FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > A Fantasy i want to try out with my gf

A Fantasy i want to try out with my gf

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So i have a abit of a cuck fantasy situation i want to try, i like the idea of taking her out for a drink in town and have a guy approch her and sutterly start flirting with her, then maybe when me and her get ip for a dance the guy comes and grinds up againt her from behind, then all of us jump in a taxi go back home and watch her cheat on me with him

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So i have a abit of a cuck fantasy situation i want to try, i like the idea of taking her out for a drink in town and have a guy approch her and sutterly start flirting with her, then maybe when me and her get ip for a dance the guy comes and grinds up againt her from behind, then all of us jump in a taxi go back home and watch her cheat on me with him "
she wouldn't be cheating though...... you'd be there

[Removed by poster at 25/03/20 09:57:16]

By *allnlongMan  over a year ago

Torpoint & Stonehouse

Not even sure thats cucking! Sounds like a swinging night out to me

Hot scenario. I’d love to be the other guy. Get her to suck my cock in the backseat of the taxi with you watching through the mirror in the front. Mmm.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Hot scenario. I’d love to be the other guy. Get her to suck my cock in the backseat of the taxi with you watching through the mirror in the front. Mmm."
that would actually be horny as hell you got a big cock too i wanna watch her struggle to deepthroat

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"Hot scenario. I’d love to be the other guy. Get her to suck my cock in the backseat of the taxi with you watching through the mirror in the front. Mmm. that would actually be horny as hell you got a big cock too i wanna watch her struggle to deepthroat"

What does she want, or doesn't that count?

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Hot scenario. I’d love to be the other guy. Get her to suck my cock in the backseat of the taxi with you watching through the mirror in the front. Mmm. that would actually be horny as hell you got a big cock too i wanna watch her struggle to deepthroat

What does she want, or doesn't that count?"

This

"So i have a abit of a cuck fantasy situation i want to try, i like the idea of taking her out for a drink in town and have a guy approch her and sutterly start flirting with her, then maybe when me and her get ip for a dance the guy comes and grinds up againt her from behind, then all of us jump in a taxi go back home and watch her cheat on me with him "

A) you had better get some booze from Tesco.

B) you yourself would need to be 2 metres away as parties of 3 would be dispersed

» Add a new message to this topic