FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Va

Va

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lus1 OP   Man  over a year ago

nr Peterborough

Question for you wize ones

Hopefully going to VA’s what is the dress code and what best take eg lockers need take money Ect

Ty in advance and maybe see you there

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

First and foremost, before you even consider going to VA as a single man, you need to make sure you have your membership sorted.

But assuming you've done that:

Dresscode- smart casual; smell nice, look nice and be friendly;

Lockers- you pay the deposit towards it which goes towards your tab at the bar. You are given the key and return it at the end of the night, to either get your deposit back or to settle your tab.

Money- VA takes payment cards or cash, whichever you prefer. As it's a licensed place, you have to purchase all your drinks from there. At the end of the night, you settle your tab when you return your locker key.

I'm not sure what their policy on towels for hot tub is currently- I think you are asked to bring your own towel.

Hope that helps.

By *lus1 OP   Man  over a year ago

nr Peterborough

"First and foremost, before you even consider going to VA as a single man, you need to make sure you have your membership sorted.

But assuming you've done that:

Dresscode- smart casual; smell nice, look nice and be friendly;

Lockers- you pay the deposit towards it which goes towards your tab at the bar. You are given the key and return it at the end of the night, to either get your deposit back or to settle your tab.

Money- VA takes payment cards or cash, whichever you prefer. As it's a licensed place, you have to purchase all your drinks from there. At the end of the night, you settle your tab when you return your locker key.

I'm not sure what their policy on towels for hot tub is currently- I think you are asked to bring your own towel.

Hope that helps. "

Ty yes very helpful xx

By *EWFUN77Couple  over a year ago

Kent

Always thought Saturdays were strictly single ladies and couples only. Call them!

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

"Always thought Saturdays were strictly single ladies and couples only. Call them!"

He didn't mention anything about going tonight/on a Saturday, unless I missed something in the original post?

» Add a new message to this topic