FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Blocking

Blocking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Quick one to see if this is a regular thing or am I missing something

So been chatting to a couple of gorgeous women, got their kik or snapchat and moved it on to there but then I went to check their profile on here just the usual perv at their photos... only to find that I’ve been blocked on here! Is that something you women do lately or what? I’m a little confused

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Can't speak for everyone but it usually just means no contact or no further contact required - so time to move on to pastures greener

By *urreyandSussexMan  over a year ago

Horsham

It's something I've also noticed more recently. OK I understand they may not be interested or whatever, but just seems like an over reaction.

Perhaps people tend to persist with like trying to contact them or something and they now default to a swift block rather than a case by case basis?

No idea.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

No, that's odd. If they've blocked you on here but you still chat on kik, why not ask them?

By *amesyayreMan  over a year ago

gateshead

I’ve noticed I’ve been blocked from a few people I’ve never even spoken to.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Quick one to see if this is a regular thing or am I missing something

So been chatting to a couple of gorgeous women, got their kik or snapchat and moved it on to there but then I went to check their profile on here just the usual perv at their photos... only to find that I’ve been blocked on here! Is that something you women do lately or what? I’m a little confused "

I only block people if 1.they been too inappropriate 2. Gives me the absolute creeps 3. I don't want them seeing me online and looking at my profile (stalkers) 4. I no longer want them to contact me because they annoyed me etc... Hope that helps to understand women.. But we all different

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

"I’ve noticed I’ve been blocked from a few people I’ve never even spoken to. "
some people block whole groups of people or maybe they read your profile and you not what they looking for so block to save wasting each other's time

"Can't speak for everyone but it usually just means no contact or no further contact required - so time to move on to pastures greener

"

Is it time to move on though, because I’ve got them on another app... just don’t understand the block on here

"It's something I've also noticed more recently. OK I understand they may not be interested or whatever, but just seems like an over reaction.

Perhaps people tend to persist with like trying to contact them or something and they now default to a swift block rather than a case by case basis?

No idea. "

New one on me, see what the say on the other app

"No, that's odd. If they've blocked you on here but you still chat on kik, why not ask them? "

Have asked the question, will see what comes of it x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Their hubby’s prob found their phones

"Quick one to see if this is a regular thing or am I missing something

So been chatting to a couple of gorgeous women, got their kik or snapchat and moved it on to there but then I went to check their profile on here just the usual perv at their photos... only to find that I’ve been blocked on here! Is that something you women do lately or what? I’m a little confused

I only block people if 1.they been too inappropriate 2. Gives me the absolute creeps 3. I don't want them seeing me online and looking at my profile (stalkers) 4. I no longer want them to contact me because they annoyed me etc... Hope that helps to understand women.. But we all different "

Yeah I understand all them reasons but why give me details of another place to speak then block on here

Maybe you've got Corona.

"I’ve noticed I’ve been blocked from a few people I’ve never even spoken to. some people block whole groups of people or maybe they read your profile and you not what they looking for so block to save wasting each other's time "

I understand blocking in general but my point is why message me with another app to contact and then block me

"Their hubby’s prob found their phones "

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"I’ve noticed I’ve been blocked from a few people I’ve never even spoken to. some people block whole groups of people or maybe they read your profile and you not what they looking for so block to save wasting each other's time

I understand blocking in general but my point is why message me with another app to contact and then block me "

It's a thing people with fake profiles do, or people who are asking for money, get you in another app quickly before their fab profile gets suspended. A suspended profile will look like a block to you. I'm not saying that's the case here, but a possibility.

By *ersnickety PantsWoman  over a year ago

Club Meets Only

Are you definitely blocked? They haven't hidden profiles or unlos?

It’s okay, messaged them asking about it so waiting for their response

» Add a new message to this topic