FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cum and vegans

Cum and vegans

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If your vegan is it ethical to swallow cum?

As a vegan you can consume a plant based diet so surely cum does not fulfil this description...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If your vegan is it ethical to swallow cum?

As a vegan you can consume a plant based diet so surely cum does not fulfil this description... "

You be be able to get a dispensation for that

I already know how this thread is going to go, but book marking anyway

I asked this last week, apparently sperms aren't actually animals they only have the capability of becoming one with the help of an egg. Not quite sure about that but that was what I got

"I asked this last week, apparently sperms aren't actually animals they only have the capability of becoming one with the help of an egg. Not quite sure about that but that was what I got"

The same could be said about a chicken egg.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"I asked this last week, apparently sperms aren't actually animals they only have the capability of becoming one with the help of an egg. Not quite sure about that but that was what I got

The same could be said about a chicken egg."

I suppose the argument would be that the chicken didn't consent for you to take its egg and eat it, but presumably the cum swallowing was all consensual. I don't know, I'm not a vegan so that's just my best guess!

"I asked this last week, apparently sperms aren't actually animals they only have the capability of becoming one with the help of an egg. Not quite sure about that but that was what I got

The same could be said about a chicken egg."

Eggaxtly what I thought!

Does the man eat meat??

It's a question of free will. A man willingly cums in someone's mouth (actually, on Fab there are some who would willingly cum in anything that stays still long enough.

By *etLikeMan  over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

Having kept chickens. Whilst they did not explicitly say “there’s my egg, go make an omelette” the arrangement was transactional. I put out food and they loved the grooming (don’t take that out of context). Occasionally they would wander off but would always come back; knowing that their eggs would be collected.

So, rather than it being non consenting, it’s more like prostitution. I feed them, they give up their eggs. So by the same token, is cum from transactional sex therefore not safe for vegans?

Which came first, the chicken or the.,,

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

Up to them. There are different reasons for being vegan.

Some are vegan as it's cruel to farm animals, some do it because they don't like meat, some for health reasons, etc. None of these have to (or can) link to eating cum.

"Having kept chickens. Whilst they did not explicitly say “there’s my egg, go make an omelette” the arrangement was transactional. I put out food and they loved the grooming (don’t take that out of context). Occasionally they would wander off but would always come back; knowing that their eggs would be collected.

So, rather than it being non consenting, it’s more like prostitution. I feed them, they give up their eggs. So by the same token, is cum from transactional sex therefore not safe for vegans?

Which came first, the chicken or the.,,"

I think vegans would say exploitation rather than transaction, but hey if the chicken's are happy

By *ncubus XMan  over a year ago

x

Don’t even get me started, we as humans have for eons been hunter gatherers full stop. Eat as much jizz as you want we have evolved to be omnivores. Yes we farm to much and consume to much but this is why we as a species need to learn to walk the middle path rather than resorting to extremism and vegan is extreme.....

Brace for the onslaught...

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

It used to be a meaty sausage with hot sauce,

But to keep it vegan-friendly, it's now a veggie whopper and hummus

» Add a new message to this topic