FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Closing swinging clubs

Closing swinging clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If the schools close to help with Coronavirus, should clubs take some responsibility and shut shop until we know what's happening next?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

How many more times is this going to be asked this week?

"How many more times is this going to be asked this week?"

Some of us pop on now and again and don't go through all previous posts. May I suggest just ignoring my post and chilling out.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How many more times is this going to be asked this week?

Some of us pop on now and again and don't go through all previous posts. May I suggest just ignoring my post and chilling out."

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Isn’t it more a question of personal responsibility? If Club owners want to close then fair enough, if people don’t want to go then fair enough. If Cheltenham Gold Cup can still run, we can sit on buses and trains together and go to shops, then this might be overkill. But ultimately it is down to personal choice...

I can't help but laugh as these forums are in overdrive over this virus

"Isn’t it more a question of personal responsibility? If Club owners want to close then fair enough, if people don’t want to go then fair enough. If Cheltenham Gold Cup can still run, we can sit on buses and trains together and go to shops, then this might be overkill. But ultimately it is down to personal choice..."

That's a valid point but Italy now have a curfew in place and have suspended Mortgage payments to help people, so if things get that bad how will personal responsibility help if some people just don't care.

Chudleigh

Given that the CMO said earlier today that we need 60% plus of the population to get Covid-19 and that it is likely to be an annual disease, I guess the question ultimately is when, rather than if people get it? I think we should be focusing help towards the older parts of society as the limited evidence to date is that 60 plus age range, especially 80 plus is at the greatest risk. The current approaches are all blanketing the full 65m population the same, which means we stretch resources too far by panicking people (witness toilet roll shelfs empty in supermarkets! Nobody has said Covid-19 makes you go to the loo more often )

Chudleigh

60% to gain herd immunity!

There's a virus? Seriously?

It's getting to the point where I wish I had the bloody virus just so I don't have to hear about it anymore.

"It's getting to the point where I wish I had the bloody virus just so I don't have to hear about it anymore. "

That doesn't even make sense?

"It's getting to the point where I wish I had the bloody virus just so I don't have to hear about it anymore.

That doesn't even make sense?"

Leave him alone, he’s trying

By *weetMelanieTV/TS  over a year ago

London

If you're not in the high risk group then probably it's your patriotic duty as a member of the herd to get it as soon as possible. You should also of course then avoid any vulnerable people.

I won't be stopping going to clubs, unless they close them by government decree of course

xx

"It's getting to the point where I wish I had the bloody virus just so I don't have to hear about it anymore.

That doesn't even make sense?

Leave him alone, he’s trying "

The last I heard, it's impossible to receive virus updates when you're 6ft under.

By *iker boy 69Man  over a year ago

midlands

As long as i get to mexico in 6 weeks i dont really care what happens with it. Blown out of all proportion I.M.O

By *tuartsCelloCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Coronavirus is the new Brexit

By *ornynwukCouple  over a year ago

blackpool

"There's a virus? Seriously? "
lol

» Add a new message to this topic