FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Does anyone else feel like this?

Does anyone else feel like this?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pongly-dong OP   Man  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Nothing I’m writing is meant in any way as a criticism. I just want to know if anyone else feels this way?

Even before the outbreak I was feeling unfulfilled by swinging. I’ve had many wonderful experiences in the past, both single and part of a couple.

Previously I felt such a rush of excitement about meets and the anticipation was sometimes as exciting as the event.

Recently I feel like everything is pretty much the same. I’ve tried a lot of different things on here and in my personal life and I can’t seem to recapture the old indescribable feeling I once had.

Have I done too much? Was it only exciting cos it was new and different?

Does anyone else feel, or have felt that way? How do you get it back?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Everyone feels like that at some point, is it maybe more that you crave op like a real connection with someone..just asking

Bournemouth

Maybe. I have a girlfriend who is prim and proper. She’s gorgeous but things are a bit vanilla. I feel like I’ve had connections with people in the past, but it’s been a while since my head has been completely flipped by someone.

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

That's very interesting. I often get bored of this, then the spark comes back.

I think that generally speaking, we never feel truly satisfied. I remember thinking what it would be like to have sex with a really pretty model. It was average. I always fantasised about a threesum with two girls. It was also average.

I guess we are always look for excitement, but when we experience it, we sort of move on. Or maybe that's just me.

Interesting thread.

Chester

"Maybe. I have a girlfriend who is prim and proper. She’s gorgeous but things are a bit vanilla. I feel like I’ve had connections with people in the past, but it’s been a while since my head has been completely flipped by someone. "

I've been there too. Huge amounts of women have little interest in sex, so you come here to experience some fun. You experience the fun and think 'what next?'... Sort of thing.

"That's very interesting. I often get bored of this, then the spark comes back.

I think that generally speaking, we never feel truly satisfied. I remember thinking what it would be like to have sex with a really pretty model. It was average. I always fantasised about a threesum with two girls. It was also average.

I guess we are always look for excitement, but when we experience it, we sort of move on. Or maybe that's just me.

Interesting thread."

It's just the nature of human psychology. We're always after the next hit.

Bournemouth

Interesting thread.

It's just the nature of human psychology. We're always after the next hit. "

Yes. But what’s the next hit? You’ve tried everything you think you like, what’s next? Trying stuff you are ambivalent about just in case? Leading to stuff you’re sure you don’t like on the off chance it’s actually the next big thing?

By *lixir of lifeMan  over a year ago

knob Creek

The novelty for me wore off years ago ..

I hang around for chats, forums and to keep in touch with people..

But I stopped meeting years ago ..

I don’t mind a social for a coffee but meaningless sex just doesn’t excite me like it used to

Interesting thread.

Yes. But what’s the next hit? You’ve tried everything you think you like, what’s next? Trying stuff you are ambivalent about just in case? Leading to stuff you’re sure you don’t like on the off chance it’s actually the next big thing?"

Maybe you've just gotten ur fix. No doubt an urge that'd come back with time. Also human nature. Maybe just chuck it out of ur life till it creeps back in. Not that I'm the best to advise. Only joined here like a fortnight ago

Interesting thread.

Yes. But what’s the next hit? You’ve tried everything you think you like, what’s next? Trying stuff you are ambivalent about just in case? Leading to stuff you’re sure you don’t like on the off chance it’s actually the next big thing?"

I've had a full Rich sexual life and was feeling jaded until I met my lover. It's all about the connection, in my opinion, and the journey you both end up taking together. I could easily indulge in xyz but not bothered by it. I've done it so many times and having depth changed it completely. Might not work for everyone though. All my transatlantic orgy/euroqueer sexparty crew are all aging like me and seeking more than night after night of passing ships, albeit great fun at the time.

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

"Maybe. I have a girlfriend who is prim and proper. She’s gorgeous but things are a bit vanilla. I feel like I’ve had connections with people in the past, but it’s been a while since my head has been completely flipped by someone. "

Cheating.. Not swinging

By *lixir of lifeMan  over a year ago

knob Creek

"Maybe. I have a girlfriend who is prim and proper. She’s gorgeous but things are a bit vanilla. I feel like I’ve had connections with people in the past, but it’s been a while since my head has been completely flipped by someone.

Cheating.. Not swinging"

Definitely cheating

How insecure

Bournemouth

Woo hang on. Let me make it clear I’m not swinging at the moment. And never have any intention on cheating on her. Sorry really didn’t want it to come across that way!

By *ueen of sleezeWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

For me its all about the connection that makes it

I have a "friend" we have a solid good strong connection. I feel i can experiment more without the hassle of emotions he totally gets that and reciprocates.

He pushes me far more than my hubby ever does and just for the record hubby knows about him a d is cool.

So the next big hit is what are we going to do not what are we going to do seperately

Maybe you just havent connected with someone deep enough to get that

Yeah, first went to Chams in 2004, met somebody there in 2009, had an on off casual relationship with her for 10 years, covered all fantasies in that time with her, had sexual encounters with countless women over the years at Chams, and in hindsight, though mostly thrilling, it was actually quite empty. I'm all swung out now.

Chester

"Woo hang on. Let me make it clear I’m not swinging at the moment. And never have any intention on cheating on her. Sorry really didn’t want it to come across that way!"

Even if you did/were 'cheating', it's bugger all to do with anyone else, and I'd understand that you'd have your reasons.

» Add a new message to this topic