FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > when this virus has gone

when this virus has gone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *everlyanderson OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

newcastle

well i have now decided once this virus has cleared up iam going to be looking to have full on sex safe of course and i will also be looking forward to swallowing my first mouth full of cum ,been thinking about this for a while now and have decided it will need to happen to me whats your thoughts xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pork pie is the first though that comes to mind.

By *xhib12Man  over a year ago

Blyth

It's always good to have a plan.

By *illwalkerMan  over a year ago

South Lincs

"well i have now decided once this virus has cleared up iam going to be looking to have full on sex safe of course and i will also be looking forward to swallowing my first mouth full of cum ,been thinking about this for a while now and have decided it will need to happen to me whats your thoughts xx"

I think this virus may make many of us take stock of our lives. It's made me realise that life is short and we need to grasp the moment when we can, rethink priorities...but most of all, have fun!

By *egularLegsMan  over a year ago

Erdington

"well i have now decided once this virus has cleared up iam going to be looking to have full on sex safe of course and i will also be looking forward to swallowing my first mouth full of cum ,been thinking about this for a while now and have decided it will need to happen to me whats your thoughts xx"

I inadvertently swallowed my cum last night while have a rather good one off the wrist. I didn't intend for it to shoot in my mouth

» Add a new message to this topic