FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Women who like to be spoiled

Women who like to be spoiled

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone else noticed recent increase in the number of particularly younger women who state on their profile they want to be spoiled. Anyone apart from me view it as prostitution?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes but while there are prople who pander to them then it will happen

Indeed...spoil me, generous men welcome etc

I was thinking of trying it myself actually!

By *ympho6969Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

I dont mind a bit of flattery but who doesnt. As for receiving things it's not for me. I worked hard to get where I am in life and I'm happy to say I did it all by myself. I pay my own way.

I also prefer to go dutch on socials or treat a man. I dont think it's right that a lot of people assume it's the mans job to pay

There has always been what I call princesses on here asking for hotel nights champagne meals lingerie etc

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's been going on forever, as have the offers. I block them all.

I agree. It's interesting how more and more of it is happening on here. I'm sure it was never this bad.

One of the women I know from a club has had Prada handbags, washing machine, tons of new clothes and all high priced stuff, jewellery, holidays, you name it she's been gifted it.

Half the time she has a headache or gets too pissed up to shag. I suppose the blokes don't give up coz they see it as a waste of money if they cut her off and so it continues.

I think they're both taking or at least attempting to take advantage of each other.

I really don't know how I feel about it, but, if people are happy to and genuinely want to gift, without any guaranteed shenanigans in return then fair play.

Some are genuine joy spreaders with the funds to do it, others aren't.

P

By *offee and KinksCouple  over a year ago

Notts/Derby

Is this a thing ? ... id like to be spoiled by someone doing my gardening and or housework ... not really , the only spoiling I'm after is lots of lovely attention from all you lovely Fab people

Vixen

By *WillowxWoman  over a year ago

Oo err Devon

Perhaps it's a way of saying they like to meet a gent rather than a boy.. I don't know...

I wouldn't word it as bei g spout.. but I much prefer meeting with someone who may be a little old fashioned and polite like ipeni g the door for me... Is that being spoilt? Xx

Buying a lady a drink or even a meal I have no issue with. But I've had requests to take them shopping, expensive champagne that kind of thing. I don't think that's old fashioned values

A guy I spoke to yesterday said he wants to spoil me, I said I buy and do everything for me, even if I shared a house with someone in the future, I would still want to pay my 50% of it and other things like a restaurant bill.. If a guy says they want to spoil me, I find it cringe for some reason

I don't understand why anyone would do this. When I was about 7 I went on a school trip to Castleton. I was given £5 money to spend on souvenirs and, instead, I spent it all on sweets for a girl I liked. She didn't even say thanks as she greedily took them off me and proceeded to ignore me. I learnt a valuable lesson that day............

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"I don't understand why anyone would do this. When I was about 7 I went on a school trip to Castleton. I was given £5 money to spend on souvenirs and, instead, I spent it all on sweets for a girl I liked. She didn't even say thanks as she greedily took them off me and proceeded to ignore me. I learnt a valuable lesson that day............"

Bet you’re a good catch !

"I don't understand why anyone would do this. When I was about 7 I went on a school trip to Castleton. I was given £5 money to spend on souvenirs and, instead, I spent it all on sweets for a girl I liked. She didn't even say thanks as she greedily took them off me and proceeded to ignore me. I learnt a valuable lesson that day............

Bet you’re a good catch ! "

Thanks for the offer but you're not my type.

By *esires of HertsCouple  over a year ago

Herts and London Borders

A chanel handbag will get a very good veri lol

It's not a new phenomenon. The whole sugar daddy thing has been around for long. As mentioned by others, there are men who pander to them. As long as too consenting adults establish the rules of their relationship, who are we to judge?

"A chanel handbag will get a very good veri lol"

3 euro from the lookie lookie men in Tenerife, so long as they are still there of course......

By *ubblegumandLimeCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Indeed...spoil me, generous men welcome etc

I was thinking of trying it myself actually! "

Lol, I'll buy ya a Burger King after we fuck! Mrs x

By *ubblegumandLimeCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

If we say we'd like to "spoil a girl", we mean treating her to a great night of drinks, banter and pleasure in the bedroom afterwards, making sure she's satisfied. We would always pay for drinks if someone joined us, but that's just how we are. Very different to how others view or mean "to spoil", but there are different degrees of it. Mrs x

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

They make it very obvious what they're after as soon as they get the first message

By *erdyWoman  over a year ago

wiltshire

If guys are willing to "spoil" don't see the issue.

wiltshire

"It's not a new phenomenon. The whole sugar daddy thing has been around for long. As mentioned by others, there are men who pander to them. As long as too consenting adults establish the rules of their relationship, who are we to judge?"

wiltshire

"I don't understand why anyone would do this. When I was about 7 I went on a school trip to Castleton. I was given £5 money to spend on souvenirs and, instead, I spent it all on sweets for a girl I liked. She didn't even say thanks as she greedily took them off me and proceeded to ignore me. I learnt a valuable lesson that day............"

By *erynaughtyMan  over a year ago

Derby

"If guys are willing to "spoil" don't see the issue. "

It’s just maths

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

We have never actually seen a profile where people are asking to be spoilt.

If people are daft enough to buy expensive champagne etc in order to get sex then let them crack on.

I was thinking of trying it myself actually! "

Go for it

I was thinking of trying it myself actually!

Go for it "

I did! For the whole day...just parking the new Merc up now

I would report any women that wanted to spoil me....

What man would want someone to massage them, buy them a beer, new underwear so they could parade around in it and feel objectified, buy them a steak dinner, trinkets...like a new car... In fact I feel so angry and almost used just writing this....

Id love to be spoilt

» Add a new message to this topic