businesses and held privately. It's now largely clubs and at homes. And sexual establishments aren't likely to proliferate much.

By *owestoft ManMan 2 weeks ago

Lowestoft

Yes so I've heard. Very sad as they can be a lot of fun.

» Add a new message to this topic