FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > ,attic

,attic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andystick72 OP   Man  over a year ago

kinky Street

Want to try this club in the daytime ,what's the best day to go on its my first club experience and think the night time I would be to nervous, sinlge guy just wandering around ,would be even better to link up with someone to show me and ease me in

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"Want to try this club in the daytime ,what's the best day to go on its my first club experience and think the night time I would be to nervous, sinlge guy just wandering around ,would be even better to link up with someone to show me and ease me in "

Daytime…….full of cocks !

By *ornynorthantsMan  over a year ago

northampton

"Want to try this club in the daytime ,what's the best day to go on its my first club experience and think the night time I would be to nervous, sinlge guy just wandering around ,would be even better to link up with someone to show me and ease me in "

Monday and fridays are trans days so would need to go tues-thurs if you want to meet a couple. Go and have a look but don't expect anything as it can be hit and miss but only £10 so worth a visit and if nothing else can enjoy the films or usually some play between males if that's your thing (or if you're curious).

Go and have a look nothing to lose and friendly no pressure place if its your first time.

By *andystick72 OP   Man  over a year ago

kinky Street

Tottaly here for the ladies

May just pop there tomorrow afternoon

By *rucker1111Man  over a year ago

Crewe

SATURDAYS would be your best day to go if you get chance mixed bag

» Add a new message to this topic