FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bad breath

Bad breath

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How would you politely tell someone they had bad breath in a club?

I saw someone in a club who I'd lusted after on this site, we hadn't really chatted online, however they had bad breath, I didn't say anything but should I have done? Can you ever tell someone in a nice way??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"How would you politely tell someone they had bad breath in a club?

I saw someone in a club who I'd lusted after on this site, we hadn't really chatted online, however they had bad breath, I didn't say anything but should I have done? Can you ever tell someone in a nice way??"

If she reads this then your work is done.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I always have a supply of polos!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Offer them a minty solution, and if they decline, just say privately you really need to, and then have a fight with the hubby in the car park ha ha ha xD

Don't understand how you could go to a meet or club/party with bad breath honestly when me and harley meet it's just genuinely expected we are freshly showered smelling nice clean teeth and odour free at the least of it xxx

"Don't understand how you could go to a meet or club/party with bad breath honestly when me and harley meet it's just genuinely expected we are freshly showered smelling nice clean teeth and odour free at the least of it xxx"

I genuinely think some people aren't aware though.

I saw someone in a club who I'd lusted after on this site, we hadn't really chatted online, however they had bad breath, I didn't say anything but should I have done? Can you ever tell someone in a nice way??

If she reads this then your work is done. "

That would be quite incredible if someone could work that out, if you read my post it states we haven't chatted online.

I would get my packet of chewing gums out, have one myself first and offer them one after.

"I would get my packet of chewing gums out, have one myself first and offer them one after."

I think if there was no mints present there is no nice way to say it but s there.

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

I'm usually to the point, go brush your teeth shit for breath !! Also if the breath is smelly how bad do you think the fanny / cock smells !!!!!

But to not be aware means you a few my doing it before a meet... Its the last thing we do before a meet wash shave splash of smelly and brush teeth and mouthwash its not that we expect to have bad breath just a case of wanting to be pristine xx

By *east88Couple  over a year ago

darlington

It’s funny this, when we swapped last time, while we were sat chatting with the couple at the table. My wife popped to the bar for a drink. And when she came back she offered everyone mints, that she had just bought. I think alcohol, sometimes wine can leave you with funny breath.

Any how needless to say 10 minutes later we’re in a private room she’s kidding this sexy young woman and sucking the other guys cock. He would have had a minty free cocktail ha ha.

"But to not be aware means you a few my doing it before a meet... Its the last thing we do before a meet wash shave splash of smelly and brush teeth and mouthwash its not that we expect to have bad breath just a case of wanting to be pristine xx"

Honestly not sure what I was trying to say with that first sentence big stupid fingers and predictive text goes abit mad sometimes lol

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Was once in a dark room having some fun when all of a sudden this smell of decay filed the air.

This dude had walked in and it was like he'd never saw a toothbrush in his life. He took his cook out and the smell of his breath from 6 feet away made me throw up.

I had to immediately leave for the night. Imagine how bad the rest of him smelt?

The whole place emptied faster than if the old bill has raided the place.

I saw someone in a club who I'd lusted after on this site, we hadn't really chatted online, however they had bad breath, I didn't say anything but should I have done? Can you ever tell someone in a nice way??"

no you can't its rude, if you have a mint offer them one or i sometimes carry the little spray mouthwash maybe spray your mouth then offer it but nobody will thank you for being rude

If she had bad breath, what’s her pussy smell like.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

There are various reasons that people have had breath and mints don't always disguise it. Some stomach problems can cause it or throat infections the worst halitosis I ever noticed was caused by smoking Marlboro cigarettes. I wouldn't tell someone.

Bad teeth , tooth decay. Floss regularly and se you dentist

» Add a new message to this topic