FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Importance of foreplay

Importance of foreplay

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ntrepid Explorers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Conventionally there's this huge notion that foreplay is super important and men rush in before she's ready etc... It occurred to me the other night that this may be less significant within the scene here than in general? I would think that sex feels like more of a "cooperative" thing between those involved here than it may to many who aren't so focussed on sex?

Whilst it's not meant to be derogatory to you, us, at all... is foreplay less important to you than society say it is?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eastAndTheHarlotCouple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

No, it's important to me no matter the setting.

I don't need it from meets because by that point my partner has already got me worked up and I've probably had an orgasm because we play together before we play with anyone else and after.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Conventionally there's this huge notion that foreplay is super important and men rush in before she's ready etc... It occurred to me the other night that this may be less significant within the scene here than in general? I would think that sex feels like more of a "cooperative" thing between those involved here than it may to many who aren't so focussed on sex?

Whilst it's not meant to be derogatory to you, us, at all... is foreplay less important to you than society say it is?"

nope its all about the person but foreplay for me is sex

By *ntrepid Explorers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Conventionally there's this huge notion that foreplay is super important and men rush in before she's ready etc... It occurred to me the other night that this may be less significant within the scene here than in general? I would think that sex feels like more of a "cooperative" thing between those involved here than it may to many who aren't so focussed on sex?

Whilst it's not meant to be derogatory to you, us, at all... is foreplay less important to you than society say it is?nope its all about the person but foreplay for me is sex "

Actually, that's a good point, especially when it's a threesome etc., there's really no difference between the two things. There is typically no "foreplay" stage as it's all just messing around in all sorts of ways and sometimes includes penetration.

Yeah, I’m really not a fan of the term “foreplay”, as it kinda dismisses anything that’s not penetration, relegating it to a precursor to “the main event”. For my partner and I, we intersperse penetration with oral, hands, lots of kissing and groping, all sorts. And since she doesn’t orgasm from penetration and I rarely do, that is never the end of a session. We often have entire long sessions with no penetration at all, and both end up massively satisfied. It’s not foreplay, it’s all sex.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

With our casual meets foreplay is all we do. It's not a side dish or an appetiser. A good sexual experience can be built up over days

Whilst it's not meant to be derogatory to you, us, at all... is foreplay less important to you than society say it is?nope its all about the person but foreplay for me is sex

Actually, that's a good point, especially when it's a threesome etc., there's really no difference between the two things. There is typically no "foreplay" stage as it's all just messing around in all sorts of ways and sometimes includes penetration."

yes and kissing, caressing, stroking, smelling

» Add a new message to this topic