FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > “Straight Guys” who comment and Hide

“Straight Guys” who comment and Hide

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m amazed how many guys have a negative point of view when they answer any post in this forum about Tv’s and then message you saying how pretty you are and would like to meet.

Do they forget you can read all about them and their posts they have written and made...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Probably

Well you look absolutely sensational! Ignore the negative ones x

"Well you look absolutely sensational! Ignore the negative ones x"

Thank you x

Forget about them hun not worth caring about and by the way your gorgeous plus you have better boobs then me. Jealous x

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

Because they dont care who and what you are as long as you'll have sex with them dressed up as a woman. Unfortunately "most" tv or ts will entertain it and so they will continue. You can only get respect from others if you respect yourself though.

"Because they dont care who and what you are as long as you'll have sex with them dressed up as a woman. Unfortunately "most" tv or ts will entertain it and so they will continue. You can only get respect from others if you respect yourself though."

Well if you can’t love yourself how you gonna love others

I respect myself 100% Do you ?

"I’m amazed how many guys have a negative point of view when they answer any post in this forum about Tv’s and then message you saying how pretty you are and would like to meet.

Do they forget you can read all about them and their posts they have written and made... "

you're kidding

"I’m amazed how many guys have a negative point of view when they answer any post in this forum about Tv’s and then message you saying how pretty you are and would like to meet.

Do they forget you can read all about them and their posts they have written and made... you're kidding "

About what ?

Do they forget you can read all about them and their posts they have written and made... you're kidding

About what ? "

the weather

Do they forget you can read all about them and their posts they have written and made... you're kidding

About what ? the weather "

Just proves exactly what I’m saying ..

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Do they forget you can read all about them and their posts they have written and made... "

Sex is a powerful thing isn’t it, can make do things contrary to your own beliefs but also expose your true beliefs . I expect these guys are in denial about their sexual preferences and the nasty comments are to try and convince themselves they are straight !

Do they forget you can read all about them and their posts they have written and made...

Sex is a powerful thing isn’t it, can make do things contrary to your own beliefs but also expose your true beliefs . I expect these guys are in denial about their sexual preferences and the nasty comments are to try and convince themselves they are straight !"

Brilliant answer and quote x

By *ikingCoolMan  over a year ago

carmarthen

You look great

By *agicloveslaveMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

You’re stunning and I don’t care who knows I think that! x

By *etLikeMan  over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

Is it possible that they are attracted to message privately because they associate your username with discretion?

Personally if someone is attractive, they’re attractive and I’m not afraid to say it. I tend to fab more TV pics than to send a message. But the same applies with any pics.

At least you can use the forum as a filter for those who can’t be publicly accepting of others.

About what ? the weather

Just proves exactly what I’m saying .. "

lol

» Add a new message to this topic