FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Does being a slut make you easy?

Does being a slut make you easy?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andM25 OP   Couple  over a year ago

NOTTINGHAM

So I'm a greedy girl, our profile shows this quite clearly. But please do not mistake this as 'easy'.

We have some great original and witty messages from guys and we will always respond. But then we get presumptuous 'want to suck my cock' or the equivalent of 'im the best you will ever have baby'

Question; When you see a greedy girl/hot wife profile profile do you assume that it's a guaranteed fuck?

Greedy girls, does this turn you on or off?

Single guys, does this kind of message ever actually work?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m a man slut and I’m easy so the answer is yes

That’s not a man slut for men, just in an easy guy

Being a slut just makes you unapproachable in my world, you can be amateur or World Class for all I care

NOTTINGHAM

"Being a slut just makes you unapproachable in my world, you can be amateur or World Class for all I care "

I hasten to clarify; Not someone who sleeps around with wanton abandon.

More; someone who appreciates sex and is happy to enjoy it with suitable partners as and when the mood/ situation arises.

By *ildatheart6969Couple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Nothing is guaranteed, however the odds are generally better I would say

Depends how insatiable you are, could be greedy once a month or need it everyday

By *actileGent69Man  over a year ago

East Cheshire

Whatever your profile you'll get messages like that. Carry on regardless sorting the wheat from the chaff.

"Being a slut just makes you unapproachable in my world, you can be amateur or World Class for all I care

More; someone who appreciates sex and is happy to enjoy it with suitable partners as and when the mood/ situation arises. "

In that case, we shouldn’t be using the word slut & i feel you deserve a response for clarifying.

To answer the question, it really depends on the looks. I’ll elaborate...

If really stunning then unlikely to be seen as easy considering the amount of attention she gets.

On the other hand, more likely to be thought of as ‘easy’ or ‘more willing’ to entertain that type of approach.

Ultimately it comes down to how you market yourself imo

NOTTINGHAM

[Removed by poster at 06/03/20 22:53:52]

"Being a slut just makes you unapproachable in my world, you can be amateur or World Class for all I care

More; someone who appreciates sex and is happy to enjoy it with suitable partners as and when the mood/ situation arises.

In that case, we shouldn’t be using the word slut & i feel you deserve a response for clarifying.

To answer the question, it really depends on the looks. I’ll elaborate...

If really stunning then unlikely to be seen as easy considering the amount of attention she gets.

On the other hand, more likely to be thought of as ‘easy’ or ‘more willing’ to entertain that type of approach.

Ultimately it comes down to how you market yourself imo

Interesting...so the more 'stunning' or unnatainable you seem the less likely you are to get these messages?

Is that not completely objective, as in 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder?'

Genuine curiosity here."

I’d say so yes, men will think twice about how they approach an 8,9 or 10 where as the 6,5,4’s & below prob have to put up with the less desirable approaches.

Of course, one mans treasure is another mans trash but when it comes to sex appeal, society has already dictated what is & what isn’t, unfortunately.

NOTTINGHAM

Interesting... So the better marketing or more stunning the less likely you are to get these messages on the whole? Maybe I should get a marketing manager?

By *ympho6969Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

I'm a greedy girl but I have standards and I hate getting those messages. Or guys assuming I should spread my legs for every guy in a 50 mile radius.

I look for original messages and a decent profile

"Interesting... So the better marketing or more stunning the less likely you are to get these messages on the whole? Maybe I should get a marketing manager? "

You already appear to be qualified!

By *ugarbearCouple  over a year ago

Tredegar

i was slut and very easy in my younger days

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

I think in the context of swinging site. Slut means a very willing women with the men of her choice! It's not who they are willing to be with, but how far, and the activities they are willing to do that earns that badge!?

By *tticusukMan  over a year ago

Formby

"So I'm a greedy girl, our profile shows this quite clearly. But please do not mistake this as 'easy'.

We have some great original and witty messages from guys and we will always respond. But then we get presumptuous 'want to suck my cock' or the equivalent of 'im the best you will ever have baby'

Question; When you see a greedy girl/hot wife profile profile do you assume that it's a guaranteed fuck?

"

Seeing a profile (in this case a greedy girl one) where the couple know what that like is a huge turn on.

I find the fact that you are sexually liberated to the point of knowing what you like and going out and getting it is the hottest thing. Even more so that you have your own set of standard.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Hummm so me being 5/10 qualifies for absolutely crap messages from guys... I best get some plastic surgery done to avoid the trashy messages if that's the theory

I maybe in the minority but just because anyone enjoys being a deviant doesn’t make them easy !? Even if you were led on your back legs open painted in the words ‘ i want cock’ - I would still have basic human decency to say hi ... you ok ... I’d like to join in with your indecent behaviour etc etc ... so regardless of your persuasion a bit of common decency is always required then be a filthy and slutty as you like ... just my two pennies worth x

"Hummm so me being 5/10 qualifies for absolutely crap messages from guys... I best get some plastic surgery done to avoid the trashy messages if that's the theory "

Your a 14 in my book

"I’d say so yes, men will think twice about how they approach an 8,9 or 10 where as the 6,5,4’s & below prob have to put up with the less desirable approaches "

Do you really go through life rating women as objects on a scale of 1 to 10? Have you beamed here from the 19th century?

NOTTINGHAM

[Removed by poster at 06/03/20 23:12:28]

NOTTINGHAM

Can I just say; the majority of this thread has been refreshingly considerate so far

"Hummm so me being 5/10 qualifies for absolutely crap messages from guys... I best get some plastic surgery done to avoid the trashy messages if that's the theory "

You ain’t no 5 lady!

"I’d say so yes, men will think twice about how they approach an 8,9 or 10 where as the 6,5,4’s & below prob have to put up with the less desirable approaches

Do you really go through life rating women as objects on a scale of 1 to 10? Have you beamed here from the 19th century?"

Yep...whether you like it or not little miss 2020 its a fact, men do this

By *ames2602Man  over a year ago

whittle

More; someone who appreciates sex and is happy to enjoy it with suitable partners as and when the mood/ situation arises. "

Great response

By *ocothumpaMan  over a year ago

quite close to you

Nope.

A little bit of the opposite, greedy girls are usually quite picky in who they want.

But then again at clubs I have witnessed women take on a hard cock regardless who it was attached to

By *ent_couple2019Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

"So I'm a greedy girl, our profile shows this quite clearly. But please do not mistake this as 'easy'.

"

Yep. Instant turn off.

That often ends up in a block.

Presumptions and lack of respect.

By *2coupleCouple  over a year ago

Broadstairs

"

When I see a greedy girl/hotwife profile I assume that she is getting bombed with messages and is spoilt for choice and I havent got a chance.

I don't send messages like "want to suck my cock" I try to be original and witty but it rarely works in getting a reply and if it does then its a smiling emojo or "haha" and that's the end of conversation.

I don't think it would be much worse if I treated this site like a numbers game and just messaged everyone for sex.

I am here for the response from both parties

By *ee04Man  over a year ago

Thurrock

Not in my book but then the word is not in my vocabulary as I feel if you want to fuck the whole planet then it’s your choice. Which is fuck all to do with anyone else as long as your happy with your choice and it’s your own terms.

By *nnocentimesMan  over a year ago

over there by that tree

It definitely wouldn’t put me off - you like what you like at the end of the day.

It would be a really boring place if we all did the same things.

good luck with your fun times ahead!

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"Nope.

A little bit of the opposite, greedy girls are usually quite picky in who they want.

But then again at clubs I have witnessed women take on a hard cock regardless who it was attached to "

That's definitely ME. I'm very picky and take a long time before deciding to meet someone 1:1

However, at house parties I go to, sometimes I don't even know who fucked me it's just pure wanton sex. It's the party atmosphere LOL

Being a slut does not make you easy. You consent to slutty behaviour, so you are taking a hard stance x

By *oodguyeddieMan  over a year ago

l36

I honestly don't see anything at all wrong with a lady who has sex with whomever she wants.... why shouldn't she?... to be honest it's pretty horny being with a lady who takes control and gets what she wants

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"Interesting... So the better marketing or more stunning the less likely you are to get these messages on the whole? Maybe I should get a marketing manager? "

You'd be better off spending your money on a PA. I doubt you're short of messages

By *antasy Explorers 1313Couple  over a year ago

A place where others reside (nr Oxford)

Exactly this! In which case the term 'slut' which is banded around by teenagers and immature people who don't get their own way is heavily misplaced.

C is quite happy to accept that she is a greedy girl but is not a slut (except when she wants to be and only for D). The level headed approach to your adventures and the fact that you carefully select who you play with means that you aren't a slut by those measures.

Even if you had multiple men at once it still doesn't and they'd be very lucky men indeed x

By *tarburst babydollMan  over a year ago

Dingwall

I regard myself as a slut but I am definitely not easy. Someone has to work hard to get into my knickers and I have to be attracted to them. But on a night out it is not uncommon for 2 or 3 guys to get a bj off me. If I get messages asking for a fuck or even a meet as a 1st message there is no chance of it happening. If someone can make me laugh they stand a chance.

If you read the ethical slut then it states that there has been a movement as of late to reclaim the word and change its meaning.

From a girl who is easy, sti ridden and bottom of the barrel to someone who appreciates sex, can have multiple partners and doesn't keep her love in monogamous relationships.

Personally since reading that book we've developed our relationship into a poly relationship and can quite happyly say that we are modern sluts.

By *etshavesomefun100Woman  over a year ago

London

i think it means you are open minded, liberated and want to have experiences and experiment, no shame in that, the shame is backward attitudes towards highly pleasurable erotic experiences.

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

This is something that bothers me.

Just because I hotwife doesn't mean I am "easy".

I will not have sex with just any random person be it a woman or a man.

I think slut is a wonderful word because to me it means a woman who is thoroughly engaged in her sexual wants but, most importantly, has total control. She likes sex but she decides who she has sex with. It has nothing to do with her sleeping with anyone and everyone, in my view.

By *oodguyeddieMan  over a year ago

l36

"I think slut is a wonderful word because to me it means a woman who is thoroughly engaged in her sexual wants but, most importantly, has total control. She likes sex but she decides who she has sex with. It has nothing to do with her sleeping with anyone and everyone, in my view."

Yes... spot-on

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

"I think slut is a wonderful word because to me it means a woman who is thoroughly engaged in her sexual wants but, most importantly, has total control. She likes sex but she decides who she has sex with. It has nothing to do with her sleeping with anyone and everyone, in my view."

This exactly

By *offee and KinksCouple  over a year ago

Notts/Derby

I don’t think I’d use ‘slut’ to describe a greedy girl ever but I think this should be the accepted definition of a greedy girl. It describes the ones we know, including Ms H. They may like multiple partners but are choosy who they are.

Mr S

"She likes sex but she decides who she has sex with. "

That sounds like an ordinary woman

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

I prefer greedy girl.

"

i assume nothing, i expect nothing, i want nothing, i get nothing

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Struggle a bit this this, we’re possibly a bit greedy in some people eyes in that we love sex and lots of it , so tend to meet more often than a lot of couples we know, but wouldn’t class ourselves as sluts as we’re quite picky.

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Don’t think it makes you sound easy, but then I think a slut is someone who knows what they want and enjoys having it.

Others may have a different view

"Don’t think it makes you sound easy, but then I think a slut is someone who knows what they want and enjoys having it.

Others may have a different view "

Yes I agree with that

I’d go as far as to say Katie has been slutty wife

Knowing and getting what she wanted

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

I'm easy, but those messages get deleted so no chance for a meet

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

I'm a very greedy girl. I love to be shared and he's more than happy to share me.

I do have my standards, and do have my "no's. Sometimes we goto a club, and I won't play at all. Sends signals out that I'm not an easy lay, and they can't exspect a fuck just cos I'm there.

I’m a bi guy and I like to think of myself as a cock slut i absolutely adore sucking cock but...I wouldn’t suck any cock and I’m not easy.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

I’m a greedy slut but I deffo have my standards

By *hongman1Man  over a year ago

Mansfield

It’s pretty easy if I’m honest, no! I wouldn’t think that because someone enjoys lots of sex that they are easy!!!

By *ir-spunk-alotMan  over a year ago

dorset

You will get those messages even if you wasn't a greedy girl or a slut.

From what i hear from girls and friend i have spoken to on here its a common thing and their profiles are standard text and pictures.

This is a swingers / sex site, we all have are likes and kinks, we shouldnt feel the need to question ourselves because a few people make us feel like shit. Carry on what you are doing, ingnore, block and move on. Good luck.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

I never assume anything. Greedy and easy as not the same. I would never describe anyone as easy.

I get to know them, respect them and try ensure everyone has as much fun as possible.

"

greedy girls don't turn me on especially at the dinner table jeez

By *hatcuriouscat2018Man  over a year ago

Derby

That should go on wikipedia !!

By *hiterosesCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

We see this in a slightly different way.....We actually don’t really care much how others view our profile or pleasures. That’s on them!

If we are approached by lazy Sgl m, who make the kind of judgement call you highlight (and there’s hundreds that do)....it’s a perfect path to deletesville. Others, if they are articulate and appear educated, balanced and sensible, will likely get a response if they interest us.

We find it’s often cpls who label worse than sgls though....we have had several replies from couples who see many verifications and make judgements, rather than understanding we’ve been in the site approaching 13 years, so several verifications are appreciated and average...

By *omesticated_VixenWoman  over a year ago

sw London

Just because she likes acting slutty it does not mean she is easy

It suits some men to think of girls as easy. Men are easier though

"Just because she likes acting slutty it does not mean she is easy "
but are you over easy

By *oppet22TV/TS  over a year ago

huddersfield

No you are not easy just cos you love what you do keep just having fun that's what life is for

Greedy girls put most men off

For me being a slut is someone you embraces sex and the enjoyment of brings, that is very different from someone who is ”easy”. I am very much a slut; I adore sex, I love the emotions, the feelings and pleasure it brings me and my partners.

I am not ”easy” but I am a slut. I am very happy to own that label, which makes it impossible for it to be used against me.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"

I get the same as you on many messages and if I then as a gg dare to say no thanks.. I get called all sorts.

I dont actually care what others think of me being a greedy girl though.

I only meet in clubs and I pick who I want to play with and it doesnt mean I'm easy or will play with all.

There are very few men I will meet outside of clubs or greedy girl play x

And so I think they aren't to bothered if nothing comes from it

"Greedy girls put most men off"

Not me ship mate, yummy x

By *elleshellsCouple  over a year ago

North Manchester

Love that definition xx

This

"For me being a slut is someone you embraces sex and the enjoyment of brings, that is very different from someone who is ”easy”. I am very much a slut; I adore sex, I love the emotions, the feelings and pleasure it brings me and my partners.

I am not ”easy” but I am a slut. I am very happy to own that label, which makes it impossible for it to be used against me. "

you bakewell

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"Greedy girls put most men off"

But why? Men who have lots of partners themselves wouldn't expect women to be put off? We're back to the societal double standards of chaste women, promiscuous men.

By *edHeadedFunWoman  over a year ago

Didsbury

Yes to this

"For me being a slut is someone you embraces sex and the enjoyment of brings, that is very different from someone who is ”easy”. I am very much a slut; I adore sex, I love the emotions, the feelings and pleasure it brings me and my partners.

I am not ”easy” but I am a slut. I am very happy to own that label, which makes it impossible for it to be used against me.

you bakewell "

Yes I am, thank you

I'm greedy, but my profile doesn't list anything that says so. I keep my meets personal and my Veri's limited. As a female on fab it is not difficult to be greedy

By *pertureTV/TS  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

from my teens and through my 20's I was both easy and a slut, and a bit greedy, having matured I can still be a slut but am a lot more selective.

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

I dont think k ot makes a.person easy. I would interpret it as being open to suggestion and.possibly fu .if you meet someone.

I always take the view that nothing is guaranteed.

i think that if youre easy you're easy peasy lemon sqeezy

» Add a new message to this topic