FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Tips on getting started on fab......

Tips on getting started on fab......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been really struggling with time wasters on here since we joined. Any tips on avoiding the crazies and the unreal profiles?

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I always find it baffling anyone would get stood up without good reason...

You look incredible great profile ... being an experienced man I always say get to know the people your meeting. Understand them sexually and emotionally and your far more likely to get better engagement. Great company is great company and that should shine through when you talk. Be it phone / messenger / e mail ... I promise they are lots of awesome people on here ... don’t just discount people on looks or a photo. Get to know people and you might just be surprised.

Plus they buy into you and it’s a much greater experience ...

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Reverse image search. Trust your gut. You're looking to meet people in the demographic that probably has the most fake profiles. Good luck

Couldn’t agree more..... seems to get to chatting and it’s a little like, show more pics or doesn’t want to chat first. All a little strange, I get pic hunting but hardly like we haven’t posted any lol

"Reverse image search. Trust your gut. You're looking to meet people in the demographic that probably has the most fake profiles. Good luck "

Hadn’t really thought about this one as much as maybe we should have, we were looking at verified only but it appears that also isn’t as trustworthy as you would like it to be!

"Couldn’t agree more..... seems to get to chatting and it’s a little like, show more pics or doesn’t want to chat first. All a little strange, I get pic hunting but hardly like we haven’t posted any lol"

Get to know people in forums and be yourselves ... no need to be reserved x

Get to know people in forums and be yourselves ... no need to be reserved x

I don’t know what you mean, like everyone we are sat at home, in our sexiest outfits, K is fully ready to go on a meet (not shattered from a busy weekend and just chilling with a glass of vino at all!) Lol

"Reverse image search. Trust your gut. You're looking to meet people in the demographic that probably has the most fake profiles. Good luck

Hadn’t really thought about this one as much as maybe we should have, we were looking at verified only but it appears that also isn’t as trustworthy as you would like it to be! "

Who the hell are you your not verified and just looking for single bi woman.

Are you genuine or just time wasters the few on here might be thinking plus you might look nothing like your photos lol.

I've been here a few times although my veries don't show it at the moment. Lol... I've recently found that looking at a person's veries and who they were verified by helps eliminate fake profiles from the real ones. Can't say for time wasters unfortunately. Hope this helps... Oh meeting me too will lower the time waster rate

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Go to clubs and build a network from there.

"Reverse image search. Trust your gut. You're looking to meet people in the demographic that probably has the most fake profiles. Good luck

Hadn’t really thought about this one as much as maybe we should have, we were looking at verified only but it appears that also isn’t as trustworthy as you would like it to be!

Are you genuine or just time wasters the few on here might be thinking plus you might look nothing like your photos lol.

"

Dude. We are photo verified. First thing we did when we joined. Check then type, but thanks for popping by.

"Been really struggling with time wasters on here since we joined. Any tips on avoiding the crazies and the unreal profiles?

X"

you only have an 11 year age range and younger than you and no guys that's definitely a contributing factor

Thanks for the advice!

Dude. We are photo verified. First thing we did when we joined. Check then type, but thanks for popping by. "

Best of luck Dude

I think this might be the way forward. Tips on good starter clubs? X

"I think this might be the way forward. Tips on good starter clubs? X"
abfabs or kestrels

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Been really struggling with time wasters on here since we joined. Any tips on avoiding the crazies and the unreal profiles?

X"

. Socials are a great way to get to know people and they are a good night out as well as networking.Go to the London forums there is a social planned on Friday 13th March in the Bank are and another for Tuesday 25th March possibly the Victoria area.Best of luck with your time on Fabs.

X. Socials are a great way to get to know people and they are a good night out as well as networking.Go to the London forums there is a social planned on Friday 13th March in the Bank are and another for Tuesday 25th March possibly the Victoria area.Best of luck with your time on Fabs."

Haven't explored this option as yet so thanks for sharing!

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

X. Socials are a great way to get to know people and they are a good night out as well as networking.Go to the London forums there is a social planned on Friday 13th March in the Bank are and another for Tuesday 25th March possibly the Victoria area.Best of luck with your time on Fabs.

Haven't explored this option as yet so thanks for sharing!"

. The socials are in a pub and are a good night out on Saturday 14th March there is also a 6 nations social if you are into rugby.Clubs are also good if you have a look on the club reviews you will be able to see what parts of London they are in depending on your area there could be something near by.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

Your pictures are targetting males or fakes. Most single fems, which you are trying to attract, are not interested in gynae shots.

"Your pictures are targetting males or fakes. Most single fems, which you are trying to attract, are not interested in gynae shots."

Thanks and good advice, we have tried to mix them up with less focused ones in our private pics (don’t worry, that’s not pushing for an invite lol) so maybe time to get a little more creative

By *uffnmuffCouple  over a year ago

London

"Your pictures are targetting males or fakes. Most single fems, which you are trying to attract, are not interested in gynae shots."

If you're looking for a London club, Hellfire has a classroom complete with desks and a blackboard

By *heIcebreakersCouple  over a year ago

Cramlington

X"

You are unicorn hunting

My tip...consider why on earth a single bi woman would want to meet you and put that in your profile

Ms Icebreaker

By *heIcebreakersCouple  over a year ago

Cramlington

Oh and the possibly most off putting couples profile I have ever read on here

Ms Icebreaker

(We are a D/s couple before you get all twue- but basically you want a woman to "complete" someone's training...like seriously!

By *annedtemptationMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Why the hell would anyone want to mess you about your pics and vid of you are absolutely bloody yummy shame you dont live near as I would most definitely not mess you about

The only thing that will put off the crazies is being crazy yourself. Embrace the madness and be an agent of chaos.

"Oh and the possibly most off putting couples profile I have ever read on here

Ms Icebreaker

(We are a D/s couple before you get all twue- but basically you want a woman to "complete" someone's training...like seriously! "

Thanks for taking the time to engage and for the feedback, which has been taken on board and we may not be the tw@s that we may have come across as, however there are also ways in which to say things. This was a board for advice and conversation so castigation

Thanks though

X"

Its quite simple really, do your own searching.

» Add a new message to this topic