FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Whats happening to fab

Whats happening to fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atgirl and knobin OP   Couple  over a year ago

doncaster ish

Over the last year or so fab seems to be drawing more gay men then before, i think its losing its direction in what it set out to be years ago

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

It’s defo attracted more fakes, time wasters and fantasists

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fab is reserved for straight couples only?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Is that bad?

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"Fab is reserved for straight couples only?"
of course not but there's a whole other site dedicated specifically for gay and bi.

By *69BANMan  over a year ago

Reading

"Fab is reserved for straight couples only?of course not but there's a whole other site dedicated specifically for gay and bi.

"

I guess they've exhausted their options there and are here for fresh blood

By *angbangFantasyWoman  over a year ago

London

"Over the last year or so fab seems to be drawing more gay men then before, i think its losing its direction in what it set out to be years ago "

Maybe the gay men are bi-curious about women? There is that possibility. Also, I don't see how them being on here affects You?

By *atgirl and knobin OP   Couple  over a year ago

doncaster ish

It doesnt affect us , but it does affect the site.

Oooops I like Bi men

By *angbangFantasyWoman  over a year ago

London

"It doesnt affect us , but it does affect the site. "

How may I ask?

By *_MariusMan  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

"Oooops I like Bi men "

Thank god for women like you x

By *uriousKinksterMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

"Over the last year or so fab seems to be drawing more gay men then before, i think its losing its direction in what it set out to be years ago "

I've only been on Fab for 2 or 3 years. What did it set out to be originally? To me Fab is still a place for singles and couples of varying genders to find other singles and couples of varying genders to enjoy sexual encounters of varying descriptions with?

There's a vast amount of scenarios for straight couples without even taking any degree of bisexuality into account, which it what makes Fab great. You can almost certainly find someone who shares your fantasy and is happy to be a part of it. Adding bisexuality into the mix just makes things all the more interesting, but it's not a requirement for the site

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Never noticed but I think the soft furnishings around the site are more stylish.

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I’ve been here nine years. Can’t say I’ve noticed more gay guys than before.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

We’ve only been on 6 months and its working fine for us , we generally only meet straight couples or couples that are a little bi-playful, the odd bi-female.

Sometimes we just turn on filters if receiving too much attention from guys, bi couples etc

Currently Faraway

"Over the last year or so fab seems to be drawing more gay men then before, i think its losing its direction in what it set out to be years ago

Maybe the gay men are bi-curious about women? There is that possibility. Also, I don't see how them being on here affects You?"

There are actually two or three of us out there, we exist (well, I am waaayy past the stage of curious now)

"Oooops I like Bi men

Thank god for women like you x"

Its hot especially if im attracted to both and can join in

Currently Faraway

"Oooops I like Bi men

Its hot especially if im attracted to both and can join in "

well, I don't know about my looks but a woman is always welcome to muck in to my gay shenanigans

"Oooops I like Bi men

well, I don't know about my looks but a woman is always welcome to muck in to my gay shenanigans "

Watching is just as hot lol

I can keep myself entertained with my hand

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

How?

"Oooops I like Bi men "

Hi from a valley or two over!! X

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

Careful, your prejudices are showing

I can't say I've noticed a difference in the somewhat short time I've been here.

But even if there were more gay men, I don't see how it effects you in the slightest? Just use the search function to find what you're looking for and block and ignore the rest.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I dont know the exact figures but I sense that you are right,however i am not sure how it affects the site,apart from making it more interesting..undertones of homophobia?

This is a local site, for local people.

We’ll have no trouble here!!

I’m more worried about the appearance of cam girls pretending to be genuine women only here for the financial boost to their fan site . Since only fans hit the internet this site has changed big time .

It’s a lot more like Facebook and Instagram now as well in certain aspects .

[Removed by poster at 26/03/20 14:14:06]

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

It's probably not attracting more gay men. More likely attracting straight men who then feel comfortable to explore their sexuality in a safe space.

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

what direction was fab going in?

It also have attracted lots of bifemale cpls too. So what ?

darlington

"It also have attracted lots of bifemale cpls too. So what ?

"

Can gay men not "swing" then?

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Hardly seen any gay men on here jut bi men but not as many as bi females

Currently Faraway

"Oooops I like Bi men

well, I don't know about my looks but a woman is always welcome to muck in to my gay shenanigans

Watching is just as hot lol

I can keep myself entertained with my hand "

And there was me hoping lol

darlington

"Hardly seen any gay men on here jut bi men but not as many as bi females"
don’t forget the “fab straight “

"It doesnt affect us , but it does affect the site.

How may I ask?"

Indeed, the answer could be very interesting and provide a clear insight

hoorn, Netherlands

How may I ask?

Indeed, the answer could be very interesting and provide a clear insight "

Doubt you'll see them return to this thread

By *inranWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

The bi females don't seem to be being complained about changing the site and I'm sure gay women aren't complained about either.

I don't understand.

The more diversity the better surely.

Where does it state that it’s strictly for Straight people !!!!

I’m confused !!!!

I’m confused !!!!

"Fab is reserved for straight couples only?"

I’m confused !!!!

"Fab is reserved for straight couples only?of course not but there's a whole other site dedicated specifically for gay and bi.

"

And there are many more sites for straight people and couples if you don’t want gay/ bi messaging block them on your settings !!!!

"The bi females don't seem to be being complained about changing the site and I'm sure gay women aren't complained about either.

I don't understand.

The more diversity the better surely. "

Fabulous quote

"It's probably not attracting more gay men. More likely attracting straight men who then feel comfortable to explore their sexuality in a safe space. "

Fabulous answer

I agree! They need to get back to the gay sites! Don’t get me started on those bi women, in couples, making it difficult for any straight women in a couple to meet on couples meets- predatory they are, and fancy every woman. Same as those bi men who meet straight couples. And what’s with those trans people- stay what you’re born please- deceiving all those poor straight men (and looking fabulous!) And all those sickos into the Dom/sub shit should get on that other site. So, who’s left then? Straight men and straight women, sorted...let’s have fun...oh wait, I’m a bi woman who’s a sub...I’m off to have a cry now, as I’m not sure where I should belong now.

I know!! On fab!! All inclusive- except for the fake profiles, they can bugger off

Please don’t get offended, this is tongue in cheek x

Viv xx

"I agree! They need to get back to the gay sites! Don’t get me started on those bi women, in couples, making it difficult for any straight women in a couple to meet on couples meets- predatory they are, and fancy every woman. Same as those bi men who meet straight couples. And what’s with those trans people- stay what you’re born please- deceiving all those poor straight men (and looking fabulous!) And all those sickos into the Dom/sub shit should get on that other site. So, who’s left then? Straight men and straight women, sorted...let’s have fun...oh wait, I’m a bi woman who’s a sub...I’m off to have a cry now, as I’m not sure where I should belong now.

I know!! On fab!! All inclusive- except for the fake profiles, they can bugger off

Viv xx

"

LOL FABULOUS

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

I don't think so - I think gay and bi men are feeling a bit more accepted nowadays and are signing on to a site that has heterosexuals too - the group that previously chided them. Seems like you're probably one of them. I don't see how having a bunch of gay or bi men on FS affects you or me nor does it "affect the site" as you put it. If they're not your preference don't message them.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Why are gay men making it "lose its direction" more than singles who aren't even swingers?

By *indy777Couple  over a year ago

Hampshire

More the merrier - just keep it pervy!,

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

To be quite honest the more variety of people the better Fabswingers gets !

[Removed by poster at 26/03/20 15:52:24]

"Over the last year or so fab seems to be drawing more gay men then before, i think its losing its direction in what it set out to be years ago

I don't think so - I think gay and bi men are feeling a bit more accepted nowadays and are signing on to a site that has heterosexuals too - the group that previously chided them. Seems like you're probably one of them. I don't see how having a bunch of gay or bi men on FS affects you or me nor does it "affect the site" as you put it. If they're not your preference don't message them."

Well said

Fabguys doesn’t have forums.

That could be one reason.

A lot more TS/TV (just using the sites search criterion) are here than on fabguys in my experience

Whole host of reasons really.

Swingers would be nice. Not hordes of singles guys trying to get a leg over.

Can't anyone swing though? Maybe men that are attracted to men, may like swinging together, it isn't a rare thing.. I haven't seen anywhere that this is just for straight people only, can you point out where it says that?

"Swingers would be nice. Not hordes of singles guys trying to get a leg over. "

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

I agree with some of this.

The real problem is those ignorant people (not just men alone, couples do it too) who don't read your profile preferences and contact you anyway asking for what you have said you will not share.

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple  over a year ago

Oxford

Lovely bum

hoorn, Netherlands

They can smell the hoards of desperate 'straight' men eager to plunge any willing orifice....flies round shite "

Is no one going to pay attention to how incredibly fucking offensive this is?

"

The other site doesn't really cater for bi since theres no mf couples or single women looking for men (that ive seen anyway).

Currently Faraway

"I agree! They need to get back to the gay sites! Don’t get me started on those bi women, in couples, making it difficult for any straight women in a couple to meet on couples meets- predatory they are, and fancy every woman. Same as those bi men who meet straight couples. And what’s with those trans people- stay what you’re born please- deceiving all those poor straight men (and looking fabulous!) And all those sickos into the Dom/sub shit should get on that other site. So, who’s left then? Straight men and straight women, sorted...let’s have fun...oh wait, I’m a bi woman who’s a sub...I’m off to have a cry now, as I’m not sure where I should belong now.

Viv xx

LOL FABULOUS "

I agree, it's all revolting...imagine, today I was talking to the one half of a MM couple who was telling me he would love to see me in a MMF situation...what the hell is that all about?! And I thought of upsetting the moral order even more by dragging along some pervy MM couples with me for an evening at SX in Blackpool

Several people have already asked you how but are still awaiting your answer, I too would love to hear it.

"Swingers would be nice. Not hordes of singles guys trying to get a leg over. "

So single people cant be swingers? Does that theory also apply to single women?

I started my swinging journey as half of a couple, does the fact that I'm no longer in a relationship mean that I cant be a swinger anymore? If that's the case then how are the couples that want 3sums going to achieve what they are looking for?

By *irateloversCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

I've only been on Fab for 2 or 3 years. What did it set out to be originally? To me Fab is still a place for singles and couples of varying genders to find other singles and couples of varying genders to enjoy sexual encounters of varying descriptions with?

There's a vast amount of scenarios for straight couples without even taking any degree of bisexuality into account, which it what makes Fab great. You can almost certainly find someone who shares your fantasy and is happy to be a part of it. Adding bisexuality into the mix just makes things all the more interesting, but it's not a requirement for the site "

Well said

so the forums have moved from:

single male bashing to single gay/bi male bashing.

what lovely tolerant people you are

I don't know about others,but I find it best to ignore and or pass on by those profiles that don't interest me.

Has worked well for us so far

"so the forums have moved from:

what lovely tolerant people you are"

They're trying to be inclusive so they dont get accused of discrimination

By *rincessandscoundrelCouple  over a year ago

westcliff

[Removed by poster at 26/03/20 17:13:42]

Pembrokeshire

No, just a very very small (minded) minority of people on here, the rest of us love the possibilities the diversity adds. We also love that everyone can come here and have some fun, whatever form that takes, even if they have committed the heinous crime of not being what we are looking for

what lovely tolerant people you are

No, just a very very small (minded) minority of people on here, the rest of us love the possibilities the diversity adds. We also love that everyone can come here and have some fun, whatever form that takes, even if they have committed the heinous crime of not being what we are looking for "

By *arnet43meetnowMan  over a year ago

Barnet

I can give "A very personal (fact) experience why fabswingers is attracting more "GAY MEN". But not "The" solution to your (In my opinion) Homophobic Ignorant Stupidity. I have stopped asking to meet up with couples anymore due to the "Fact" almost all i have communicated with about joining always yes always for whatever reason and believe me there have been hundreds of reasons from auntie dying to kids being ill so the "Wife" can't make it but would I still be interested in the arranged meet just with him and the wife will be there the next time "if all goes well." So maybe the "attraction" is being "attracted" by the lying cheating closet dweller the wife knows nothing about. I do also understand it's easier to compete with the same sex than it is the opposite sex but please don't panic or hyperventilate there is plenty to go round for all.

By *ackwheelsMan  over a year ago

greenford

Agree

Manchester (she/her)

"I don't know about others,but I find it best to ignore and or pass on by those profiles that don't interest me.

Has worked well for us so far"

"I can give "A very personal (fact) experience why fabswingers is attracting more "GAY MEN". But not "The" solution to your (In my opinion) Homophobic Ignorant Stupidity. I have stopped asking to meet up with couples anymore due to the "Fact" almost all i have communicated with about joining always yes always for whatever reason and believe me there have been hundreds of reasons from auntie dying to kids being ill so the "Wife" can't make it but would I still be interested in the arranged meet just with him and the wife will be there the next time "if all goes well." So maybe the "attraction" is being "attracted" by the lying cheating closet dweller the wife knows nothing about. I do also understand it's easier to compete with the same sex than it is the opposite sex but please don't panic or hyperventilate there is plenty to go round for all. "

I agree. Forever being contracted by the male half of a so called straight couple.

Look at the amount of bi profiles that cannot accommodate. Is that because the bi man is married and the wife doesn't know

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Swingers would be nice. Not hordes of singles guys trying to get a leg over.

I started my swinging journey as half of a couple, does the fact that I'm no longer in a relationship mean that I cant be a swinger anymore? If that's the case then how are the couples that want 3sums going to achieve what they are looking for?"

There seems to be a belief in some quarters that only straight couples who meet other straight couples for full swap are really swingers. Which is very boring as it ignores all the other fun combinations!

Manchester (she/her)

I started my swinging journey as half of a couple, does the fact that I'm no longer in a relationship mean that I cant be a swinger anymore? If that's the case then how are the couples that want 3sums going to achieve what they are looking for?

There seems to be a belief in some quarters that only straight couples who meet other straight couples for full swap are really swingers. Which is very boring as it ignores all the other fun combinations!"

It used to be the case, but I think we've moved on. I hope so.

By *wink loverMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

The people who would be most upset at gay men not being allowed on the site are the "straight" men who contact us

There seems to be a belief in some quarters that only straight couples who meet other straight couples for full swap are really swingers. Which is very boring as it ignores all the other fun combinations!"

I think the days of having the neighbour's round and putting keys in a bowl for a bit of wife swapping are long gone, people really need to learn that progress will happen with or without their approval

Yeah it’s changed into a lonely hearts place it’s the internet and it’s almost free mostly so it will attract non genuine morons let’s be honest. Stick to nicely verifiable users and attend clubs and just let the bad go over your head it’s simply not worth bothering about and just enjoy it!

By *iveshowcouple2Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"The people who would be most upset at gay men not being allowed on the site are the "straight" men who contact us "

Presumably you believe these guys are straight based upon what they claim on their profile? Lol

Pembrokeshire

We couldn't agree more. A broader definition is much more fun, even if it is for other people who don't interest us or who are not interested in what we have to offer. Someone, somewhere is having a shed load of fun that wasn't what we were looking for the first place, how does that bother anyone?

I wish I could post my messages and winks , 90% are of straight men , most say there married on there profile, that says it all really, so many men are still too scared to be who they really are , homophobia is still around ( as we have all read above ) why can’t people live and let live , if you don’t like gay males , block us , we won’t be offended,

By *irm hand LukeMan  over a year ago

Stamford in the Vale ish

If there was no gay or bi men here I'd never get any fabs at all

"I wish I could post my messages and winks , 90% are of straight men , most say there married on there profile, that says it all really, so many men are still too scared to be who they really are , homophobia is still around ( as we have all read above ) why can’t people live and let live , if you don’t like gay males , block us , we won’t be offended, "

See my new status

Cardiff

There seems to be a belief in some quarters that only straight couples who meet other straight couples for full swap are really swingers. Which is very boring as it ignores all the other fun combinations!

I think the days of having the neighbour's round and putting keys in a bowl for a bit of wife swapping are long gone, people really need to learn that progress will happen with or without their approval "

Exactly, the 70s are long gone, and the boring 70s definition of swinging should have gone out with the nasty brown and orange home decor of the time!

Not only is it more fun to broaden the definition, it gives women more agency as well. I think the implication of the wives as property that comes with “husband’s car keys in a bowl” is pretty gross actually and I’d never agree to something that meant I had no say in who I play with. I think by and large that thinking is gone and good riddance to it.

so many are bi curious too but hiding for some reason.

Cardiff

We couldn't agree more. A broader definition is much more fun, even if it is for other people who don't interest us or who are not interested in what we have to offer. Someone, somewhere is having a shed load of fun that wasn't what we were looking for the first place, how does that bother anyone? "

By that old definition, I shouldn’t be here either - a solo bi woman who plays with singles, couples and more of any gender. But what I’m doing definitely isn’t just hooking up, so if I wasn’t allowed to call it swinging what would it be? Whatever it is, it’s a lot of fun, so I’m not about to stop!

I think the days of having the neighbour's round and putting keys in a bowl for a bit of wife swapping are long gone, people really need to learn that progress will happen with or without their approval

Exactly, the 70s are long gone, and the boring 70s definition of swinging should have gone out with the nasty brown and orange home decor of the time!

Not only is it more fun to broaden the definition, it gives women more agency as well. I think the implication of the wives as property that comes with “husband’s car keys in a bowl” is pretty gross actually and I’d never agree to something that meant I had no say in who I play with. I think by and large that thinking is gone and good riddance to it."

What's wrong with brown and orange decor? Jeez people are so judgemental on here

We couldn't agree more. A broader definition is much more fun, even if it is for other people who don't interest us or who are not interested in what we have to offer. Someone, somewhere is having a shed load of fun that wasn't what we were looking for the first place, how does that bother anyone? "

I think we didn’t put what we meant very well and it’s lead to some confusion. We think there is a difference between single Male swingers and single men looking for a shag. The Male swingers know how to conduct themselves nicely and put out a class act. The males looking for a shag are just Abysmal is comparison. With this there is no difference between gay, bi or straight.

Cardiff

Not only is it more fun to broaden the definition, it gives women more agency as well. I think the implication of the wives as property that comes with “husband’s car keys in a bowl” is pretty gross actually and I’d never agree to something that meant I had no say in who I play with. I think by and large that thinking is gone and good riddance to it.

What's wrong with brown and orange decor? Jeez people are so judgemental on here "

Lol sorry, my bad! It was just so overwhelmingly still present (along with mustard accents) as a little un in the early 80s that it left a permanent impression!

We couldn't agree more. A broader definition is much more fun, even if it is for other people who don't interest us or who are not interested in what we have to offer. Someone, somewhere is having a shed load of fun that wasn't what we were looking for the first place, how does that bother anyone?

I think we didn’t put what we meant very well and it’s lead to some confusion. We think there is a difference between single Male swingers and single men looking for a shag. The Male swingers know how to conduct themselves nicely and put out a class act. The males looking for a shag are just Abysmal is comparison. With this there is no difference between gay, bi or straight. "

Ah, thank you for the clarification, and my apologies for being so quick to assume (single male bashing get tedious... we're capable of bashing ourselves )

Cardiff

I think we didn’t put what we meant very well and it’s lead to some confusion. We think there is a difference between single Male swingers and single men looking for a shag. The Male swingers know how to conduct themselves nicely and put out a class act. The males looking for a shag are just Abysmal is comparison. With this there is no difference between gay, bi or straight. "

I’d have to agree with that tbh, the amount of “single” men in my inbox who think it’s a hook-up site is astonishing. The closest they get to swinging is “I’d love to have a threesome with two girls”

What's wrong with brown and orange decor? Jeez people are so judgemental on here

Lol sorry, my bad! It was just so overwhelmingly still present (along with mustard accents) as a little un in the early 80s that it left a permanent impression!"

Wood cladding half way up the wall makes me cringe closely followed by dado rails born in 82 so I know what you mean

Pembrokeshire

By that old definition, I shouldn’t be here either - a solo bi woman who plays with singles, couples and more of any gender. But what I’m doing definitely isn’t just hooking up, so if I wasn’t allowed to call it swinging what would it be? Whatever it is, it’s a lot of fun, so I’m not about to stop!"

By the old definition, most of us shouldn't be here. As a couple we are half straight, half bi. We aren't here looking for a straight swap spefically, we have a much wider range of interests than that. Plus we pretty much have that covered already in the 'real world'..... unless we can be tempted that is

To be honest, if the definition of swinging was a straight swapping, keys in a bowl type gig, we wouldn't bother being on here.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"

But it doesn't cater for couples with a bi male. Is there a specific site you think we should use?

Cardiff

Lol sorry, my bad! It was just so overwhelmingly still present (along with mustard accents) as a little un in the early 80s that it left a permanent impression!

Wood cladding half way up the wall makes me cringe closely followed by dado rails born in 82 so I know what you mean "

Dado rails? You were fancy!

Wood cladding half way up the wall makes me cringe closely followed by dado rails born in 82 so I know what you mean

Dado rails? You were fancy!"

I still am lol

Currently Faraway

[Removed by poster at 26/03/20 19:06:27]

as the years go on their will be more and more gay men and women

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

How? Are you implying gay men have a negative impact?

How? Are you implying gay men have a negative impact? "

It seems to me that they really dont want to stand by that statement

FAB is for everyone. It’s to be used for anyone’s own pleasures. Not sure how people who identify as ‘gay’ should be excluded. Is there any other group that should be able to use the site? If it’s not for you, then move on x

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Fab straight men you mean?

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I can’t say that I’ve seen a change in the dynamics. Maybe it varies by region.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Suspect this thread has answered the OP’s comments, from my perspective there is a lot of “I’ve a right” memetic.

Instead of let’s all have fun.

I have no problems with gay/bi people (wife is bi, through her own choice), however when I get messages, there has been a fair few, more frequently than a year ago, saying “I could turn you”, especially when it says I’m straight, where is the respect?

That’s taking the fun out of swinging for me, I dare not have banter because of the PC get out of jail card.

Ladies stand up for this type of abuse, your not receiving it.

I love fun, I don’t like attempts to corner me.

And that is how it is coming across sometimes, more over the last year.

Just giving my perspective.

By *r99mr99Man  over a year ago

Ealing

A tuakly. I thought the thread was refreshingly open and pro bi and gay men. A few comments aside

Cardiff

"Suspect this thread has answered the OP’s comments, from my perspective there is a lot of “I’ve a right” memetic.

I have no problems with gay/bi people (wife is bi, through her own choice), however when I get messages, there has been a fair few, more frequently than a year ago, saying “I could turn you”, especially when it says I’m straight, where is the respect?

That’s taking the fun out of swinging for me, I dare not have banter because of the PC get out of jail card.

Just giving my perspective."

Block men then.

You say we don’t get abuse, how is this any worse than the threats of being forced that we all too often receive?

I think it’s doing perfectly well in what it’s set out to do.

Make the owners a wheelbarrow full of sweet cash!

By *ingle ex cuckMan  over a year ago

chester

It’s never been single male friendly but I guess that’s not the sites fault

Years ago a few couples profiles said

Single men don’t message us

And now every couples profile and most single females all say the same

"Suspect this thread has answered the OP’s comments, from my perspective there is a lot of “I’ve a right” memetic.

Just giving my perspective."

"I could turn you" omg that's the equivalent of blokes who think they can turn a lesbian straight. Theres a reason why I dont like people and have been social distancing for years, if someones straight, bi or gay that's what they are it's as simple as that.

Up on them there hills

[Removed by poster at 26/03/20 21:53:54]

Up on them there hills

Block men then.

You say we don’t get abuse, how is this any worse than the threats of being forced that we all too often receive?"

Why? (Value question)

Should we bow to abusive people? (Behaviour)

Do that on here? (Environment).

For information , I didn’t say you didn’t get abuse, I said I did.

Don’t project, it’s unhealthy.

Pembrokeshire

Block men then.

You say we don’t get abuse, how is this any worse than the threats of being forced that we all too often receive?"

Unless it is considerably worse than someone suggesting they can "turn you" then you don't have a great deal to worry about and maybe some perspective would stop it "taking the fun out of swinging" for you. You are right, it isn't very respectful, hardly breaking news that there are disrespectful people on the internet.

How dare you suggest that women don't suffer far worse abuse on here than disrespect. Has anyone threatened to force you? Suggested they know where you live and they are going to hurt you? Have you previously been forced to leave this site and others because of abuse and stalking from very persistent nut jobs? This is just personal experience, many many people could tell you of similar things they have been through.

Nobody I have seen here is standing up for any type of abuse, if that is the worst to happen to you then you are firmly engaged with the thin end of the wedge, maybe easily enough solved with a thicker skin and learning how to block people you don't wish to communicate with

Up on them there hills

Quote me where I said women, men or others don’t get abuse, I was talking about myself.

Don’t project, it say more about you than me.

Have fun.

They can smell the hoards of desperate 'straight' men eager to plunge any willing orifice....flies round shite

Is no one going to pay attention to how incredibly fucking offensive this is?"

Nobody ever does lily, even if you report it to admin they do fuck all...

I wouldn’t let people like this bother you, you have to put it down to how sad the couple who started this forum are.. or maybe just not getting any meets.. ! Let’s start to get real here

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

Can gay men not "swing" then? "

Pembrokeshire

They can smell the hoards of desperate 'straight' men eager to plunge any willing orifice....flies round shite

I wouldn’t let people like this bother you, you have to put it down to how sad the couple who started this forum are.. or maybe just not getting any meets.. ! Let’s start to get real here "

Missed that comment, seems there are too many morons around to see every stupid offensive thing they have to spout. Easier said than done, but don't let it bother you (as much as that is possible) is good advice

Dudley

I wouldn’t let people like this bother you, you have to put it down to how sad the couple who started this forum are.. or maybe just not getting any meets.. ! Let’s start to get real here "

I think the comment was removed, we can always hope. I didn't see it when it was posted it I certainly would have said something.

I wouldn’t let people like this bother you, you have to put it down to how sad the couple who started this forum are.. or maybe just not getting any meets.. ! Let’s start to get real here

I think the comment was removed, we can always hope. I didn't see it when it was posted it I certainly would have said something. "

It was reported xx

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Ive not got to notice this but in my 10 years here, more men are open about bi interests, so it potentially could just be greater honesty here, rather than an influx.

Does it really matter people are people

Next we will be saying to many gingers

Get a grip it's about responsible adults having fun.

I suggest folks keep am unbiased open attitude

At the end of the day you. Only need to meet who you want too

Happy fabbing

Is no one going to pay attention to how incredibly fucking offensive this is?"

Uuurgh why are people so vile?!

Maybe it means it portrays/reflects more accurately an actual society. Equal representation too, on a lighter note

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"Over the last year or so fab seems to be drawing more gay men then before, "

But your profile says you joined six months ago

"Over the last year or so fab seems to be drawing more gay men then before,

But your profile says you joined six months ago "

It's been a long six months

i don't think much has changed about fab i just think people from minority groups are gaining confidence with this newfound acceptance of different ways of living your life and so they should they are people and many are nice people, live and let live i say

"i don't think much has changed about fab i just think people from minority groups are gaining confidence with this newfound acceptance of different ways of living your life and so they should they are people and many are nice people, live and let live i say "

By *othin 2 proveCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Not to much has changed was on here from the very begining more or less for over 5 years the first time we was on here. xx

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

There will naturally be a big influx of newbies (non swingers) who will discover the site now that they have so much spare time on their hands.

The regular singles are already feeling the impact of their being on here.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

And your opinion on single female swingers please.

I think we didn’t put what we meant very well and it’s lead to some confusion. We think there is a difference between single Male swingers and single men looking for a shag. The Male swingers know how to conduct themselves nicely and put out a class act. The males looking for a shag are just Abysmal is comparison. With this there is no difference between gay, bi or straight.

And your opinion on single female swingers please. "

As of yet, all the ladies that approach us show respect and an understanding of the scene. Where for men it’s only about 1 in 20 that know how to swing and be respectful.

By *iglittleoneMan  over a year ago

B76 is home

I can't see why looking at your pictures

By *VK_RugbyCouple  over a year ago

Rugby

As long as profiles are set up correctly by everyone then the search facility and filters will work for everyone. Don’t see what the problem is with having a more diverse group of people using the site, something for EVERYONE.

By *obyn GravesTV/TS  over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

Yes it's shocking .. soon it will be over run by poofters..

Yes it's shocking .. soon it will be over run by poofters.. "

We can then change the name to FABULOUS SWINGERS

Currently Faraway

Yes it's shocking .. soon it will be over run by poofters.. "

"Over the last year or so fab seems to be drawing more gay men then before,

But your profile says you joined six months ago "

Well said

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Gay men? But gay women aren't an issue I assume?

Undercurrents of homophobia perhaps ???

Manchester (she/her)

"Undercurrents of homophobia perhaps ???"

Just undercurrents?

Dudley

Many couples on fab only think couples are swingers, they think singles are just an accessory for their sex lives.

Yes it's shocking .. soon it will be over run by poofters..

"

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

"Many couples on fab only think couples are swingers, they think singles are just an accessory for their sex lives. "

And being an accessory for a couple is bad how?

Manchester (she/her)

"Many couples on fab only think couples are swingers, they think singles are just an accessory for their sex lives. "

And then get offended when unicorns don't bow down to their superior couple ness.

There's a lot of gatekeeping on fab.

Some say only couples should be on here.

Others say only those over 40 should be on here and younger folk should be 'out and about'.

Now people are complaining about sexuality.

For a swinging website people sure are close-minded.

Currently Faraway

I think the corruption of Fabswingers.com has already started....the other day a fellow poofter was telling me how he would love to see me doing bisexual MMF threesome.

Manchester (she/her)

"I think the corruption of Fabswingers.com has already started....the other day a fellow poofter was telling me how he would love to see me doing bisexual MMF threesome. "

Oh no!

I'll have to observe. You know. To assess the threat

Currently Faraway

"I think the corruption of Fabswingers.com has already started....the other day a fellow poofter was telling me how he would love to see me doing bisexual MMF threesome.

Oh no!

I'll have to observe. You know. To assess the threat "

I didn’t know you were that kind of woman....maybe something to consider at the next Pandemonium event?

"I think the corruption of Fabswingers.com has already started....the other day a fellow poofter was telling me how he would love to see me doing bisexual MMF threesome. "

That’s disgusting, I hope you reported it ??

Manchester (she/her)

"I think the corruption of Fabswingers.com has already started....the other day a fellow poofter was telling me how he would love to see me doing bisexual MMF threesome.

Oh no!

I didn’t know you were that kind of woman....maybe something to consider at the next Pandemonium event? "

Oh I most certainly am

Currently Faraway

That’s disgusting, I hope you reported it ??"

I did think of reporting their names on the invite list of a future club event

By *oudLoutishLoverWoman  over a year ago

Colchester

"I’m more worried about the appearance of cam girls pretending to be genuine women only here for the financial boost to their fan site . Since only fans hit the internet this site has changed big time .

"

I'm accused of this daily, often with really vile insults and blocking. I mean really upsetting stuff. Incidentally, I'm a chubby middle aged mum and NOT a sex worker!

I don't understand the poisonous vitriol for sex workers on Fab when there's none for the hundreds of men who offer the women here money!

Times are hard and sex workers are often vulnerable people.

Manchester (she/her)

"I’m more worried about the appearance of cam girls pretending to be genuine women only here for the financial boost to their fan site . Since only fans hit the internet this site has changed big time .

I'm accused of this daily, often with really vile insults and blocking. I mean really upsetting stuff. Incidentally, I'm a chubby middle aged mum and NOT a sex worker!

I don't understand the poisonous vitriol for sex workers on Fab when there's none for the hundreds of men who offer the women here money!

Times are hard and sex workers are often vulnerable people."

Yup. And apparently I must be a sex worker in disguise because I don't go running to a cock over a toilet who knows what soap is.

I'm also the Queen of England

Currently Faraway

Oh no!

I didn’t know you were that kind of woman....maybe something to consider at the next Pandemonium event?

Oh I most certainly am "

Why, what a pleasant surprise

"

I don't know if you're referring to the post you've quoted, but I think it's less against sex workers, and more against people being insincere.

Imagine you're talking to someone who appears genuine with no mention of being a sex worker, only for them to direct you to their fan page to buy videos a few messages down the line. It's quite common

By *ueen CatWoman  over a year ago

fife

"Oooops I like Bi men

Its hot especially if im attracted to both and can join in "

Amen , bi guys r hot

Derby

Hiya, I hope you dont mind but I've just mentioned your in another thread about guys over 45....you are the perfect example of things on there to me so apologies for pointing you out.

P.s...you have been on my hotlist forever

Cardiff

"Quote me where I said women, men or others don’t get abuse, I was talking about myself.

Don’t project, it say more about you than me.

Have fun."

You said it right here: “Ladies stand up for this type of abuse, your not receiving it.”

Don’t presume to know what type of abuse we receive.

You getting so wound up about this says a lot more about you than me - it smacks of thinly veiled homophobia. I ask again, why don’t you use your filters and block single men? If you aren’t looking for single men what have you got to lose by doing so? When those filters exist, complaining (as so many straight men do) when men message you is honestly ridiculous.

Cardiff

Gay men? But gay women aren't an issue I assume? "

I think they would be, couples only want bi women after all.

Manchester (she/her)

I think they would be, couples only want bi women after all."

Ugh those same sex attracted women who won't do their duty to the superior men with female appendages. How dare they!

Derby

Are you sure as that's not what my inbox is saying

Cardiff

Ugh those same sex attracted women who won't do their duty to the superior men with female appendages. How dare they!"

So rude of them!

Yeah but coz its wimmin its not gay innit

Manchester (she/her)

Yeah but coz its wimmin its not gay innit "

Women play with women to entertain men, which is hot because it's for men.

Men who play with men don't entertain straight men, therefore it's icky.

By *voryforebonyMan  over a year ago

boogie town

I totally disagree batgirl! Your husband's quite a dish isn't he?

"Many couples on fab only think couples are swingers, they think singles are just an accessory for their sex lives.

And being an accessory for a couple is bad how? "

By *oudLoutishLoverWoman  over a year ago

Colchester

"

I don't know if you're referring to the post you've quoted, but I think it's less against sex workers, and more against people being insincere.

Imagine you're talking to someone who appears genuine with no mention of being a sex worker, only for them to direct you to their fan page to buy videos a few messages down the line. It's quite common "

So after a few messages you realise someone isn’t the sort of person you want to interact with?

That applies to 99.999% of the people I message, darling. Welcome to my world!

When someone exposes themselves as being married, nasty, bigoted, misogynistic, vegan, disingenuous, Tory, or anything else, I stop messaging them.

I don’t see it as destroying the very fabric of Fab.

Dudley

"Many couples on fab only think couples are swingers, they think singles are just an accessory for their sex lives.

And being an accessory for a couple is bad how? "

It's not for me personally lol.

By *ucknutMan  over a year ago

durham

[Removed by poster at 27/03/20 15:34:03]

By *ucknutMan  over a year ago

durham

Fabguys caters for gay men

By *ydrewMan  over a year ago

New forest

If it wasn't for the gay and bi men on here half the guys would probably not get any action lol

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Fabguys caters for gay men "

So does fabswingers

Manchester (she/her)

"Fabguys caters for gay men

So does fabswingers "

"

So after a few messages you realise someone isn’t the sort of person you want to interact with?

When someone exposes themselves as being married, nasty, bigoted, misogynistic, vegan, disingenuous, Tory, or anything else, I stop messaging them.

I don’t see it as destroying the very fabric of Fab."

I agree, it's the part and parcel of fab (and other sites).

What I meant was I don't think it's anger directed to *all* sex workers in general, just the few on here who pretend to be interested in you.

By *s Daisy MillerWoman  over a year ago

Room 101

"

Imagine you're talking to someone who appears genuine with no mention of being a sex worker, only for them to direct you to their fan page to buy videos a few messages down the line. It's quite common

I don’t see it as destroying the very fabric of Fab."

Well said