FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Do i go ahead or not?

Do i go ahead or not?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Shads. OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lichfield

Quite simply the wife has agreed to a clean nice dogger (her words) fingering her whilst out dogging.

For many years this has been taboo and she only admitted this during throes of passion.

She said she had thought of allowing this on numerous occasions but for whatever reason kept her legs crossed.

Back to my point do i acquiesce or just write it off.

Would like to hear others reports and thoughts on this.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm not quite sure what you're asking. Is it that you're unsure if you want this to happen or you're unsure that she does because she said it in the throes of passion?

Whichever, your best bet is to ask your wife

By *he Shads. OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lichfield

"I'm not quite sure what you're asking. Is it that you're unsure if you want this to happen or you're unsure that she does because she said it in the throes of passion?

Whichever, your best bet is to ask your wife"

It's myself that's unsure.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Given that your profile and pics suggest that dogging has been an activity you've indulged in for some time - presumably letting others watch you and other men fondle her breasts - I'd question how those activities made you feel? And take your answers from that.

Remember though that you *both* need to be sure it's a step you want to take before doing so - try talking about it openly and honestly...might help

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm not sure how anyone here can advise you, it's really down to how you both feel. The fundamental part of swinging as a couple seems to be agreeing on set boundaries, if one partner is uncomfortable with something then it's a flat out no.

Talk to your wife, find out if she really does want to go ahead and then take it from there. If you're not happy with it tell her.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'm not quite sure what you're asking. Is it that you're unsure if you want this to happen or you're unsure that she does because she said it in the throes of passion?

Whichever, your best bet is to ask your wife

It's myself that's unsure."

OK. We'll I'd say it depends on your dynamic and how you deal with things like this.

If between the two of you you have an agreement that you will try things out and if it makes either of you uncomfortable you will discuss it, not do it again and move forward without recrimination on either side I'd say go for it. Your use of the word acquiesce makes me think that you don't have such an agreement so I'd say don't agree to it.

but my original response stands. Talk to your wife when you aren't in the throes, she might not want to do it on reality either

» Add a new message to this topic