FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How did you first swop?

How did you first swop?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have both played with fems a few times together & sometimes mr has just watched while mrs plays.

There has been no couple swop so far but we have discussed Mrs giving a handjob to the fems partner. How did you first take it a bit further?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *actileGent69Man  over a year ago

East Cheshire

Communication and chosing the right couple first. Then just take it easy and go with the flow, agree small moves. We liked sitting with each other's opposite partner, really helps break down barriers

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are first ffm meet was a disaster, due to the male half wanting more than just watching (we did not let him play the our female half), before we meet we had all agreed that it would just be girl on girl and the male parents who play with their own partners but he kept asking if he could touch SamE.

At the end he wiped his dick on out bedsheets, even though we had proved towels.

The first time we took a ffm further was with a lady we had got to know over about 3 months (we still know her), she gave me a blow job and wanked me off, but SamE darw the line at kissing.

By *tarburst babydollMan  over a year ago

Dingwall

We have always found a game helps

Eewww that does sound like a disaster! Mrs is the same with me, likes watching me play with another fem but draws the line at kissing...

"We have always found a game helps"

Like the sound of that but could mean we go further than we plan to...

"Communication and chosing the right couple first. Then just take it easy and go with the flow, agree small moves. We liked sitting with each other's opposite partner, really helps break down barriers "

Simple but good idea! Thanks

By *69BANMan  over a year ago

Reading

"before we meet we had all agreed that it would just be girl on girl and the male parents

"

I'm not surprised it was a disaster if other family members were there too!

By *inkyCouple1927Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle

We aren’t big players by any stretch, but our first couple swap just “happened”, having met a couple from fab while we were out we ended up going home with them and doing full swap. Amazing night!

By *randmrsmanchesterCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

We jumped in at the deep end. Met a couple in a club and went off and played with them. It just worked well.

"before we meet we had all agreed that it would just be girl on girl and the male parents

I'm not surprised it was a disaster if other family members were there too! "

Sorry "partner" curse you predictive text

I suppose it depends on the all involved, if you all have chemistry and respect to ask before you do anything, I can imagine that it would be a good meet.

By *un couple 2Couple  over a year ago

Tynemouth.

Sam was 18yrs old when we had our first 3some. Was with a good friend of mine. He fancied her from the day we met and i knew she liked him. So was easily arranged.

By *un couple 2Couple  over a year ago

Tynemouth.

Sam was 18yrs old when we had our first 3some. Was with a good friend of mine. He fancied her from the day we met and i knew she liked him. So was easily arranged.

"We aren’t big players by any stretch, but our first couple swap just “happened”, having met a couple from fab while we were out we ended up going home with them and doing full swap. Amazing night!"

Arranged or was a it a random meet? I can see how that would work well

By *winging_couple300Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

We met a couple in a club but didn’t play, spoke to them regularly for several weeks before being invited to theirs for some food, drinks and a bit of strip poker, things just flowed from there.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Broadstairs

We was in pleasures and nervous about even soft swap a couple asked into a room and we enjoyed it , sometimes better not to plan the first time as make it very nervous

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

We chatted about it for a while, thought about threes ones etc. Then decided we'd go Secrets for New Year's and just see what it was like. 2 hours in there we were part of a 7 person orgy and we've never looked back.

I, husband, always like to jump into the deep end with things, never see the poimt in starting slow and building up, life's too short.

Seems like most people just decided to go for it and went with the flow! I guess thats a good way to get rid of the nerves

It's hard.

You never know how you're gonna feel about something until it happens. So much hurt can be caused by lack of communication or having differing expectations, or even differing experiences of the same situation, for example if one of you loved it and the other wishes it never happened.

I think you need to agree that you're both learning, and if something doesn't go the way you planned, or causes upset, to learn from it and not lay blame on either party.

P

"It's hard.

You never know how you're gonna feel about something until it happens. So much hurt can be caused by lack of communication or having differing expectations, or even differing experiences of the same situation, for example if one of you loved it and the other wishes it never happened.

I think you need to agree that you're both learning, and if something doesn't go the way you planned, or causes upset, to learn from it and not lay blame on either party.

P"

Totally agree - good comms is essential

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Tarka trail

I put an advert in the local paper saying ''Wanted bicycle for wife''. A guy turned up on our doorstep with a unisex mountain bike. He propped the bike against the wall. Then picked the wife up, a fireman's lift. And walked off with her. Bargain I thought.

» Add a new message to this topic