FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why....?

Why....?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckold.cpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

Thees days is totally normal to be homosexual.. Why threesomes hotwifing cuckolding still taboo...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

"Thees days is totally normal to be homosexual.. Why threesomes hotwifing cuckolding still taboo..."

One you can do in Tescos, the other ........ xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

God loves all his children. Being queer can't be helped. Getting bitter about the stuff you thibk you like being taboo is very unhelpful and homophobic. Get with the times, maaaaannnn.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"God loves all his children. Being queer can't be helped."

True - we’ve evolved to forgive certain groups if we feel it’s not their choice - colour , gender, sexuality etc but if you choose to be different it’s still a crime in many people’s eyes

By *uckold.cpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

"God loves all his children. Being queer can't be helped. Getting bitter about the stuff you thibk you like being taboo is very unhelpful and homophobic. Get with the times, maaaaannnn. "

Didn't mean to insult anyone. English is not my first language, maybe my question is not properly formulated... and I'm not homophobic...

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

I don't think you meant to be offensive OP but it could sound like you're saying 'if we can put up with gays why cant we put up with 3somes'

Although nobody is worried if you want to have a 3some either. It's your business, nobody else's

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I thought it was a valid question - certain things have become acceptable and others have not. In most places I’ve worked there are openly gay people, and more recently trans , but not yet swingers , or Tory supporters (in the public sector)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"God loves all his children."

God: "as a loving father, I bestow unto all my dear children... CORONAVIRUS!!!"

Ipswich

"I thought it was a valid question - certain things have become acceptable and others have not. In most places I’ve worked there are openly gay people, and more recently trans , but not yet swingers , or Tory supporters (in the public sector)"

The question was valid. The mention of homosexuality was just superfluous

By *lixir of lifeMan  over a year ago

knob Creek

"God loves all his children. Being queer can't be helped. Getting bitter about the stuff you thibk you like being taboo is very unhelpful and homophobic. Get with the times, maaaaannnn. "

Who is God ?

Any proof he exists?

Because just at the moment the world is feeling his or her ( or non binary) compassion

Ipswich

"God loves all his children. Being queer can't be helped. Getting bitter about the stuff you thibk you like being taboo is very unhelpful and homophobic. Get with the times, maaaaannnn.

Who is God ?

Any proof he exists?

Because just at the moment the world is feeling his or her ( or non binary) compassion "

At the very least he could be described as indiscriminate right now

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Progress generally is incremental, not everything happens in one piece. Human evolution is the same, where several human species arrived, via separate routes, to coexist for many years at the same time and also having sex with each other, mixing their genes together, separating their uniqueness. We progressed, bringing those of them on who were to become extinct, as still a part of the most successful to survive, ourselves. Other humans may have helped us to change our ways, our beliefs and possibly what was socially acceptable. Hundreds of thousands of years have left us both open and resistant to change. There remain supporters of people like Franco still alive, despite the details of the horrors of his era in power.

We've had centuries where just 2 people in a relationship was the supported ideology and it's been deeply ingrained to our culture. We're progressing, many supportive of alternative forms of 2 people in union but squaring the circles could take a little longer

» Add a new message to this topic