FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Gay/Bi guys claiming to be straight?

Gay/Bi guys claiming to be straight?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I've had quite a few messages from guys who claim they are straight but love fucking or getting fucked by guys. If you're gay or bi why not just state that in your bio, like on mines it says I'm straight, which means I don't want to fuck with you or let you suck my dick. If I am interested in dick I'll let you know!

Surely I'm not the only person receiving these messages, I am?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Glad its or just me!

Lots of women and couples won’t meet bi men, and lots of guys would rather lie than reduce their chances - betting that they can keep their man-on-man encounters discreet so no one finds out.

Why dont you just block single men and that way they cant message you!

By *ire_thornMan  over a year ago

no comment

Happens a lot

"Why dont you just block single men and that way they cant message you!"

Yeah I know but the point is I shouldn't have to. If it says straight then take the hint lol

By *1bttmMan  over a year ago

Shoreditch east London

"Why dont you just block single men and that way they cant message you!"

Secretly likes the attention and the post helps increase interest in his profile?

It amuses me when the " Straight Guys " text me.. It's like they know they're bi or whatever, but live in this denial world, these are the types that will be confused most or all of their life because they can't come to terms with themselves

"Why dont you just block single men and that way they cant message you!

Secretly likes the attention and the post helps increase interest in his profile? "

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little flattered lol but no not interested in guys ahah

Not since i blocked them, might have to let a few get through to build the confidence up though

Just have a good convocation with them

"Not since i blocked them, might have to let a few get through to build the confidence up though "

"It amuses me when the " Straight Guys " text me.. It's like they know they're bi or whatever, but live in this denial world, these are the types that will be confused most or all of their life because they can't come to terms with themselves "

True but I think its that the ferl putting bi or bi curious will stop women and couples wanting to chat or meet them too. Trying to have all the cake and eat it too lol.

That sounds absolutely accurate, greedy sods

"It amuses me when the " Straight Guys " text me.. It's like they know they're bi or whatever, but live in this denial world, these are the types that will be confused most or all of their life because they can't come to terms with themselves

True but I think its that the ferl putting bi or bi curious will stop women and couples wanting to chat or meet them too. Trying to have all the cake and eat it too lol. "

By *arkndirtyMan  over a year ago

sale

Vast majority of messages are from 'straight' lads. For me it is about their attitude, whether they are actually going to meet or whether they are still in fantasy world.

By *azmar62Couple  over a year ago

Hinckley

I’m openly bi, I enjoy a good message from a guy, I don’t give two hoots what they’re into, conversation is what it is, straight guys generally give themselves away? Being in a bi relationship with the mrs is great, but if a meet is required, I always say to them? If we met, you’d have to prove it to me before you touch the mrs! then nothing from the straights. Lol

» Add a new message to this topic