FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > I like cock

I like cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ampshirehotwife OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

I like looking at them , feeling them, touching them licking and sucking them.

However I would also like to know what is attached to them endless male profiles with just dick pictures is boring and lazy.

Yes I love the cock but as I said on latest status update.

I go to a lot of effort both visually and textually to let people know what I look like and what I'm after, is it really that difficult to add a few tasteful clothed or partially clothed pics and a some decent text about yourself and desires rather that.

Ten dick pics and ask me anything.

Then expect a reply from a poorly written message.

Frankly it's lazy and shows no respect for the woman who you are trying to attract.

Am I the only woman who feels like this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/03/20 09:58:22]

"I like looking at them , feeling them, touching them licking and sucking them.

However I would also like to know what is attached to them endless male profiles with just dick pictures is boring and lazy.

I go to a lot of effort both visually and textually to let people know what I look like and what I'm after, is it really that difficult to add a few tasteful clothed or partially clothed pics and a some decent text about yourself and desires rather that.

Frankly it's lazy and shows no respect for the woman who you are trying to attract.

Am I the only woman who feels like this?"

Agreed!

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Not at all HHW, I posted yesterday about similar guys who have an expectation you'll meet them for coffee to make up for the deficiencies in their profiles or incompatabilty..then add the clincher 'youll not be disappointed'!

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

You are not alone at all.

I often look at profiles before I read the message. If the profile is bad I dont even bother reading the message.

By *69BANMan  over a year ago

Reading

It's not just ladies who get annoyed or stupid messages, nor put off by endless cock pics.

And to the OP - love the 'way down deep in the middle of the Congo' reference

I’m a newbie and all the messages I have received are by males with cock pics. That’s it. I’ve never seen so many dicks haha

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

Sadly the 'magpie typing one handed' (i have my cock in my hand, i'm horny and i just spotted something pretty) sort of messages are pretty common.

Even in the chat rooms, i've had to say to someone, 'please go read my profile' as they start messaging random stuff they are thinking of that clearly turns them on.

Annoying, but unlikely to change anytime soon, just keep all your energies for those that do make the effort.

By *ampshirehotwife OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

Thanks for replies,glad it's not just me xx

Always looks better if with the person. I mean a single closeup pic spread in generic pics

That's good to know.

By *ots2loveCouple  over a year ago

hartlepool

The profiles that make my blood boil are the ones that say “I’ll fill this In later...” - like they just can’t be bothered to make any effort to impress. Well, they certainly won’t be filling me in with that lazy attitude!

By far and away my favourite thread ... something about a woman who loves cock !!

By the way I completely concur !

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

It's amazing how heavy an erect cock feels !!

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

I find cock pics part of on line scene as the norm. You're never gonna stop em, so I've resigned myself to the fact that that's the owners choice and I respect that.

As long as no one is getting harmed.

I look at them like traffic lights.

They'll always be there and occaisionaly one is a green light and things might move on from there.

For some guys it's the best looking part of their body, so it makes sense

to show it off.

» Add a new message to this topic