FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Non British couples

Non British couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edditchCouple8077 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Hi

We wondered how many non British couples play here,and do they have any issues with arrange meets when they said that.

We feel that when we tell we are non British,contact end, or it’s something wrong with our profile

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Can't see anything wrong at all. You are getting regular meets, so I don't see a problem with either your profile or the fact you are non British.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Perhaps you should mention it in your profile?

"Perhaps you should mention it in your profile? "

I disagree - there should be no need to mention where your from. Your looking for fun n sex not re-write a treaty!

Redditch

We never hide this when send messages.

Dont want any surprices.

For us nationality is not a problem

More important is that if it’s click between.

We fully understand it can cause sometimes language barrier (even after 15 years sometimes surpriced with new words lol)

By *abybearandthebossCouple  over a year ago

COLCHESTER

Your profile is fine and you both look great. A lot of people on fab go quiet. Couples from others places can be very sexy. X

By *occerstar579Man  over a year ago

Harrogate

Having researched the fab site I can conclude there are 1872 non British couples with the split as follows....459 Swedish 389 French 286 Italians.. 246 Indians with the rest made up of other parts of the world. Hope this helps and answers your question.

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Your profile looks absoloutely fine and we can't believe that it has anything to do with your nationality.

It is hard for us all to get meets arranged from this site, so you are doing the right thing in joining the club scene, and by your veris you are successful.

I can only guess that a language barrier puts people off. Maybe it’s not your nationality but something you’re saying that means something different to what you think it does.

I work with a number of Poles and some days the hardest part of the job is trying to decipher what they are saying.

Redditch

Yes ,sometimes it can happen we can be misunderstand .

Bit this work in both ways when people not use real English only text or some sort of slang

There’s also an element of how comfortable would I feel with a couple that are likely to be talking to each other in a language I don’t understand?

In reality you probably won’t be talking between the two of you and excluding your meet, but I would still be uncomfortable if I wasn’t sure what you were saying.

» Add a new message to this topic