FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How would you feel...

How would you feel...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You meet a guy; good fun, there's chemistry and the sex is great. He then writes a nice verification and there are plans to meet again. But then you happen to stumble across an old verification he left for someone TWO YEARS AGO which is word for word the same verification he left for you... So he copied and pasted the verification from his notepad. To me that screams fake tbh. Verifications don't mean much to me but if you're gonna bother to leave one at least write it from a personal perspective. Or am I overreacting?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You meet a guy; good fun, there's chemistry and the sex is great. He then writes a nice verification and there are plans to meet again. But then you happen to stumble across an old verification he left for someone TWO YEARS AGO which is word for word the same verification he left for you... So he copied and pasted the verification from his notepad. To me that screams fake tbh. Verifications don't mean much to me but if you're gonna bother to leave one at least write it from a personal perspective. Or am I overreacting?"

I agree with you not exactly end of the world .. but at the very least a few lines about you wouldn’t take the earth to do - would it ?

By *ood girl2010Couple  over a year ago

crewe

"You meet a guy; good fun, there's chemistry and the sex is great. He then writes a nice verification and there are plans to meet again. But then you happen to stumble across an old verification he left for someone TWO YEARS AGO which is word for word the same verification he left for you... So he copied and pasted the verification from his notepad. To me that screams fake tbh. Verifications don't mean much to me but if you're gonna bother to leave one at least write it from a personal perspective. Or am I overreacting?"

they are from men who just use you we went to party ones and a man come in just fucked 2 women and left I asked the host who he was and she said he has to go to another party to him it was just sex and nothing eles, after I seen the veris from him and they were all the same

Sounds like you both had a good meet and shoukd continue to do so but sounds like he has no thoughts process or imagination for writing a personal veri for you or anyone else. I would be a bit miffed but I'd confront them with a joke about it!

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

"You meet a guy; good fun, there's chemistry and the sex is great. He then writes a nice verification and there are plans to meet again. But then you happen to stumble across an old verification he left for someone TWO YEARS AGO which is word for word the same verification he left for you... So he copied and pasted the verification from his notepad. To me that screams fake tbh. Verifications don't mean much to me but if you're gonna bother to leave one at least write it from a personal perspective. Or am I overreacting?

Sounds like you both had a good meet and shoukd continue to do so but sounds like he has no thoughts process or imagination for writing a personal veri for you or anyone else. I would be a bit miffed but I'd confront them with a joke about it!"

Exactly this!

"You meet a guy; good fun, there's chemistry and the sex is great. He then writes a nice verification and there are plans to meet again. But then you happen to stumble across an old verification he left for someone TWO YEARS AGO which is word for word the same verification he left for you... So he copied and pasted the verification from his notepad. To me that screams fake tbh. Verifications don't mean much to me but if you're gonna bother to leave one at least write it from a personal perspective. Or am I overreacting?

Sounds like you both had a good meet and shoukd continue to do so but sounds like he has no thoughts process or imagination for writing a personal veri for you or anyone else. I would be a bit miffed but I'd confront them with a joke about it!

Exactly this! "

It was honestly such a turn off TBH, it's such a pity because apart from this I couldn't fault the guy. I was just made to feel like shit when I read that he'd said the very same shit about a woman two years prior!!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I can see why you're a bit miffed but I can't see how it makes him fake or how it makes your meet any less of a good experience. Do you know why you feel so upset? If it really bothers you speak to him about it.

By *ildatheart6969Couple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Probably over reacting

Every verification should be different based upon the experience and meeting. So lazy and can’t be asked sort of person. Probably moved on next victim

Not at all it should be person to you

By *hom_1981Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Sadly a good proportion of men are lazy, unthoughtful and often a bit numb.

In this case it sounds like the guy in question just made a daft decision rather than taking a bit of time to make the effort.

I’d say it was a yellow card offence, that should be forgotten about if thing continue going well in person.

I’d definitely being mentioning it to him though!!!

I would value the meet for waht it was.

The veri is abou the person being genuine and turning up.

I would feel miffed though and not go there again.

It wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

"Probably over reacting"

That's the thing, hence my post... I do feel like, on paper, it's a very minor thing, but I genuinely feel really put out by it, and one can't help how one feels

Kinda feels like Mulder and Scully were right

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

You’re going to marry him

You’re going to marry him"

Haha I'm fairly certain that's not gonna happen

"..Verifications don't mean much to me..."

Are you sure?

"..Verifications don't mean much to me...

Are you sure?"

Always someone ready to jump on u in here

Yep, they don't. As in I don't ask for them or feel the need to display them...

By *hedevilKTWoman  over a year ago

milton keynes

I would be annoyed it’s like lazy no way to say something about you because is he describing her not you

Are you sure?

Yep, they don't. As in I don't ask for them or feel the need to display them..."

So why the thread?

By *abasaurus RexMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I’d bring it up, but if you really enjoyed every other part of it I’d continue, personally.

Maybe he’s just not very imaginative?

Are you sure?

Yep, they don't. As in I don't ask for them or feel the need to display them...

So why the thread?"

Why not the thread?

Can't I ask my fellow forumites their opinion on something that might have bothered me if I like? Why do some people always feel the need to jump on people's posts just to be snotty?!

"I’d bring it up, but if you really enjoyed every other part of it I’d continue, personally.

Maybe he’s just not very imaginative? "

Thank you. Yes in all honesty I couldn't fault the man apart from this... I'd rather he didn't even bother with the verification y'know? I didn't ask for one...

I'd fuck him right off. If the lazy shit can't be arsed to write a few original words, what else can't he be bothered with?

First world problems eh?

Seems to me like you're trying to find fault with the guy.

You had a great time. Focus on that. OK, so he's not great at writing something original, but looks to me like you're looking for excuses

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Does it really matter?

If the meet was good why get worked up over something so trivial as a verification?

Enjoy the meet for what it was and forget about the 'admin'.

By *ooneyCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"Probably over reacting"

after all it’s a swinging site, ask yourself did you enjoy the experience?

By *osie xWoman  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Maybe he’s just not the kiss and tell type.

A lot of my veris are similar (not copy and paste though) but not because the meets weren’t fabulous, more because I am uncomfortable describing them.

I leave the veris so my meet knows they made an impact but the details are between us.

Actions speak louder than words, go with the meets and don’t overthink the veri

Or could be lazy..

» Add a new message to this topic