FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > oral sex,rimming and the virus

oral sex,rimming and the virus

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tevenorfolk OP   Man  over a year ago

norwich

Health chiefs say we should not shake hands and kiss people we meet, In the light of this should we be putting tongues into pussys and anal holes or our mouths around cocks?

Is this an extension of " safe sex" and necessary to stop spreading/getting the coronavirus?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ownhamguyMan  over a year ago

Battle

If I catch I would prefer it to be from having my tongue up some sexy girls arsehole rather than her shaking hands with me or some random stranger sneezing

Just saying

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

"Health chiefs say we should not shake hands and kiss people we meet, In the light of this should we be putting tongues into pussys and anal holes or our mouths around cocks?

Is this an extension of " safe sex" and necessary to stop spreading/getting the coronavirus?"

As long as you wear a face mask while rimming someone, you should be ok

Washing, showering, before and after should reduce the risks. My theory is it's carried in the atmosphere, humans contract it and incubate it for it to jump to it's new host.

Eventualy it will absorb human dna and mutate. Each time becoming more stronger and more deadly.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Health chiefs say we should not shake hands and kiss people we meet, In the light of this should we be putting tongues into pussys and anal holes or our mouths around cocks?

Is this an extension of " safe sex" and necessary to stop spreading/getting the coronavirus?

As long as you wear a face mask while rimming someone, you should be ok

Washing, showering, before and after should reduce the risks. My theory is it's carried in the atmosphere, humans contract it and incubate it for it to jump to it's new host.

Eventualy it will absorb human dna and mutate. Each time becoming more stronger and more deadly."

That’s the spirit

» Add a new message to this topic