FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Do you look at others veri's

Do you look at others veri's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hubbychecker OP   Man  over a year ago

Porstmouth

Ever look at others veri's and not message due to Insecurity?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

I will look at people's verifications just to get some idea of them and out of curiosity but I don't know how they'd make me insecure

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

What do you mean by insecurity ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s more likely that I’d be flattered if he’s been with a list of seriously hot women and no ten pints of lager ones.

By *ndy64hMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

All the time

"Ever look at others veri's and not message due to Insecurity? "
no i feel very secure always, only do what you feel comfortable with and if you're not enjoying it don't do it

By *ustfulmusingCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

We can’t meet atm

But yes definitely l do this Mrs A

In the beginning I (Mrs) would do it a lot and compare myself to women that someone had met... thinking they were all super hot so the person wouldn’t really be interested. But variety is the spice of life and life would be boring if we all looked the same. And we all like different things too. Xx

I love reading them out of curiosity mainly

Porstmouth

Most men have a part of them that they are not happy with, I look at others veri's and think "would I be their cup of tea" due to the fact that the veri's they have will be from people who have the quality/qualities you think you are lacking.

Yes and if it is written than she could suck for England but she is living in Wales I wary !

The way I see it. When booking a holiday you have a look at trip advisor and see what people are saying about the place. When on here look at a verification. And if there isn’t one, best wait for someone else to take the bullet first.

But will also be honest. Not only do we read the verification we view the profile that left it. It gives a good idea of the sort of people they mix with and the level of self respect they have.

Porstmouth

The way I see it. When booking a holiday you have a look at trip advisor and see what people are saying about the place. When on here look at a verification. And if there isn’t one, best wait for someone else to take the bullet first.

But will also be honest. Not only do we read the verification we view the profile that left it. It gives a good idea of the sort of people they mix with and the level of self respect they have.

Yeah that's what I'm talking about.

I read them, yes. To get an idea of the kind of person someone is. If I look at the person leaving them, the only thing likely to put me off is if they clearly have unprotected sex. Or if the profile of a straight man has sexual verifications from a man or a TV/TS.

Porstmouth

I read them, yes. To get an idea of the kind of person someone is. If I look at the person leaving them, the only thing likely to put me off is if they clearly have unprotected sex. Or if the profile of a straight man has sexual verifications from a man or a TV/TS.

That's a put off for me too to be honest, if I could get a meet haha

"I read them, yes. To get an idea of the kind of person someone is. If I look at the person leaving them, the only thing likely to put me off is if they clearly have unprotected sex. Or if the profile of a straight man has sexual verifications from a man or a TV/TS.

That's a put off for me too to be honest, if I could get a meet haha "

You could always start a thread asking for profile feedback if you want some help.

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I like to see if we have mutual friends x

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Subconsciously and unsubconsciously i do. Maybe out of my own insecurities. But knowing their sexual history can be off putting. I really don't like bareback sex photos as it makes me think how often they do unprotected sex and are they testing themselves often enough?

Porstmouth

That's a put off for me too to be honest, if I could get a meet haha

You could always start a thread asking for profile feedback if you want some help.

Do you think my profile needs working on then?

Porstmouth

Ever look at others veri's and not message due to Insecurity?

Subconsciously and unsubconsciously i do. Maybe out of my own insecurities. But knowing their sexual history can be off putting. I really don't like bareback sex photos as it makes me think how often they do unprotected sex and are they testing themselves often enough?

Agree with that 100%

By *entleman kinksterMan  over a year ago

london

Recommendations, likes, reviews or verifications in the case of fab are a greater part of how we make purchasing decisions these days.

So yes verifications are an important aspect of fab. That said the likes of amazon ebay and trip advisors have been pulled up plenty of times for fake reviews.

It will happen on fab too I expect. Given the current situation very few people will be meeting but it means more time to perv verifications though lol

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I like to see if we have mutual friends x"

When i look at a man's verifications, often or not, however inexperienced fabber they are, the same women keep popping up on their verifications. Either it's a small community fabbing or them women really get about!!

I don’t read them to judge how good in bed someone is, as it’s very subjective and definitely a lot of overhyping as you’re hardly going to leave a bad veri, or show it if someone did give you one!

But definitely like to see what their normal type/standards are, and have been put off both ways ie. if all bareback & overly vulgar, or when all of their meets are very attractive and make me feel insecure haha!

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

We do look at them to see if the person or couple ha6a type that maybe we wouldn't suit

By *eannaTV/TS  over a year ago

Cwmfelifach, nr Newport

I will always read the verifications as it gives me a insight of them and let's me know what they might expect

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I look because I'm an eternally nosey so and so. It doesn't put me off meeting people because I think, "Oh, I stand no chance" (although I still can't believe someone is interested in me sometimes!). I do think sometimes that how they use Fab and how I do isn't compatible and that's just how it goes sometimes.

By *actileGent69Man  over a year ago

East Cheshire

Always, can say lots more than the profile. Big red flag if most are from hidden profiles, usually fake accounts

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"Always, can say lots more than the profile. Big red flag if most are from hidden profiles, usually fake accounts "
Well said, so many fake veris. So many gullible people

"Always, can say lots more than the profile. Big red flag if most are from hidden profiles, usually fake accounts Well said, so many fake veris. So many gullible people "
really omg who'd have thought, i love a flake mind

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

No, I look because I'm nosey. There's also an Amazon-style thought process that goes on, as in "If you enjoyed shagging this person/couple, you may also enjoy shagging..."

Please don't crucify me! That's only tongue-in-cheek.

I went on holiday without reading trip advisor. It was great i kept safe and had a good time.

I use the same moral codes n standards in life whatever i do.

By *rMrsRichCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouh

Yes we read all the veri’s. Mainly just to make sure the person plays nicely with others

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

Of course we do. It's part of the due diligence in deciding if we want to meet folks or not. They've never made us feel inadequate or insecure though.

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Not message due to insecurity?

The out of our league thing again?

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

We look at veris. We maybe wouldn't message them because of another reason but never insecurity, that just doesn't make sense. Insecurity about what?

Insecurity is probably the wrong word, but if their entire veri list is slim, leggy 6” blondes, it might make me re-think whether I’d really be their type...an assumption maybe but in a self preserving way!

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

"Insecurity is probably the wrong word, but if their entire veri list is slim, leggy 6” blondes, it might make me re-think whether I’d really be their type...an assumption maybe but in a self preserving way! "

Could just be a coincidence after all, they must be chatting to you for a reason

Very, very rarely. I use the system for the purpose that it was intended, to confirm that the person is real and will turn up

By *s Daisy MillerWoman  over a year ago

Room 101

Absolutely. I'm very nosey and the wording and description can sometimes put me of those that have wrote them and ones they have left ...

Yes I do just to be nosey! But really all the guys say the women they meet are stunning but not really the case!

By *oppet22TV/TS  over a year ago

huddersfield

Yes definitely do

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Look at the veries to see who's been with who, bit like a daisy chain

Always

Porstmouth

Not message due to insecurity?

The out of our league thing again?

Not really about being out of anyones league, more just the fact you may not fit purely judged on the peoe leaving the veri

By *andemanMan  over a year ago

bedforshire

I always look and perticulalry at the age of the people the person is meeting. If its all 24 year olds than i recon they will not be intereated in a man much older. Can me wrong and not insecure about it just practicle.

By *hocolateRodMan  over a year ago

London and over UK

Yes definitely look - one to see if they are real people (fakes have no veris) and second to see if they met single men - if they dont, they no need to contact. It saves a lot of time

By *callycatMan  over a year ago

Mid Wales

I stopped displaying veris years ago....otherwise I'd look like an easy lay....but definitely love to check out other people's

I always read the verifications. They're interesting.

My insecurities dont like the veris much. Having lost a huge amount of weight i now sport impressive bingo wings and a belly that flaps as i run, not that i run often.

I know this is very unique as not many have achieved the weight loss i have and so yeah can put me off.

Besides i prefer the inexperienced young guy anywag, love showing them new things

By *aron_TentakuruMan  over a year ago

Exeter

I must admit I do tend to browse profiles of men who have met women I'm interested in... Usually just to compare profiles - are their photos any good? Are their profiles interesting and well written at all, or compared to mine.

Of course, this way lies madness as you see people with boring, average profiles with crappy pictures getting plenty of steamy action with the hottest ladies and you start wondering what kind of messaging voodoo they must have if they can have a profile that bland and still be getting meets.

If your insecure then address them issues.

I like sex. I like both naturally and protected. But it's down to yourself.

I simply don't judge others. Wether they fuck men or women. As long as they don't fuck animals or children.

It's about connections.

Do I connect with the person on a humanity level. Do they have a good soul. Are they kind hearted.

They could be big or skinny. Black or white.

Insecurities are within us all. It's how you address them. (daily)

Yes I look at veris. Just because im a nosy cow.

Peace ??

By *aracrapshagWoman  over a year ago

private

"Very, very rarely. I use the system for the purpose that it was intended, to confirm that the person is real and will turn up"

I don’t think the purpose is solely to ensure people are real or turn up, single ladies need to know a person is a safe meet, I always look back at veris and prefer those with several good veris than perhaps one which may not be legit

"If your insecure then address them issues.

I simply don't judge others. Wether they fuck men or women. As long as they don't fuck animals or children.

It's about connections.

Do I connect with the person on a humanity level. Do they have a good soul. Are they kind hearted.

Peace ?? "

Its nothing to do with the person themselves, we all look for those qualities.

Yes we have to address insecurities but it isnt something that can change overnight. Im in a better place now than ever but still will get insecure at some veris and thats enough for me to not be interested as it doesnt make me comfortable with the person. I find many i am comfortable with.

I like Dominant men, so many fakes so sometimes I read interesting things in veris that gives me a good idea about whether or not the person is for me x

Porstmouth

If your insecure then address them issues.

It's about connections.

Peace ??

Its nothing to do with the person themselves, we all look for those qualities.

Yes we have to address insecurities but it isnt something that can change overnight. Im in a better place now than ever but still will get insecure at some veris and thats enough for me to not be interested as it doesnt make me comfortable with the person. I find many i am comfortable with.

Amen!!

By *arbarianzCouple  over a year ago

BARNSTAPLE

We do check out verifieds to be honest, and if they have more then 5 we kind of think.. probs out of our league experience wise. and move on! we're new to this and 'intimidated' isn't the right word, it's not that.. it's just everyone should be there to have a great time. and I feel the experience gap could hinder that

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

[Removed by poster at 15/03/20 22:19:13]

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We always read them helps single out the fakes

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"We do check out verifieds to be honest, and if they have more then 5 we kind of think.. probs out of our league experience wise. and move on! we're new to this and 'intimidated' isn't the right word, it's not that.. it's just everyone should be there to have a great time. and I feel the experience gap could hinder that "

No that's not true, I prefer couples with less experience because it's intimidating enough to meet two people on my own

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

Yes I do, and without any insecurity issues thank you OP.

I look at others veris so I can ascertain if I’m similar to their previous meets. I figure it’s not worth messaging if all their precious meets were with males who are ripped

By *ooskiMan  over a year ago

south coast

Nope

» Add a new message to this topic