FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Messages, desperation.

Messages, desperation.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *TnTx OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

Are we doing something wrong?

We don’t always reply to all our messages, however we get some right moaning people. Message after message after message.

Then the messages like meet now! Or one word messages.

What’s the crack? Do people lack communication on here? They see a naughty pic and loose their mind?

I presume it’s not just us.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's no rhyme or reason. Some people are just pricks. It's life.

It's "normal" behaviour on here.

Mrs

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's not just you. Fab has all sections of society, including those who struggle to be fit for polite company. And those who message with one hand down their pants, so their mental resources are diminished. Plus those who think because it's a "sex site", manners aren't necessary.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Welcome to Fab

Turning on your message filters will probably help cut down on a lot of the crap but you'll never totally eliminate it unfortunately.

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

We get messages if we don't reply in 5 minutes its like what you think you to good for me we don't reply until we have both looked at them can be a few hours even a day some folks have no patience

We don't read or open a message for at least 24 hours now (on purpose). Helps to filter out all those who have no patience, want to meet within next hour or are plain desperate or rude but don't show it in the first message.

Mrs

Pretty standard behaviours to be honest. I'd say I only reply to minority of the charming faceless messages I get. It states on my profile how I deal with messages. Some don't like it. Abusive/overly persistent users simply get blocked. My profile. My rules.

Try altering your message filters. Maybe that will help. Ultimately it's your profile and you're under no obligation to reply to anyone who messages you. Especially if they're rude x

By *aughty_builder87Man  over a year ago

Keston

Everyone gets the 1 word messages I get a message a day from a man asking for sex and I'm straight. Crafting the perfect message is hard sometimes and some people just are not able to. I just block and delete now

By *artin1605Man  over a year ago

colchester

[Removed by poster at 07/03/20 14:26:34]

By *artin1605Man  over a year ago

colchester

I wait to be invited to play! There are so many rude people in society, not just here

Yes people get pushy and then sarcastic if you don’t reply immediately! What they don’t realise is that some of us have to multitask and we are busy because we have a life and can’t mooch about on a site all day!

By *ildatheart6969Couple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

People want instant gratification.

I get this a lot, like " Meet Now? " Or.. Short or one worded messages and I ignore them everytime, I think people delude themselves because it's a meeting site, they automatically assume everyone is interested in each other, or sex is served on a platter without any talking, I think a lot of it is down to self importance, lack of brains, education and stupidity.. Is a very regular thing in my imbox, I totally understand you 100% xx

"Are we doing something wrong?

We don’t always reply to all our messages, however we get some right moaning people. Message after message after message.

What’s the crack? Do people lack communication on here? They see a naughty pic and loose their mind?

I presume it’s not just us. "

By *appy_couple2015Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Had one the other day (from a new to the site couple) that said just, "Hi". I replied saying as they're new to the site I'd reply, but explaing as they didn't have pics they'd have to include sonething and tell us more as the profile just said 'Fill in later'.

Next day another message saying, "Whatcha lookin for" (spelling as it was put)... the block button!

If someone can't be bothered to read a profile or put together a half decent message then just block them.

By *onty1971Man  over a year ago

London St Helier Trier

"People want instant gratification. "

Patience leads to better times.

By *eachesAndCream99Couple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

"Are we doing something wrong?

I presume it’s not just us. "

Nothing surprises us on here- we receive a variety of messages everyday, some good and some bad. We’ve met some really good friends on here but have also had our time wasted by others too.

Always remember, there is a delete button and block too!

» Add a new message to this topic