FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Advice wanted please - from WOW to MEH...

Advice wanted please - from WOW to MEH...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My husband and I have swung for years, we have just about done it all...from clubs, couples, parties, groups, girls, meeting guys on my own, cuckolding, sub/dom, outfits, toys, sensual, different scenarios etc...

We have found that over the last year or two the meets and antics just don't have the WOW factor they once did, sometimes it feels a bit like doing things just for the sake of it.

There have been some really good meets recently, but they still didn't have that massive WOW factor and excitement that used to be there on every meet.

So we are currently having a little break from the scene and using it as a chance to evaluate what we do and to try and work out how to spice it up and get some WOW back into swinging.

I do wonder if we have just done too much, too often and it all just got a bit boring...maybe we have kind of desensitised to it.

Would love to hear if anyway else has gone from WOW to MEH and how you got the mindblowing experiences back.

Any ideas welcomed!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You sound jaded with it all

Use your timeout to enjoy normality again

We are going through the same thing but it's been going on for what seems like ages.

We are just enjoying lots of us time and doing lots with just the two of us like restaurants and concerts etc.

We're definitely not looking to rush back into anything, I guess we'll know when and if the time is right. Xx

By *HEFFUN78Couple  over a year ago

Sheffield

We've had the same thing ,we thought we'd come back after little in,and the place is over run with time wasters now , it's a shame but I can't see us coming back at all at moment

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Take some time out and do some new things which you've always wanted to do - maybe a bit of a 'bucket list', sounds like you've both explored swinging on every level - take a break for a bit is a good idea!

Please don't leave Jessica... There is always a surprise round the corner xx

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

As with gambling when the fun stops...stop.

Finally the truth that clears that up then

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

It tolerance just like any other drug - take some time out and you'll get back into things. Or maybe you've just matured past this phase in your life.

Either way don't stress it

By *aganPriestMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Threads like this restore my faith in the swinging community Some great advice and empathy. I feel your pain lol... I have been in the swing scene for longer than I can remember and shared your current situation but I'm still here sifting through and finding the genuine people. Hope you both come through the other side but for now just enjoy life and of course, and mostly important, yourselves

Derek xx

Thanks meant a lot! I really wish I could have had the chance for it to all calm down and keep you both as friends! I really regret what happened and being so blind to what we had if only I would have stepped back and understood it all more, hindsight huh ain’t that a bitch x

Ok final post as I can’t do anything else privately, you know I never wanted it to be over, I still don’t and despite what he or you think it could work in my eyes I don’t care, you were my friend above all else and I hate it that it’s gone I miss it and why the hell should I suffer in silence so I needed to tell you one last time I’m here you know where I am and I’m willing to talk and talk to sort it, you know how to contact me x

» Add a new message to this topic