FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > When the girl has cum and the guy hasn’t

When the girl has cum and the guy hasn’t

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ondongreg79 OP   Man  over a year ago

london

You know the situation....girl cums but the guy hasn’t yet. He keeps pounding away....do you ladies still enjoy it or are you thinking ‘just get on with it!’?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's fine by me, I'll just keep on cuming until he's finished

"You know the situation....girl cums but the guy hasn’t yet. He keeps pounding away....do you ladies still enjoy it or are you thinking ‘just get on with it!’?"

Multiple ?

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

"That's fine by me, I'll just keep on cuming until he's finished "

If she doesn’t cum at least 3-4 times I’ll be disappointed...

What? Is that even possible?

london

"What? Is that even possible?"

Haha

"That's fine by me, I'll just keep on cuming until he's finished

If she doesn’t cum at least 3-4 times I’ll be disappointed..."

Disappointment must be familiar face to you

"You know the situation....girl cums but the guy hasn’t yet. He keeps pounding away....do you ladies still enjoy it or are you thinking ‘just get on with it!’?"
most women cum quite a few times and don't need long breaks

By *offee and KinksCouple  over a year ago

Notts/Derby

Sounds ideal ... i tend to cum multiple times in a session ...

Vixen

By *randmrsmanchesterCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

You do know we can have multiple orgasms.....

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

I cum like a fountain it just squish lol

i always let the ladies cum before me so they have loads of orgasms

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

And mostly the men love me squirting all over they body and they love as long as they happy went left

Oh the Holy grail of multiple orgasms...its vital for me as my small chat inbettween sessions needs definite work haha

I haven’t come at a club yet! Wish I knew the secret . And it depends, sometimes it’s a numb feeling after sometimes I’m ready to get right back into it, you just have to read her body language

london

"I haven’t come at a club yet! Wish I knew the secret . And it depends, sometimes it’s a numb feeling after sometimes I’m ready to get right back into it, you just have to read her body language "

Never cum in a club? Strange...I wonder why that is

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

visiting the beach

That scenario seems to suit most women I've met, and I love watching them cum.

In fact if we can squeeze a few more out of the lady, I'm quite happy not to get mine at all.

"I haven’t come at a club yet! Wish I knew the secret . And it depends, sometimes it’s a numb feeling after sometimes I’m ready to get right back into it, you just have to read her body language

Never cum in a club? Strange...I wonder why that is"

I guess I’m de sensitised, I’m very Sapio sexual. Maybe it’s a control thing,I thought it was normal till I started this lifestyle and saw girls cumming four five times!! Unlucky me but quality of quantity:D

never known a woman that cant cum over and over, so just keep going, she will let you know when shes had enough

By *ympho6969Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

I dont see why both cant come many times.

Men do tend to get the worse deal from this maybe only coming once or twice as they arent always "get up and go" right after. Not complaining, I enjoy watching a man reach completion almost as much as I enjoy doing the same myself

Tbh, kitten gets a bit disappointed unless she gets her fair share of man milk....

london

"Tbh, kitten gets a bit disappointed unless she gets her fair share of man milk.... "

Haha - does she call it ‘man milk’ too?!

"Tbh, kitten gets a bit disappointed unless she gets her fair share of man milk....

Haha - does she call it ‘man milk’ too?!"

No, she calls it daddy's special sauce....

I would much rather he came than me.

By *eversaynever84Man  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

this is a complete bonus, so take the time to give her multiple orgasms!!!

By *urvy10Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

I very very rarely cum during sex (only happen 3 times). So for me if I have cum first through foreplay then I just enjoy the sex.

london

"You know the situation....girl cums but the guy hasn’t yet. He keeps pounding away....do you ladies still enjoy it or are you thinking ‘just get on with it!’?

I very very rarely cum during sex (only happen 3 times). So for me if I have cum first through foreplay then I just enjoy the sex."

Well as long as it’s enjoyable!

When you say multiple orgasms do you mean basically she cums and then she cums literally a minute later then again a few minutes later or are the gaps like 30 mins to 60 mins?

Only reason I ask is that I was in a long term relationship and I could make her come everytime and pretty easily but once she cumed that was it she wouldn't let me near her because it was too sensitive....she didn't have as a high sex drive as me so she'd be happy to go maybe a week without anything

"I haven’t come at a club yet! Wish I knew the secret . And it depends, sometimes it’s a numb feeling after sometimes I’m ready to get right back into it, you just have to read her body language

Never cum in a club? Strange...I wonder why that is"

stage fright oh and the gasps of disbelief

"You know the situation....girl cums but the guy hasn’t yet. He keeps pounding away....do you ladies still enjoy it or are you thinking ‘just get on with it!’?

I very very rarely cum during sex (only happen 3 times). So for me if I have cum first through foreplay then I just enjoy the sex."

only 3 times every in your life?

That's because women are the superior gender...

"When you say multiple orgasms do you mean basically she cums and then she cums literally a minute later then again a few minutes later or are the gaps like 30 mins to 60 mins?

Only reason I ask is that I was in a long term relationship and I could make her come everytime and pretty easily but once she cumed that was it she wouldn't let me near her because it was too sensitive....she didn't have as a high sex drive as me so she'd be happy to go maybe a week without anything

"

Anyone?

By *otrockWoman  over a year ago

Essex

I have never been able to have multiple orgasms during sex, very rarely I even cum at all..

It doesn't mean I'm not enjoying sex and its not for want of trying, the feeling and sensation is there it just doesn't go past that bit if you know what I mean... Its so frustrating sometimes...

Im so jealous of women that can just cum and cum, I would so love that..

Im guess I'm searching for that ultimate guy that can do this for me, when I find him I'm definitely marrying him and having his babies

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I quite like that situation so long as he goes easy for a bit while my innards calm down ready to go again

Keep going and please! Leads to bigger and bigger orgasms

Hubby tends to keep going.. We "average" 3 to 1 in my favour. When he's had a little to drink, he finds it very difficult to come but still stays rock hard. Then it just gets too sore and he has to stop

visiting the beach

"When you say multiple orgasms do you mean basically she cums and then she cums literally a minute later then again a few minutes later or are the gaps like 30 mins to 60 mins?

Anyone?

"

As ever, everyone are different.

I have experienced both. One of my present friends will just keep cumming if we keep going.

Almost with no limit on frequency or number (we try for double figures). Sometimes she cums again seconds later, sometimes we have a moments breather and it's 10 minutes later. But generally over the course of an hour or so she will have had 5+ orgasms.

My ex-wife was the opposite, once she had reached that point it was "don't touch" it was almost painful for her to have further intimate contact.

visiting the beach

"Hubby tends to keep going.. We "average" 3 to 1 in my favour. When he's had a little to drink, he finds it very difficult to come but still stays rock hard. Then it just gets too sore and he has to stop

"

Red wine does that too me!

My Mrs loves it either way

By *orovoyeurMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

"And mostly the men love me squirting all over they body and they love as long as they happy went left "

Oh absolutely, you could squirt all over me as much as you like

Multiple ? "

Exactly.i usually cum about 5/6/7 times to his one anyway. I would prefer that there wasnt just a pounding away and it could be mixed up a bit to get the desired effect.

My mrs would have pushed me off and gone for a smoke. You can finish yourself off.

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

Carry on and make her cum again

When I have my orgasm before the man cums

As far as I'm concerned he can go

P.S. Not all women can orgasm by penetration sex

Doesn't bother me at all. It's about the closeness and quality.

When I have my orgasm before the man cums

As far as I'm concerned he can go

P.S. Not all women can orgasm by penetration sex "

I used to get paranoid about this with my ex...it used to make me feel adequate that she couldn't cum during penetration

Anyone?

As ever, everyone are different.

I have experienced both. One of my present friends will just keep cumming if we keep going.

Almost with no limit on frequency or number (we try for double figures). Sometimes she cums again seconds later, sometimes we have a moments breather and it's 10 minutes later. But generally over the course of an hour or so she will have had 5+ orgasms.

My ex-wife was the opposite, once she had reached that point it was "don't touch" it was almost painful for her to have further intimate contact."

That's good to know ..makes me feel better that it wasn't something I was doing right

Wait...what? Women can cum first?

My preference is together, line it up just right then....BOOM!

It's always been the opposite for me. To your point, women can have multiple orgasms. Lucky ones.

By *rigger1987Woman  over a year ago

Borders

Where do I find these mythical men that make sure the woman cums first?

By *WillowxWoman  over a year ago

Oo err Devon

"That's fine by me, I'll just keep on cuming until he's finished "

This

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"You do know we can have multiple orgasms....."

I know, it would be easier to stay in the saddle of a bucking bronco on loco .

Thank goodness for restraints.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

If she cums before I do, I'm happy to carry on on stop for a breather or round 2.

"

This sounds exactly like me

I'd need at least ten minutes to be ready to go again

Isn't this supposed to be the "done" thing??

Happens to me all of the time!

"I have never been able to have multiple orgasms during sex, very rarely I even cum at all..

It doesn't mean I'm not enjoying sex and its not for want of trying, the feeling and sensation is there it just doesn't go past that bit if you know what I mean... Its so frustrating sometimes...

Im guess I'm searching for that ultimate guy that can do this for me, when I find him I'm definitely marrying him and having his babies

"

Girl, get yourself a wand and you shall never look back. Trust me

By *nglishCharmMan  over a year ago

Midlands

In my opinion once the woman has climaxed it heightens the moment and her sensitively, so a multiple rolling climax can be reached for her journey, once tears of ecstasy are in her eyes, that's when I climax knowing I've nailed the goal.. Connor

By *nglishCharmMan  over a year ago

Midlands

Where are the women or couples remarks x

By *oupleforxtrafunCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Is a girl only allowed to cum ones

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I don't orgasm with anyone except myself so it's not an issue for me.

By *eepgliderMan  over a year ago

Chacewater

I knew a lady who would cum several times then roll over a go to sleep, leaving you with a monster erection to deal with yourself in some way.

My lady cums before me, usually within the first few minutes of penetration doing cowgirl. Then its my turn when shes on all 4s

From another angle, (a bi angle) I’ve had a guy fucking my arse and hitting my prostate and I’ve shot my load pretty quick but still enjoy feeling the guy pound away and hearing him grunting and groan. Most of the time I end up hard again

"You do know we can have multiple orgasms....."

I assumed it was a joke post tbf

By *otrockWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"I have never been able to have multiple orgasms during sex, very rarely I even cum at all..

Girl, get yourself a wand and you shall never look back. Trust me "

I've got one, best thing ever..

I can cum loads of times doing it myself..

But with a guy making me cum himself I very rarely cum...

I would love a guy to make me cum by licking me, fingering me or just plain penetrative sex...

Thats the guy I'm definitely gonna fall in love with

By *verton1878Man  over a year ago

maghull

I like to pleasure the woman first lick her pussy make her cum then I'll get on with it always please the woman 1st

By *azmar62Couple  over a year ago

Hinckley

Me and my mrs fuck like rabbits for ages, I only cum when I want to, I’ve great control and until she’s satisfied, only then do I let rip. With others it’s the same! We’ve got a few couples who we play with on a regular basis and the play with them is intense, it’s always no holes barred and amazing fun.

By *uckbuddies321Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

S usually cums several times when a guy is fucking her. I love to kiss her as she builds up, telling the guy how her cunt squeezes you. I hardly ever cum with a condom so I keep going as long as she wants.

» Add a new message to this topic