FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Boob job

Boob job

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hotstuff69 OP   Man  over a year ago

cheshire

I’m looking for some advice from women who have had a boob job. A friend of mine is lacking confidence in herself as she doesn’t like her tits and is thinking about a boob job. Do you recommend it? How much did it cost and did you have to pay it all at once or did they do stagger payments?

Thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

cheshire

Bump

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had mine 13 years ago and I knew I was going to have one ever since I turned 18 and waited patiently for my boobs to pop but they never came.

I went with transform and back then it was £3,950 which I paid up front but I know a lot of the major companies do finance on them with low to no interest rates.

She’ll have a consultation with the surgeon that’s going to do the procedure and they will show you all their previous work. Explain all the risks and the do’s and the don’ts.

They’ll let her hold different implant sizes and try them in a bra. They’ll look at the breasts she has now and advise her what size she can achieve and whether she needs submuscular (behind the chest muscle) or not.

They’ll take all your vitals, height, weight, blood pressure etc.

They’ll explain recovery time and answer any questions you have.

cheshire

Did it give you the confidence you needed or were you already a confident person?

I was already quite confident just a little self conscious about my lack of boobs, clothes that would look better with a pair of boobs in them and that kind of thing.

My only regret is not going bigger.

cheshire

How often do they need to be redone?

By *hom_1981Man  over a year ago

Manchester

"I I went with transform and back then it was £3,950 "

Worth every penny by the looks of things. Very natural looking and not at all obvious they have been done.

Think that’s the key, look around and consult opinions/reviews with people who have used the companies.

Some might be cheaper but no-one looks good with Frankenstein tits.

"I I went with transform and back then it was £3,950

Worth every penny by the looks of things. Very natural looking and not at all obvious they have been done.

Think that’s the key, look around and consult opinions/reviews with people who have used the companies.

"

Thank you, people are surprised by how squishy they are as well. But they’re under my chest muscle so all my own breast tissue is on top of them. It’s only a small implant and you can only really feel it if you squeeze towards the back of my boob, if that makes sense.

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Thank you, people are surprised by how squishy they are as well. But they’re under my chest muscle so all my own breast tissue is on top of them. It’s only a small implant and you can only really feel it if you squeeze towards the back of my boob, if that makes sense. "

Could i ask what size you originally were and what you went up to? Im hoping to get mine done once i get my weight and that down. Mine are very small and like you its something that ive wanted to get done since my teens.

i went to transform too, they were great, and i love my boobs, they cost £4600

Thank you, people are surprised by how squishy they are as well. But they’re under my chest muscle so all my own breast tissue is on top of them. It’s only a small implant and you can only really feel it if you squeeze towards the back of my boob, if that makes sense.

Could i ask what size you originally were and what you went up to? Im hoping to get mine done once i get my weight and that down. Mine are very small and like you its something that ive wanted to get done since my teens. "

God I was 23 when I had mine done. I was size 6 and weighed less 8 stone when I had mine. I literally had little beaks. I used to wear 32A padded bras and bras with gel pads in and all sorts before.

I don’t even know what size I am now as I don’t wear bras only spirts bras and they’re more small medium or large size rather than a cup size. I *think* I’m 32D now.

Thank you, people are surprised by how squishy they are as well. But they’re under my chest muscle so all my own breast tissue is on top of them. It’s only a small implant and you can only really feel it if you squeeze towards the back of my boob, if that makes sense. "

Money well spent by the looks of things

» Add a new message to this topic